Katie Price #306 Skank can join schmooze on her crooze to escape grifting and bankruptcy blooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it have to be both parents consent
Not necessarily. For example, my ex DIL used to regularly take my grandchildren abroad without my sons consent. Usually the resident parent holds the passport (and the application of such also requires both parents consent). In short, it’s usually the resident parent that gives consent for trips abroad eg school trips, trips with grandparents etc. if family court are involved, then usually consent is required from the court. I suspect in this case, IF proceedings are in play, then K is aware.

Edited to add, the court can also order that there is appropriate adult to child ratio and impose certain restrictions in respect to child care.

Reactions: 12
Dolled up & dressed up (for her) with a couple of suitcases at an airport.... Alibi if recognised is ' I am going to Marbella' ... if the red tops printed a holiday story she would say they were making it up ... Whatever the real reason she was at the airport dressed up like that it's dodgy ... And by dodgy I mean not legal... It's not normal behaviour, neither are all the excessive recent trips abroad even for her ... Kipper is involved in something very iffy

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh cripes.
Natalie is going to be fuming.
Might steal more pictures.
Or tell certain tattlers to piss off on insta again ...

(Quakes with fear)

Dolly, there's a limit for even lovely people like you and Mrs E. When people abuse kindness, they have to take the consequences.
I've had KP vibes before....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh @Facehugger I am so sorry that you have lost your dog as well. My old girl is 14 and I treasure every moment I have with her, she is a blessing. I am dreading the day when we have to say goodbye.
Thank you lovely. He's been poorly for a few weeks, passed away very quickly at home in our arms. You treasure every minute, she will tell YOU when she's ready to go, I promise. You will know when it's time and you will do the right thing for her. Much love 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Rimme is in ibeeefa with pervy Wayne, maybe she has joined them?
Looks like Westcrack's in Ibeeefa too... with two very odd contradictory articles.

Danniella Westbrook spotted with face bandaged up after latest painful and grisly surgery - Mirror Online

Danniella Westbrook puts painful surgery complications behind her as she parties in Ibiza | The Sun

I'm surprised Skanky hasn't joined them for a plastic surgery comparison. They could both talk for hours about it....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Looks like Westcrack's in Ibeeefa too... with two very odd contradictory articles.

Danniella Westbrook spotted with face bandaged up after latest painful and grisly surgery - Mirror Online

Danniella Westbrook puts painful surgery complications behind her as she parties in Ibiza | The Sun

I'm surprised Skanky hasn't joined them for a plastic surgery comparison. They could both talk for hours about it....
Mad those bandages was back in May old photos again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whatever, Katie WAS at Gatwick, WITHOUT her kids and WITH suitcases. If she was not flying somewhere, then she is sick in the head.
I mean, come on, who (sane) DOES THAT?????

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This is what she used to look like before Cocaine rotted her face

View attachment 2374580

Her jaw and cheekbone have collapsed as well as half of her nose. She says osteoarthritis and dodgy teeth implants, but she damaged her nose with coke and possibly sepsis

View attachment 2374584
View attachment 2374585

Shes skint, off her face, still thinks shes stunning, pulls stunts and surgery for attention and cash. Who does that remind you of? And this is Skanks future
These photo's, are actually very sad. Addiction really took its told on Danielle. I'm sorry , but they are very upsetting. My god shocking. I'm actually lost for word's

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh god yes we have,maybe it’s his so callEd brain tumour..🙁🧐
Ere Dolly, talking of Operations, do you want to post this on the Westcrack Fred? Cos, like, Skanky and her and all the rest seem to be in competition as to who's had the worst of it like 👍👍😘

Screenshot_20230812-195041~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17

She probably keeps the bandages in the bin liner. With the assorted bikinis!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes this will read like a conspiracy theory but people are asking why she would be at Gatwick if she wasn't flying? maybe to meet someone?

SB's old mate who ran a drugs gang used to use Stansted airport to import his supply.

Screen Shot 2023-08-12 at 20.05.35.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
These photo's, are actually very sad. Addiction really took its told on Danielle. I'm sorry , but they are very upsetting. My god shocking. I'm actually lost for word's
Yup

Behind all this is a family who must be traumatised by what has happened to their mother/sibling

I don't think she's on good terms with her children

I don't find DW's current state amusing in the slightest, I think it's horrendously sad that she has ended up this way (especially as I believe she was clean for a few years at one stage) and it must be awful for her family.

Back to KP, still nothing about Jett's bday how odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
possibly putting it up her bum or swallowing wraps of it If she can't sniff it!

Interesting about the vapes, I didn't think it was possible but it would explain her lives going off camera constantly and looking so high.
i saw last week that people are adjusting vapes for grass ,hashish and other drugs, what ever shes on,shes clearly addicted. some people have addictive personalities,ive known people to try to smoke sage and onion amongst othe things, before now, i think shes one of these. any thing to get high

• Haha
Not necessarily. For example, my ex DIL used to regularly take my grandchildren abroad without my sons consent. Usually the resident parent holds the passport (and the application of such also requires both parents consent). In short, it’s usually the resident parent that gives consent for trips abroad eg school trips, trips with grandparents etc. if family court are involved, then usually consent is required from the court. I suspect in this case, IF proceedings are in play, then K is aware.

Edited to add, the court can also order that there is appropriate adult to child ratio and impose certain restrictions in respect to child care.
I’ve been abroad with my grandchildren many times. I’ve obviously had permission from their parents but have only ever had their passports, no letter acknowledging permission and we have different surnames, never had a problem. I have custody of my grand daughter and have taken her abroad three times, I
Always carry the court letter showing guardianship just in case but have never been asked for it. We too have different surnames. It’s very tricky and you can see why they are concerned about child trafficking yet seem lax when faced with (clearly) not the parents taking children out of the country. Bit of a minefield really

Perhaps an order not to take them out the country was only for term time and now it’s the school holidays she can take them away? In some respects that would seem reasonable, stops her taking them away and missing school but doesn’t stop them having a holiday?
if that was the case,why would she go alone ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.