Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done ,Baby steps though , Now really take one for the team and listen to her sing :ROFLMAO:

Time for a quick quiz , you lot smash it every time, so I've gotta get smarter
1. easy one who am I ?
STRENGTHS: I'm witty ,strong and uber competitive
WEAKNESSES: What's a weakness?
PARTY TRICK : I can hang a spoon off my nose
HOBBIES : Going to vegas
FAVOURITE SCAREY MOVIE : : Saw
DEATH ROW MEAL : T Bone Steak

You may get this easy but it is not the question ,the question is on what program would you have seen this profile ?

Cocky Gits I'll get you yet :ROFLMAO:
Don’t worry! I’ve heard her singing off key. Even the animals cringe and hide away when she warbles!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Better start saving your Pre London-Engage-Greatergod pocket money for one 🤣
My other half collects watches and has 2 Rolex in his collection, carefully researched before purchase. This utter twit picks one up for his instagram and in a flash cheapens the heritage and reputation of this brand. You are more Casio level you knob. Aaaarrrgggh 🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
My other half collects watches and has 2 Rolex in his collection, carefully researched before purchase. This utter twit picks one up for his instagram and in a flash cheapens the heritage and reputation of this brand. You are more Casio level you knob. Aaaarrrgggh 🤬🤬
It is an expensive hobby but also a great investment when you know what you are buying 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Evening all ❤ hope you've all had a good Saturday X nowt new or worthy of note from the skanks today then I see 🤣 more 💩 and lies!

@Pink Squirrel I've got no special skills to offer the team but I'll be the resident landlady if you like - dispensing brandy to calm all the boiling piss 🤣 and chuck the rowdies out at closing time (nicely of course) ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It is an expensive hobby but also a great investment when you know what you are buying 😁
Agreed, it's his passion and his collection has been selected very carefully over the years. His next big birthday is 4 years away and I'm on the waiting list for one in particular that we will get around that time- if this ballbag can pick one up off the shelf, it's not that exclusive!! twit

Evening all ❤ hope you've all had a good Saturday X nowt new or worthy of note from the skanks today then I see 🤣 more 💩 and lies!

@Pink Squirrel I've got no special skills to offer the team but I'll be the resident landlady if you like - dispensing brandy to calm all the boiling piss 🤣 and chuck the rowdies out at closing time (nicely of course) ❤
As long as you do bar food , no gray mash tit , burger and chips etc :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Agreed, it's his passion and his collection has been selected very carefully over the years. His next big birthday is 4 years away and I'm on the waiting list for one in particular that we will get around that time- if this ballbag can pick one up off the shelf, it's not that exclusive!! twit
Ooh I hope you are successful. I know that getting on the inside of the collecting world is hard-earned :)

Well I'm happy to provide a running tapas bar - no kebabs!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, scampi in a basket & cheese and onion sarnies when it's darts or pool night, that's yer limit. 🤣

Is that Rolex genuine, anyone? I wouldn't know the difference between a real one or a decent fake one (my apologies to the Rolex collectors of course) 😘

Reactions: 9
That’s my passion , not expensive ones though , ones I find interesting , into Russian ones , wearing a junghans mega solar got it completely refurbished,
Your hubby will know it , great hobby

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Ooh I hope you are successful. I know that getting on the inside of the collecting world is hard-earned :)

Well I'm happy to provide a running tapas bar - no kebabs!
Aah thank you. They get so many per year in our jewellers in Jersey - I may get it early for him if somebody drops out. After this gift, he is getting socks, boxers and chocolate for every birthday and Christmas for evermore!! 😍 😍 😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, scampi in a basket & cheese and onion sarnies when it's darts or pool night, that's yer limit. 🤣

Is that Rolex genuine, anyone? I wouldn't know the difference between a real one or a decent fake one (my apologies to the Rolex collectors of course) 😘
Easy ways to tell a fake Rolex , the second hand stutters whereas a Rolex is smooth sweeps , shouldn’t be a ticking noise , Rolex magnify the date , bit hard to do so so the counterfeiters skip that

Aah thank you. They get so many per year in our jewellers in Jersey - I may get it early for him if somebody drops out. After this gift, he is getting socks, boxers and chocolate for every birthday and Christmas for evermore!! 😍 😍 😃
I know they have got some great jewellers in jersey

Reactions: 8

Hard to tell from a still but if that's from the 11th, we'd know about it if he'd bought it!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.