Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Easy ways to tell a fake Rolex , the second hand stutters whereas a Rolex is smooth sweeps , shouldn’t be a ticking noise , Rolex magnify the date , bit hard to do so so the counterfeiters skip that

I know they have got some great jewellers in jersey
Hettich!! I drool over the diamond pieces whilst the Boy is drooling over his watches . Yes, it's all about the sweep!!

The Katie one reminds me of the pink Eurovision outfit.View attachment 533860
She was pregnant here wasn't she? Can't remember if with Harvey or Junior?

Reactions: 11
Yes, scampi in a basket & cheese and onion sarnies when it's darts or pool night, that's yer limit. 🤣

Is that Rolex genuine, anyone? I wouldn't know the difference between a real one or a decent fake one (my apologies to the Rolex collectors of course) 😘

as long as your food prices are cheaper than Sheesh, I think all the tattlers will be in 🍔🍟🥂🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hard to tell from a still but if that's from the 11th, we'd know about it if he'd bought it!
As jersey girl will prob tell you Rolex are an expensive hobby , have to be serviced , expensive, that prat reminds me of a bloke who used to come in our local , always pulled out a big wad of cash , we all knew it was a few notes wrapped around newspaper, when have you ever seen her boasting about him treating her to something that wasn’t free ,? Geezers an absolute plank , cheap bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyway all you mugs buying Rolex and the like , I know someone you can get watches off really cheap
🤣 and not just watches, I think everything she flogs on IG has people complaining about not receiving their goods.... they never learn 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Tell u Tattlers she comes out with so much tit ,
Think people have wised up now , love the comments on the mail , she gets pelters , but when the story about her diy tips type show came out this comment about the horse killed me , could not stop laughing 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

as long as your food prices are cheaper than Sheesh, I think all the tattlers will be in 🍔🍟🥂🍾
So, he was just browsing then whilst up in Leeds for Steph's crap lunch?? Anyone can do that- doesn't mean you buy/can afford one!! Utter bellend. Won't fit over his cast on his wrist- oh, what cast??? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So, he was just browsing then whilst up in Leeds for Steph's crap lunch?? Anyone can do that- doesn't mean you buy/can afford one!! Utter bellend. Won't fit over his cast on his wrist- oh, what cast??? 🤔🤔🤔
Exactly! He's been window shopping then looked at their website 🤣🤣 thanks @DC16 too. Let's see if he posts a tit shot of him wearing so called said item shall we 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It is an expensive hobby but also a great investment when you know what you are buying 😁
Yes, you do have to know what you're doing. My BIL bought a (real, like 5 figures) Rolex as an "investment". Eventually had to sell it and got 20% of what he paid for it. There's a sucker born every minute.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes, you do have to know what you're doing. My BIL bought a (real, like 5 figures) Rolex as an "investment". Eventually had to sell it and got 20% of what he paid for it. There's a sucker born every minute.
Jersey Boy will never sell- he'll sell me first!! All of his pieces will go our 2 nephews- lucky boys!

• Heart
  • Haha
Jersey Boy will never sell- he'll sell me first!! All of his pieces will go our 2 nephews- lucky boys!
Sorry, not suggesting Jersey Boy is a sucker! Anyway, he'll be doing it for the right reasons, for interest and enjoyment, not for bragging and money. Two concepts which would entirely escape our favourite couple.

ETA Interest and enjoyment, obvs, not bragging and money.

Reactions: 7
Ooh. I've just read all the bollocks in last weekend's Sunday Times. I know you've gone through it, so I wont rehash it here, but I just spotted something that I've not noticed before. Katie and Amy both say they love the smell of new books and although I haven't been forensically examining her SM and meedja images, I don't remember seeing any books. If you're into books, you're into books. I am, I've got thousands. Lovingly acquired over the last 55 years, old, new, borrowed (and blue), they're all over the place. Having seen none at Katie's, I find it hard to believe she reads for recreation. You don't suppose she was lying do you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.