Katie Price #306 Skank can join schmooze on her crooze to escape grifting and bankruptcy blooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edna posting on KP's FB again,

1691869644693.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Whatever, Katie WAS at Gatwick, WITHOUT her kids and WITH suitcases. If she was not flying somewhere, then she is sick in the head.
I mean, come on, who (sane) DOES THAT?????
perhaps shes decided to try and pay her creditors back and dell boy has given her an idea on how to be a millionaire by this time next year, 2 suitcases of crap,one full of jyy bikinis to sell to out going passengers and one suitcase of brollys to sell to incoming passengers, cant fail,its a sure winner ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We don’t know that for sure. I’m thinking that there will be pics of the kids with her in Spain. I think she’s playing her stupid games and wants the “is she/isn’t she” comments. I may of course also be wrong, of all the places to take kids why Marbella? BUT then again it’s all about what kipper wants, not her kids. IF she has deserted Jett on his bday and left H and the puppy then that’s not going to look good for her in family court or the court of public opinion (braindead fans though will be bleating that she deserves a holiday, hard working mother and all that shite) 😡
Can I just say there is absolutely nothing wrong with taking kids to Marbella, it's not all drink, drugs and tit. My own have been there a good 20 times at least (bil lives there, he IS an egotistical show off) and there's plenty for them to do.

Thats if you're not a self serving coke head parent, of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
These photo's, are actually very sad. Addiction really took its told on Danielle. I'm sorry , but they are very upsetting. My god shocking. I'm actually lost for word's
well,i got to be honest,i wouldnt mind her body (not the tits or face though), her body and skin looks lovely.....compaired to mine. some times you dont realise what you got untill its gone and mine went in 2000

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve just caught up, I’m in Malaga until Wednesday, going to Marbs Monday will keep an eye out!
---
I’ve just caught up, I’m in Malaga until Wednesday, going to Marbs Monday will keep an eye out!
Oh and I’m with my kids loads to do here for them.

Reactions: 17
---

Oh and I’m with my kids loads to do here for them.
Apparently she’s been seen today with her kids, I’m assuming locally (UK) so dunno what’s going on !

Reactions: 8
Can I just say there is absolutely nothing wrong with taking kids to Marbella, it's not all drink, drugs and tit. My own have been there a good 20 times at least (bil lives there, he IS an egotistical show off) and there's plenty for them to do.

Thats if you're not a self serving coke head parent, of course.
I agree, there’s nothing wrong with taking kids to Marbella but we all know she won’t be making it about the kids or letting them enjoy the kid friendly events. If it was about the kids there’s lots of other places she could take them too, where they would enjoy, theme parks, wildlife, christ just enjoy being kids , this would be all about her and her needs and wants and anyway every “holiday” is “work” in her eyes. Besides, she’s apparently been seen, with kids in tow in the UK today. I’m assuming locally

Reactions: 7
gonna have to catch up later,my neibours are playing up at the moment and they are a bit more exciting than skanky at the moment. one is dancing naked in the window and another is draging two 12 foot canoes along the road by hand ( yes you read that right). got to go and have a good look, before the police arrive ;) 😂 😂 😂 see you later x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.