Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hiya Pom 👋 thank you, that is soooooo kind of you 🤗
I'm sorry I have probably missed some of your wonderful creations but I will try and catch up on your posts 😘

'Best Mum ever' 🤮 yeah right Katie, if you say so!! Good mum's don't need to wear a sash to convince people!! 😠🤮
You're welcome 🥰😊💖🤗😘 xx.
No need to be sorry 💖💞🤗😘..it's just good to have you back 🥰😘 xx

You're profile pic is so cute 🥰🥰🥰🥰💖 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10

sc90

Take a moment to appreciate the bit of flesh we can see. What a dried up, wrinkly mess 😳. That is the skin of someone who has definitely abused the sunbeds & sun waaaaaaaaay too much!

Or if you're 1 of her fans, 'ohhhhh look, I can see her tummy, she must be pregnant. How lovely. She's such a fab mum' 🤢🤮

I can't get over how bad & aged her skin is 😳 Crawl is literally sleeping with Madge from Benidorm 🤣
Is that her tummy? It looks hairy. Thought it was his 🤣

• Haha

peeko

VIP Member
Agreed, it's his passion and his collection has been selected very carefully over the years. His next big birthday is 4 years away and I'm on the waiting list for one in particular that we will get around that time- if this ballbag can pick one up off the shelf, it's not that exclusive!! Twat
That’s my passion , not expensive ones though , ones I find interesting , into Russian ones , wearing a junghans mega solar got it completely refurbished,
Your hubby will know it , great hobby

Attachments

liar liar

VIP Member
WHY would anybody even imagine having this slut promoting anything would make their goods A Seller? "Swipe up"? I'd swipe her with a shovel full of horse shit 🐴 :poop:

It seems odd that if the Scum reject comments because they're concerned about all the shit that's gonna hit the fan over price and her catalogue of Lies, then why are they still publishing her bullcrap by the ton? Would it not be easier to just stop buying her garbage to start with?

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch anything with her in it :(
But it is no comments on anything not just KP stories.

Deeply Krusty, just like her LOL :ROFLMAO::m
That will be a 'stuffed Krust'?

• Haha

peeko

VIP Member
Can't blame you - men dropping their pants is always funny, whoever they are 🤣 if it's not the front bits jiggling about, it's the back view when they bend over to unhook em from round their ankles 🤣🤣 there's nowt attractive about that saggy nutsack is there, let's be honest! 🤣🤣
Behave 🤣

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Oh the sit on lawn mower in the neon pink bikini and cowboy hat - hysterical! Tnx for the reminder!
Honestly she is so pathetically obvious. Can’t she take up knitting or sew for the NHS or something or do something useful for others for once in a while. I think she should join KK in that adults only panto where she can have a ride on (not walk on she can’t walk supposedly) part on her new lawn mower.

Remember girls and boys, you may cut your lawn but the weeds will always grow unless you get to the roots.

• Haha

VIP Member
I think once everybody has put their suggestions in we'll all have a vote to pick a winner ❤
Now that's going to be a problem!! I've decided on a singular word, later tonight we should
have a winner.

So far the votes look like this.

Krusties 15
Depoppers 12
'The Piss Boilers' or the 'HMRC's'. 12
Skankies 11
Deploppers 8
Katies Haitis 9
Flapjacks 6
Skanksters 13
Mad Klatters 5
Skankettes 5

Just checked the votes and Krusties do seem to be the favourite.
TBH I think Krusties seems the most suitable choice.

The first suggestion was at the bottom of page 12.

Last edited:

peeko

VIP Member
My clever tattler girls, trying to remember something, what was the name of the geezer she went out with after kris boyson I think ?

I think there was trouble with the ex ?

Facehugger

VIP Member
Not being funny, but aren't those cushions creepy 😮😖
I know where I'd be putting those things 👉🔥👍 not just because they're hers, I wouldn't even want one with my own face on 😂

Go back a couple of pages, you'll see the one Pom made for Carwash 😂😂

• Heart

WhereisPrecious

Pop quiz
1. What did she say she would design when she dies ?
2. what did she lob at a Glasgow hotel managers head?
3. what did Peter Andre make her do before she could see junior and Princess again
4. Who threatened to fly over to Australia to confront Peter Andre for taking his girlfriend
5. What was her 2019 New Years resolution

Ha ain’t got a clue about her, but a tattler told me she’s got an arse the size of a small country 🤣
1. ? No idea at a guess a burial tracksuit
2. Plates
3. Drug test
4. Scott Sullivan
5. Give up sex, booze and men, not drugs though she didnt mention drugs..also Crawl cant really be classed as a man can he.

• Haha

peeko

VIP Member
Pop quiz
1. What did she say she would design when she dies ?
2. what did she lob at a Glasgow hotel managers head?
3. what did Peter Andre make her do before she could see junior and Princess again
4. Who threatened to fly over to Australia to confront Peter Andre for taking his girlfriend
5. What was her 2019 New Years resolution

Even Anti-vaxxers are giving Katie problems, permit me to laugh my bollocks off!!

All caught up now, now for Lozza and some waffle.
Ha ain’t got a clue about her, but a tattler told me she’s got an arse the size of a small country 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

Let's see what reaction Skanky Flaps has to this. Because she will react. She won't keep her plastic puss filled mouth shut 😡

Interesting choice of words from the most despised piece of shit in the country 🤔. Hinting at a holiday which she'll claim is work maybe?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry