Katie Price #306 Skank can join schmooze on her crooze to escape grifting and bankruptcy blooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to KP, still nothing about Jett's bday how odd.
Got a feeling we are not going to hear anything till the morning, it's only 12 past 8 so there
is still time for skanky to post something.

Reactions: 11
I've had KP vibes before....
About Natalie?
God no.
Nats is a tattler who hides on insta to post nonsense about other tattlers.
Then quotes (on here) their own posts to try to attract attention.

It's very silly, very cowardly, very desperate.
Note I am not calling Natalie 'she'.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Slimi should be ashamed of himself... encouraging this vulnerable desperate wreck to have more and more surgery and pose for shots like this - probably telling her she is beautiful... In what world is this a glamour model? She even believes someone is going to buy her old boob implants for £40k .... My God, yes the damage is due to drug use, yes she probably still does it ... But, she obviously has no one that cares enough to rescue her from the clutches of this freak show running tosser

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
About Natalie?
God no.
Nats is a tattler who hides on insta to post nonsense about other tattlers.
Then quotes (on here) their own posts to try to attract attention.

It's very silly, very cowardly, very desperate.
Note I am not calling Natalie 'she'.
I didn't mean I think they are from that camp, just similar personality traits, snipes, favourites, no accountability, enjoys chaos particularly if they are at the behind it 🤪

Reactions: 15
Slimi should be ashamed of himself... encouraging this vulnerable desperate wreck to have more and more surgery and pose for shots like this - probably telling her she is beautiful... In what world is this a glamour model? She even believes someone is going to buy her old boob implants for £40k .... My God, yes the damage is due to drug use, yes she probably still does it ... But, she obviously has no one that cares enough to rescue her from the clutches of this freak show running tosser
It's exploitation. Anyone colluding to make money off Daniella Westbrook in her current state has no morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thank you lovely. He's been poorly for a few weeks, passed away very quickly at home in our arms. You treasure every minute, she will tell YOU when she's ready to go, I promise. You will know when it's time and you will do the right thing for her. Much love 💕
So sad to hear of your loss I feel your pain.
Animals deserve so much love, and give us love unconditionally. We have to treasure the happy times. Unlike the old bleep who doesn't have a heart. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Don't know what to say now incase i repeat myself but i'm off to tesco see if i can grift another cake. ❤🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Anyone else wondering why MP hasn't posted about J's birthday either? Definitely think she was accused of abusing J in some way so is distancing herself as any posts she does put up usually only refer to B. Maybe when cleared she can have KP done for harassment/breaching r/o?
the ONLY abuser is skanky,abuser of her husbands,boyfriends,kids, animals and staff, an ugly ,old, vintictive witch, who only thinks of herself....soon to be sent to prison i hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
During the latest money laundering trials it was stated in court that they used people to go lift suitcases off the carousel, stuffed with money.

Inside each suitcase there's a smuggled pensioner, wearing a gimmmmpy suit?
And KP is selling them to johnson?

Nods wisely.
[/QUOTE]
My mind is truly boggled now - and I still don't understand the 'Natalie' saga. Is it anything to do with Jan?? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else wondering why MP hasn't posted about J's birthday either? Definitely think she was accused of abusing J in some way so is distancing herself as any posts she does put up usually only refer to B. Maybe when cleared she can have KP done for harassment/breaching r/o?
Could have been advised by legal or PR not to comment on Jett. Doesn't mean she did anything to him.

Reactions: 13
I thought anyone taking children abroad had to be a parent. Am I wrong
yes,you can take a child on holiday with written permission ( and giving you permision to sign for any medical help they may need abroad) my daughter took her boyfriends daughter abroad with permision, same as a school trip )

Reactions: 10
She might not be leaving the country ... a few of us think she may be on the game ... last time we thought that she was spotted in the airport lounge ... she may be meeting up with a paying customer
WHO has said that please ? whilst could be true, who actually said it ? ;) and have they confirmed it as true or just said it;)

Reactions: 6
My mind is truly boggled now - and I still don't understand the 'Natalie' saga. Is it anything to do with Jan?? :unsure:
[/QUOTE]
Have a look at post 1022dear Sewer.☺

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If Kieran hasn't seen him why would she post anything? We know KP accused her of all sorts it doesn't mean there was any substance to it.

Reactions: 14
She won,t be in Marbella, they only want young or rich people there. Not old plastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have a look at post 1022dear Sewer.☺
[/QUOTE]

it's to do with a rude poster on this very thread! Calling themselves 'Natalie' elsewhere.

( Jeebus everything is mixed up here, quoted wrong person 😂 )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not necessarily. For example, my ex DIL used to regularly take my grandchildren abroad without my sons consent. Usually the resident parent holds the passport (and the application of such also requires both parents consent). In short, it’s usually the resident parent that gives consent for trips abroad eg school trips, trips with grandparents etc. if family court are involved, then usually consent is required from the court. I suspect in this case, IF proceedings are in play, then K is aware.

Edited to add, the court can also order that there is appropriate adult to child ratio and impose certain restrictions in respect to child care.
Dolled up & dressed up (for her) with a couple of suitcases at an airport.... Alibi if recognised is ' I am going to Marbella' ... if the red tops printed a holiday story she would say they were making it up ... Whatever the real reason she was at the airport dressed up like that it's dodgy ... And by dodgy I mean not legal... It's not normal behaviour, neither are all the excessive recent trips abroad even for her ... Kipper is involved in something very iffy
I'd love to be watching her every move on the airport security cameras! ;) 📹

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't know what to say now incase i repeat myself but i'm off to tesco see if i can grift another cake. ❤🤣🤣
Haven't you got a mate who works there????? ..... So you can get it for FREE ... then come on here like a complete bleeping utter PRAT and boast about it :unsure:

Tell emm you know some tosspot KNOB head ... ` know it all 🙄 ` .... who knows someone who works at Tesco, hence can you blag one for NUFFINK🤷‍♀️ ... got to be worth a try AYYYEEE Dearest Stanley 🥰🥰

One moment I need a nap😴😴🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.