Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a number of Tattlers have taken one for the team on a number of occasions. Well, today I decided to check out the Tesco Finest Carrot Cake that Harvey eats so often. Well, I almost lost a few fillings because the icing is so sweet!!!!! How can Katie get away with doing this?? I have a sweet tooth but only managed two small slices.😡🤬

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Trying to make out he is popular 🤣
and the tit hate is Romanian - not from Italy or anywhere known for swanky clothing - it is the total pits like him. He probably had better clothing when he was 20 and now he is down to the nastiest cheapest tit out there - what a way to fall :LOL:. You can imagine his m8s going 'we ain't going out for a beer wiv you dressed like a tosser.' 'But Katie says it suits me...' 'Yeah wiv that ball and chain round ya ankle it does m8... sod off.'

I know a number of Tattlers have taken one for the team on a number of occasions. Well, today I decided to check out the Tesco Finest Carrot Cake that Harvey eats so often. Well, I almost lost a few fillings because the icing is so sweet!!!!! How can Katie get away with doing this?? I have a sweet tooth but only managed two small slices.😡🤬
Morrisons is the best - Tescos makes ya teeth jump out of ya mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Strange how all the new boyfriends lose their m8s when they hook up with her. Still they deserve each other but it will end in tears she can’t stay faithful to anyone but complains when she gets a taste of her own medicine.

Not sure where my mailbox and like have gone 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As that is his favourite cake you would think the useless witch would've at least learned how to bake it for him. It's not difficult!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
As that is his favourite cake you would think the useless witch would've at least learned how to bake it for him. It's not difficult!
Too much like hard work, Katie is just lazy as duck, she even eats pre-packaged crap all the time.

Reactions: 16
Well done ,Baby steps though , Now really take one for the team and listen to her sing :ROFLMAO:

Time for a quick quiz , you lot smash it every time, so I've gotta get smarter
1. easy one who am I ?
STRENGTHS: I'm witty ,strong and uber competitive
WEAKNESSES: What's a weakness?
PARTY TRICK : I can hang a spoon off my nose
HOBBIES : Going to vegas
FAVOURITE SCAREY MOVIE : : Saw
DEATH ROW MEAL : T Bone Steak

You may get this easy but it is not the question ,the question is on what program would you have seen this profile ?

Cocky Gits I'll get you yet :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Katie is flogging her room sprays and using Harvey for the same reason, plus her bath bombs, obviously not suffering any side effects of her Jab.

See she's now brought out a room spray in Haveys name. He looks so sad and confused. Horrible, vile, money grabbing woman.
Ah, we posted the same thing at the same time...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well done ,Baby steps though , Now really take one for the team and listen to her sing :ROFLMAO:

1. easy one who am I ?

You may get this easy but it is not the question ,the question is on what program would you have seen this profile ?

Crawl on Love Island

• Sick
She has the same nail varnish so may be recent. So why did she not have it earlier if she is a carer?

She's copping plenty of grief on MSN too LOL

I thought she was supposed to have already had covid when she cancelled all those make-up masterclass rubbish "events" last year - or was that just because she was too rat-arsed to even stand up?

• Haha
Well at least I had a syringe used - her's looks like one of those plunger things which you can buy on the internet and I even think this point was raised when there were pics of Harv getting his - that the syringe wasn't a syringe, that masks and gloves weren't being worn, etc. Nothing is honest with this liar.
Watch out - she'll have that syringe on deepop later on for £500

Does Katie give a tit? @265 are you saying she is now giving away her ACTUAL tit with each purchase? 😳
I suggested the other day she could flog the contents of her cesspit that have exploded all over the gardens; Its a snip at £100 a jarfull for real tit from price rather than the usual garbage she flogs to lameoids, stuff like the caustic soda Barf Bums, soiled and stained slutty clothing, broken shoes etc etc

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Watch out - she'll have that syringe on deepop later on for £500

I suggested the other day she could flog the contents of her cesspit that have exploded all over the gardens; Its a snip at £100 a jarfull for real tit from price rather than the usual garbage she flogs to lameoids, stuff like the caustic soda Barf Bums, soiled and stained slutty clothing, broken shoes etc etc
I have one question ,who's filming ? When I had mine done you go in on your own ,the paper says Katie filmed herself .another bleeping lie

1. easy one who am I ?

God , I hope I've done you lot on here for once , I think its easy ,But something i've never heard anyone on here mention ,So I might have a chance (y)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.