Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
It's very quiet..... what's she plotting? 🤔. Even The Scum can't be bothered to hash together a load of old bollocks from her Itsasham. I do think she's running out of steam. Everything is lifted from Itsasham or a blatant out & out desperate lie. She's probably hoping for a celebrity story that she can jump on 🙄
I wonder if she is actually shitting herself about the upcoming court appearance?
I think she is trying to work out how to be out of the country... she's had her lips done, her skin is sun-bed bronzed... Turkey beckons I reckon.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I still can't walk past the buggers in the supermarket without sniggering 😂😘 I must say, it's bigger than his rolled up socks usually are, well done 😂
Loooooool Me too 😄😄🤗😘 xx.
Looool at his rolled up socks...

I am now wondering if it's hanging downwards or standing to attention 🤭🤭😄😘 xx

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Haven't been keeping up with Ms Price, literally can't stomach her, but this is incredibly disappointing news. Its clear this is a business plan, she makes money from engagements, weddings, babies and children. That's all.
Kieran and Michelle released a sweet video, telling the kids about their new baby and I'm so glad to see the children have a lovely life with them and at least stability some of the time.
Lovely to have you popping back @BigMavis 😊. I think this disappointing news sums up her disappointing life. A complete boring snoozefest of the same old shit 😴

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
Hi my krusties, been busy at work , but popped in now and again for a look , as usual you have been keeping me entertained, getting pissed at the mo getting my priorities right , not another bleeding thread , we move more times than skanky does , but at least were not homeless, :ROFLMAO:
Hope someone has paid the mortgage on this thread ? And be tidy don’t want this to be the mucky thread , like I said in the pub

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
8 weeks not months and he will on serve 4 weeks. I did work out KP's likely sentence on this basis along the lines she owes £3mil... so £60k = 8 weeks, £600k = 80 weeks and £3mil = 400 weeks - glad to be of service - lock the doors behind ya ;)
and chuck the key in the river please! On second thoughts chuck her in too but then plastic floats of course and we don't want any more of that plastic waste floating about do we? ;)

• Haha

VIP Member
@265 you're absolutely right. I wasn't allowed in the vaccination centre wearing my own mask. I had to remove mine & put on 1 of theirs before I went in. Not 1 single person had only a visor on. I'll bet she had hers the same time Harvey had his & she's saved it until now to post.
That's odd, I wore my facemask in without a problem, perhaps some centres have different policies, however I can't imagine anyone would be allowed with just a face shield.

DC16

VIP Member
Something doesn't add up, 4,053 likes and only 60 comments. Interesting that he doesn’t delete the ones slating her 🤔
I think they leave the bad ones on purpose.... "Oh look how people are trolling Katie..."

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
My good friend 'The Butcher of Istanbul MD' was recently looking for a 'plastic surgery assistant'. Ideally with some medical experience but don't think he's that fussed. 'Little Sid' and his chainsaw would probably do just fine.

Plus Sid could also 'cross sell' to his brother the dentists practice next door. 'Demon Dentist of Istanbul MD, Filling False Teeth and Bee Gees Teeth a Speciality'.

I have it on good authority he installed Sids Turkey Teef.
One plank to another haha.

Think it was from the Selfridges trip at some manky shopping centre when they bought loads of trainers... months ago. Or it is one of her fake go-to ones.

You got me at Bee Gees Teeth! :ROFLMAO:
Fancy some my chum?

Swipe up on 'Big Sids' Instasham page and I can get you 70% off for 24 hours.

Visable from space and make you sing with a really high pitched voice and free medallion included. Might make your neck green after a few weeks though!

Attachments

• Haha

peeko

VIP Member
Fuck me Dc ,cant thank you enough for letting me know Cole is bringing his own clothing out , I may take the piss out of the pair , but you gotta admit they are style icons , I will be buying all his gear till my local primark opens again
Gotta love primani :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha