Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fish189

VIP Member
Been at the MM today then, she does amazingly well lifting stuff, when she said in an interview she couldn’t anymore with her disabled feet.
Probably found more 💩 for Depop 🤷🏻‍♀️
Looks like she’ll be flogging Harvey’s piano & her mobility scooter,well she doesn’t need it the stinky Stygian witch, noticed the door wide open must stink in there

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Facehugger

VIP Member
Well just when you think your week couldn’t get any worse you get all the exclusives . Dozy bint Mrs Woods !!! Who gives a shite. He looks well pleased in the photo. I used to watch my big fat gypsy wedding and I have to say these two would fit well into their lifestyles.
Yes, they would, I couldn't agree more. Lying terds who rip everyone off, don't pay their bills and throw their shit everywhere, you're spot on 👍👍

liar liar

VIP Member
The hair is looking gorgeous today Katie 🤣 (joking)

So it looks like it wasn’t KP doing the cleaning at the MM yesterday but Depop Paige and a mate 🤷🏻‍♀️
So she is using slave labour again... silly Paige - turn another one.

DC16

VIP Member
So currently unsold now are 5 necklaces and the purple outfit @Lucid30 so please compare to her Depop when you total in case anything else has since sold.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Now that's going to be a problem!! I've decided on a singular word, later tonight we should
have a winner.

So far the votes look like this.

Krusties 15
Depoppers 12
'The Piss Boilers' or the 'HMRC's'. 12
Skankies 11
Deploppers 8
Katies Haitis 9
Flapjacks 6
Skanksters 13
Mad Klatters 5
Skankettes 5

Just checked the votes and Krusties do seem to be the favourite.
TBH I think Krusties seems the most suitable choice.

The first suggestion was at the bottom of page 12.
Like it captain 👍 what's the cut off time for voting? 😂

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I thought Covid jabs were 12 weeks apart so how come Harv had his 1st jab on 7 Feb and second last week? Have I missed something?

Your rhyming skills are amazeballs - ha ha ha - ty! :ROFLMAO:

May you get skin cancer Pricey ...

I thought he looked cute!
People are Getting them a bit earlier - I know someone going on Wednesday for her second who got her first 31st Janhart.

I want to know how on earth Crawl qualified for a Covid jab - please someone enlighten me. I don't believe anything they have posted about them.
You can have two people getting As Carers. It’s fairly standard when the person at risk a child to offer it to both parents (and technically Carl is Harvey’s step dad atm.) The daughter and son in law of a neighbour both got one weeks ago due to their primary school aged child having Autism

Last edited:
  • Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
The wig she was wearing in the video was just awful! It did nothing for her and she looked so uncomfortable wearing it.
As you said, get one that suits you. Surely theres a lot of choice out there - she needs to look at a different style!!
Well she has hair so she could treat it nicely and have it properly styled instead of burning and pulling it out with bleaching and extensions she had before.

• Heart