Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Well done uppompey! Thanks 265😘
I'm two sheets to the wind, half cut.
It's not unusual...
Only joking, that was to easy!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Harrigan

VIP Member
He's turning into a girly more and more every bloody day. Do you think she'll make him get a penis extension eventually to remind her of well hung Kris? There's no doubt Crawl is lacking in that department and Klatty needs something that touches the sides. ;)
Be careful with that phrase I often get penis extension emails in my spam and I’m a woman! Do they know something I don’t?

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
State of her nails - she's pulled them off again - one finger has no colour at all - what a fucking mess this creature is. So self-obsessed I have no idea why any bloke would put up with it.
That means ANOTHER manicure 😡 no wonder she is bankrupt, the money she wastes.

• Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
Alex R statement

Not sure if these have been on here yet, lost track of what’s happening in the world 🤪🤣
Yes her clothing brands have been really successful - what a fucking joke. A couple who non-stop wear trackies and trainers and baseball caps. She used to dress better when she was with Kieran. She looks like the bikey she is.

Nah - was a spot Dolly a bit like where's Wally babes ;)

Noelc

Chatty Member
Let’s hope she retires! 🤞 very suitable dress she’s wearing, not 🙄 🤣
You know when Toga parties were all the rage and you nicked your old duch's best sheets to go in, her dress looks very similar . Toga Toga Toga !!

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Iv'e been in love so many times
thought I knew the score
But now youve treated me so wrong
I cant take any more
and it looks like
im never gonna fall in love again
ALL TOGETHER NOW
Fall in love ,im never gonna fall in love
i mean it
Fall in love again

I'm in a happy place. Thank you😁

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Oh yes, Skanky would like all that pink Pom ❤ do you think we need a few pairs of pants or a false tit or two floating about too? 🤭🤣😘Xx
I was thinking of teeth and hair flying about & a postage stamp in the corner with Sids' cute face on it to soften the impct!

• Haha
  • Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
People are Getting them a bit earlier - I know someone going on Wednesday for her second who got her first 31st Janhart.

You can have two people getting As Carers. It’s fairly standard when the person at risk a child to offer it to both parents (and technically Carl is Harvey’s step dad atm.) The daughter and son in law of a neighbour both got one weeks ago due to their primary school aged child having Autism

I hope she burns and shrivels up

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
  • Wow

Harrigan

VIP Member
I said only the other week that the decree absolute had probably not been granted - this is the bit that deals in financial stuff ha ha. She's just such a lying cunt who can't keep her legs closed for 5 minutes. :ROFLMAO:

Of course she does lol - they live with him not her and he gets them to school, etc. She pretends to have them by taking endless pics in 1 or 2 days of them in different places in different clothes - inserts easter eggs or happy birthday messages for future use - job done. She is so horrible.

Pointless when you have lied to an insurance company and a court. I have no time for him now. But KP should pay the money she owes.

Yup that's one of the great pics omg hahaha. I always dress like that when re-potting my petunias...
I’m sure she’s had her bush trimmed a few times.

• Haha
  • Sick

peeko

VIP Member
Well done uppompey , Title was genius, , I try but you bloody girls always win , but I’m useless

peeko

VIP Member
Well obviously the Krusties are winding people up on Instagram with someone having a pop at me and the little group I belong to. I didn’t say I was a Krustie just told the truth but her sheep that try to battle back automatically blame us. It might be someone flying solo that hasn’t joined the Krustie Klub yet, but by god it’s great seeing a sheep wound up. They have no come back and I’m proud to be a Krustie!!
What you have to realise is that is that you are intelligent, anybody who defends her are brain dead wannabe morons , I could prove it by trying to defend her on here against the krusties , play devils advocate , but hand on heart , being fair would not know where to start , trying to think of a nice thing she’s done , I’ll have to get back to you

What you have to realise is that is that you are intelligent, anybody who defends her are brain dead wannabe morons , I could prove it by trying to defend her on here against the krusties , play devils advocate , but hand on heart , being fair would not know where to start , trying to think of a nice thing she’s done , I’ll have to get back to you
No giving up on that one :ROFLMAO:

• Haha