Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good point, didn't think of that I have to admit but you have to remember I work so I not quite with it.

Something is a little off, you can't walk into a vaccination centre without a face mask.

Oh hang on, she was wearing a face shield but as we all know they are as much use as a condom with a hole in it.
To be affective you still need to wear a face mask AS WELL!.
Wonder if it was for SPL, she wore a face shield there

Reactions: 11
Good point, didn't think of that I have to admit but you have to remember I work so I not quite with it.

Something is a little off, you can't walk into a vaccination centre without a face mask.

Oh hang on, she was wearing a face shield but as we all know they are as much use as a condom with a hole in it.
To be affective you still need to wear a face mask AS WELL!.
@265 you're absolutely right. I wasn't allowed in the vaccination centre wearing my own mask. I had to remove mine & put on 1 of theirs before I went in. Not 1 single person had only a visor on. I'll bet she had hers the same time Harvey had his & she's saved it until now to post.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@265 you're absolutely right. I wasn't allowed in the vaccination centre wearing my own mask. I had to remove mine & put on 1 of theirs before I went in. Not 1 single person had only a visor on. I'll bet she had hers the same time Harvey had his & she's saved it until now to post.
That's odd, I wore my facemask in without a problem, perhaps some centres have different policies, however I can't imagine anyone would be allowed with just a face shield.

Reactions: 10
Wonder if it was for SPL, she wore a face shield there
It was x

I actually don't know, perhaps it's a glitch.
No,like i said i'll come back in secret mode see if that works winky wink xx
i cant put my number on here or can i?
Even for a second

That's odd, I wore my facemask in without a problem, perhaps some centres have different policies, however I can't imagine anyone would be allowed with just a face shield.
Havent had mine yet seeing im just 38 not till bloody July with this online calculator thing

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Just a little shout out to our new member
Bob2004
Who seems to like all our comments but doesn't contribute to anything?
Hi Bob are you shy?
We have noticed you watching and liking so why not join in ,you are more than welcome Bobby xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Bob2004
Hi Bob are you shy?
We have noticed you watching and liking so why not join in ,you are more than welcome Bobby xx
Waves to Bob πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹ EMS, click on the captains bum. Then click on it again when a new window pops up. Under there is two sections, one is 'postings' the other is 'about'. Click on about 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bob2004
Hi Bob are you shy?
Nice to be nice innit @Facehugger babes i was so concerned if the lad was shy. Maybe this little bit of love will help him hey my beauty xx πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Bob2004
Hi Bob are you shy?
Nice to be nice innit @Facehugger babes i was so concerned if the lad was shy. Maybe this little bit of love will help him hey my beauty xx πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Waves to Bob πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹ EMS, click on the captains bum. Then click on it again when a new window pops up. Under there is two sections, one is 'postings' the other is 'about'. Click on about 😘😘
[OTE]
WTF HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I think he probably is, or he's a carrot packer works nights and is bored playing on his phone in his tea break bless him 🀣 I always try and be nice, except to orrible skanks and scumbags who don't deserve it one bit 🀣😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone needs to make up a random thing and then see if she posts about it

• Haha
So fitting that this witch would end up toothless, bald, broke and alone. No real relationship since that kieran loser and all her kids taken off her. What a tit show in a crappy wig :poop:πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Morning all, just caught up on 6-7 pages 🀣 well done @Uppompey on the title and @265 for starting the new thread. @Pink Squirrel, I hope there’s no hangover from the birthday celebrations πŸŽ‰ πŸ₯‚πŸΎ
So she was definitely meant to get her licence back April.
Doing what she always does best of touting for a show on tv πŸ™„ for the MM, I see she is following a few house IG companies as well as loads of beauty procedure companies too.
People are still banging on about her β€˜pregnancy’ on her Covid jab post, expect plenty more deflection stories today πŸ€ͺ
@Binfest 🀞🀞🀞hoping that this is the karma we have been waiting for. πŸ™
@Emmeline hope you find your

Pwicey is being slaughtered in comments on The Mail on her Covid jab story. People calling her out as an attention seeking liar.

Best comment "Is she growing another chin? Another procedure due".
She seems to forget how often her face and lips have needles stuck in them... she is utterly pathetic and tasteless. I pity anyone who calls themselves a 'fan' but unfortunately I don't speak Russian or write in cyrilic script so can't reach out to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She seems to forget how often her face and lips have needles stuck in them... she is utterly pathetic and tasteless. I pity anyone who calls themselves a 'fan' but unfortunately I don't speak Russian or write in cyrilic script so can't reach out to them.
Nice one Liar! Blue xxx

Reactions: 14
Pwicey is being slaughtered in comments on The Mail on her Covid jab story. People calling her out as an attention seeking liar.

Best comment "Is she growing another chin? Another procedure due".
Looks like she's had a good scrub for once - eww imagine the tide mark around the bath 🀒

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.