Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
I cant sing unless I have imbibed a wee bit to much, then Im convinced Im a rock star, I cant play an instrument...hmmm....OMG I have no discernible talent to offer....oh wait, I can be a groupie, the first Krustie Krew groupie...yay, that makes me special...right...lol
err , sometimes I am absolutely convinced I am the only sane one on this thread , you lot worry me , No my therapist told me to tell the truth ,You lot are all fucking mad :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9

liar liar

VIP Member

I never knew she met the Queen
Well she did - unbelieveable. Alex will be out of jail after 4 weeks. KP's rings are not collectively worth £1mil +.

• Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
Take a moment to appreciate the bit of flesh we can see. What a dried up, wrinkly mess 😳. That is the skin of someone who has definitely abused the sunbeds & sun waaaaaaaaay too much!

Or if you're 1 of her fans, 'ohhhhh look, I can see her tummy, she must be pregnant. How lovely. She's such a fab mum' 🤢🤮

I can't get over how bad & aged her skin is 😳 Crawl is literally sleeping with Madge from Benidorm 🤣
What is that picture actually of - is she in camo gear?

How about 'Mythbusters' a myth is a female moth after all 🦋 :)

• Haha
  • Wow

geordiegirl

VIP Member
What do you think has happened to fifth avenue? not heard from them, I think around two weeks. 🤔
Have they gone quiet on the lozza thread as well
Yeah I popped a little 'hope you're ok' on the Lozza thread and nothing... hope all is ok :)

Facehugger

VIP Member
As long as you do bar food , no gray mash shit , burger and chips etc :ROFLMAO:
Yes, scampi in a basket & cheese and onion sarnies when it's darts or pool night, that's yer limit. 🤣

Is that Rolex genuine, anyone? I wouldn't know the difference between a real one or a decent fake one (my apologies to the Rolex collectors of course) 😘

liar liar

VIP Member
I thought Covid jabs were 12 weeks apart so how come Harv had his 1st jab on 7 Feb and second last week? Have I missed something?

Blow me have a day off and I find I’m a proud member of the Krustie crew , So here is a little ditty
Called we are the Kristie crew ( My ole mans a dealer, sorry dustman

We are the Krusty Crew what ya think of that ?
Krusty makes her money selling her old tat,
People say she’s pregnant but she’s just bloody fat,
and if you go into her house you’re bound to see a rat
Now Krusty says she’s found the one, he’s a great lover
He’s always got a cast on one hand and a clearblue in the other
Now she says they’ll wed and this time it will last ,
But the only ring she’s got so far is the ring around her arse
We are the krustie crew think Krusty is a pain
Anything you buy off it comes with a free stain
She can’t understand why Harvey isn’t getting thinner
On he’s diet of takeaways and carrot cake for dinner
She said let’s do the mansion up we’ll make lots of money,
Well put it on tv because people think I’m funny
Cole said white paint and carpet that will be a winner
I’ll I’ve seen her do so far is trim her bush with a strimmer
We are the Krustie crew what ya think of that ?
she thinks we fall for all her lies but she’s a daft old bat
How anyone in right mind would this pair are a catch
A stupid pair of asses and they’ve got the teeth to match
Your rhyming skills are amazeballs - ha ha ha - ty! :ROFLMAO:

Making money off of H again.No shame 😡

And another sunbed 🙄
May you get skin cancer Pricey ...

Ú7uu

It makes me absolutely livid the lack of pride and contemptuous way she treats her moronic followers and the products she flogs. She doesn't give a shit. So unprofessional but happy to scam these people and take their money though.

I've decides to bring out my own range of bath products, 'Sids Saucy Suds', promoted by my chums.

Labels will hopefully be designed by Pom Bear and all copy will be on packaging and full regs.

I'll let you know when were open for orders!

Might open a Deplop Account as well flogging my old 'Carry On' costumes. They should raise a few quid!

Loved Price. Saw him once at the MTV Awards, must have been late 1980s early 1990s.

Think the guy from Sparks is called Ronnie Mael.

Might have to rethink Little Sids disguise!
I thought he looked cute!

Last edited:

Facehugger

VIP Member
That made me lol 😅😅😅 and also a great idea and will put on tomorrow evening💖 🥰😃🤗😘 xx.

I make two for tomorrow.. another been a banner with Coles eyes one side and Katie's another..maybe floating turkey teef as well 😄😄xx
Wonderful, I shall look forward to that, thank you bless you ❤ 🤗😘😘

• Heart
  • Wow

Monsieur Crumble

Hope your ok as you haven’t been on
She sounds ok now 🤣 always got gravy slopping over the plate...but not her cooking by the sounds of it...
Oh and does she realise she not meant to go in other houses yet 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not that it’s stopped her since lockdown started to abide by the rules...
If the enabler cooked that din dins I can see where krusty munge lups gets her cooking skills from 🤢

• Sick