Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Why would anyone who has just got engaged and made such a fuss about telling the world not wear the engagement ring ??? Especially when it’s meant to be so expensive ( 🤣😂🤣)
It is worth £10k? That's not expensive in the z-lebrity world. My engagement ring cost more lol 💍. As someone said yesterday, nearly everything she has been gifted recently has been the £10k mark. '10 grand ring, everybody Katie, 10 grand charm, everybody Katie, 10 grand flowers, everybody Katie...'

I think regarding H father so much has gone on behind the scenes we know nothing about,we know what an evil envious bitch she is,god knows what happened,I think father has defo made arrangements for him in later years No way will lying fucking cunt Krustie own up to it! I reckon there is someone out there that has so much shit on her,perhaps biding their time?🤔
Dwight set-up a Trust Fund for Harvey. He was seeing Harvey up until Katie got with Pete and then it was made difficult by the two of them for him to get access as Katie decided Pete should adopt Harvey - that was not agreed to. So he stopped but continued to pay child maintenance until Harvey was 18 and extra money to Amy as he knew she was his chief carer until her illness took hold. That is possibly why Harvey has a house - or so we are led to believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

DC16

VIP Member
People are Getting them a bit earlier - I know someone going on Wednesday for her second who got her first 31st Janhart.

You can have two people getting As Carers. It’s fairly standard when the person at risk a child to offer it to both parents (and technically Carl is Harvey’s step dad atm.) The daughter and son in law of a neighbour both got one weeks ago due to their primary school aged child having Autism

The Sun, just contradicting their previous story that they are both bed stricken 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Thank you ❤💖🥰🤗😘 xx.
Yep alot better today 😃🥰 xx.

Here you go..Sid leaving with his bags packed 😃 xx.

View attachment 539990
Is Sid after a one-way ticket to Turkey to have his teeth surgically removed??

That Instasham post at the bottom is so disrespectful to the Queen days after she buried her husband of 73 years.

She has no bleeding idea of decorum and respect.
Oh my! For a moment there I thought you said 'bleeding from the rectum!'

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member

Let's see what reaction Skanky Flaps has to this. Because she will react. She won't keep her plastic puss filled mouth shut 😡

Interesting choice of words from the most despised piece of shit in the country 🤔. Hinting at a holiday which she'll claim is work maybe?
Bet Pete wishes he never got involved with the Skanky Bitch!

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
This Krustie Crew is gonna be a Big thing , Stapleyourtongue has asked me to write some lyrics for a song , which I am working on, then I thought why not do an album ,staple will have the looks and talent , Im sure Mrsems can belt out a tune backing singer ,can anybody play any instruments ?, get Pombear to do the art, need a Title , thinking Queen Bitch but bowie got there first, any suggestions appreciated ,So im lyrics and manager , But ive got problems, My star
stapleyourtongue , shes going places , But her name ? thought we'd be punk , stapleyourtongue thats hardcore man, think of her with leather studs, tattoos, spiky hair , and shes talking about rock steady crew? These stars are Divas
I'm with you, I'm a karaoke winning queen on the ps4 against my dad and Roy Orbison!

Shit, I just admitted that.
I won the jackson 5 rounds too🤣

• Haha

Fish189

VIP Member
He's turning into a girly more and more every bloody day. Do you think she'll make him get a penis extension eventually to remind her of well hung Kris? There's no doubt Crawl is lacking in that department and Klatty needs something that touches the sides. ;)
. Thought of this for pwicy

• Haha

WhereisPrecious

She is coffin her suc-cock-a-guts ups now then

Yes , her coffin ⚰ 🤣

I said I’d have to be a bit crafty with you lot , nobody got no. 5 right yet ,
put us out of our misery...Im stumped lol

Hope you feel better soon Pom Bear...love this member from the Krustie Krew.❤

Yes , her coffin ⚰ 🤣

I said I’d have to be a bit crafty with you lot , nobody got no. 5 right yet ,
Number bloody 5: KATIE Price has vowed to kick off the New Year by declaring a ceasefire with exes Peter Andre and Kieran Hayler.....please tell me it's right....losing my mind lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Just a little shout out to our new member
Bob2004
Who seems to like all our comments but doesn't contribute to anything?
Hi Bob are you shy?
We have noticed you watching and liking so why not join in ,you are more than welcome Bobby xx
Waves to Bob 👋👋 EMS, click on the captains bum. Then click on it again when a new window pops up. Under there is two sections, one is 'postings' the other is 'about'. Click on about 😘😘

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
She'll give Wallace a run for his money on the shouty front! I put on mute when he speaks/shouts. Won't be watching this shower of shit though- Joe Swash?? Is there anything he hasn't been on?
He is one horrible specimen of nothing with his dyed hair and terrible fake tan. Him and Stacey are well-matched imho.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Now that's going to be a problem!! I've decided on a singular word, later tonight we should
have a winner.

So far the votes look like this.

Krusties 15
Depoppers 12
'The Piss Boilers' or the 'HMRC's'. 12
Skankies 11
Deploppers 8
Katies Haitis 9
Flapjacks 6
Skanksters 13
Mad Klatters 5
Skankettes 5

Just checked the votes and Krusties do seem to be the favourite.
TBH I think Krusties seems the most suitable choice.

The first suggestion was at the bottom of page 12.
Oh where are piss boilers.?

x

• Haha

WhereisPrecious

Thro
When did price get her lips refilled? As Cole had he’s procedures apparently a week after that. 🤷‍♀️
ugh lockdown off course...rules don't apply to this cow or him...remember the vid crawl released of him and sid, you could hear them in the background while she was having it done.

1. A pink, blinged coffin?
(Not that you can design anything when you're dead)
I liked pink until I realised Klattie does, I have a pink kayak, bikinis, golf clubs ughhh my car is silver though, in my defence I chose pink for easy identification and thought no one would steal them lol.

• Haha