Katie Price #303 There’s gonna be a film about Pete, but Skanky gets 5 people at her meet and greet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow! I hope it happens! I there is a beautiful cake waiting, with decs and pressies. But the biggest present of all will be spending her birthday with her dad♥. Does this mean KP isn't at home? How unusual for her to 'allow' this!
Might be at a contact centre?

Reactions: 8
It would be extremely cruel if she allows Bunny to see Kieran on her birthday but not Jett on his. Then again, this is KP, so not surprising she would want Jett to stay at home knowing his sister gets to see her dad!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Yes, he hopes to see Bunny today. Hope KP doesn't change her mind.
I think it be the ending of her if she did - it would be beyond cruel to deprive Bunny of seeing him today and would make her look the biggest witch in hell. Everyone is watching with baited breath and she'll get such a backlash she won't want to show her face again.
---
Might be at a contact centre?
Possibly - but he could bring things with him to make it as special as could be.

Reactions: 23
I would hope it isn't, afterall, Kieran has been cleared of anything KP claimed made him a danger. If it isn't at a contact centre I think that
will be a sign Kieran's legal reps have achieved something.
🤞Maybe that is why she has been so quiet this week? And partially the reason for hiding away? Thinking they wouldn't find her to serve any papers or issue any paperwork etc telling her allow access?

Reactions: 19
I wouldn't trust that bleep as far as I could throw her. Let's hope Kieran sees Bunny. Hopefully it's a legal requirement that he sees her, otherwise you know Cunty wouldn't have let it happen. There's no way she's doing this because it's in the best interests of her child.

Reactions: 25
Just read it Dolly, loving it 😂 It’s a much bigger scam than Skank’s grift for cake, this unnamed celebrity wanted 100+ in return for publicity 😱 The Bakery reply is glorious, they said NO 😂

I’m really getting the vibe people are sick of these ’celebs‘ wanting stuff for free all the time, I don’t believe people get anything back from a Skank advert of your product. Hoping we see more kickback like this, Skank got nothing for H and Princess after her begs, oh dear celebs, start paying your way, people have bloody bills to pay you grifting twats.

Edit…the joy of this is the Bakery will get so much positive publicity from this, I reckon a lot of people will buy cakes from them now, (I know I would, if I was near them) for their balls to stand up to this abhorrent celeb begging. Yay small business people, kick back 👊🏾😁

Here it is and the reply, brilliant 😂

View attachment 2348961View attachment 2348962
I made her a cake 😀😄😄❤😘 xx...

Resizer_16908211592571.jpg

and a smaller one for his husband 😀...

Resizer_16908260051271.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Looking at that photo montage, it's quite striking how happy Jett looks in all the ones he's in (if you regularly hit pause as it spins through, you can see clearly). What the hell happened to make Katie re-write history like she has?

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I wouldn't trust that bleep as far as I could throw her. Let's hope Kieran sees Bunny. Hopefully it's a legal requirement that he sees her, otherwise you know Cunty wouldn't have let it happen. There's no way she's doing this because it's in the best interests of her child.
Sadly, I think you are right. This isn't being done out of the kindness of her heart ( what am I saying? She doesn't have a heart🥴).

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She's brainwashed them - pure and simple. A really manipulative thing here is that she says to Jett 'Tell them the truth'
then he repeats the 'truth' which is obviously what he's been coached to say by her.
As we all know, kids are taught it's good to tell the truth. At this age, he won't understand it's 'her' truth and how messed up all this is.
She is despicable for using a child like that who just wants to be good and tell the truth!
Yep, I caved in and looked at the clip, brainwashed Jett for sure, Bunny is really brainwashed if she wants
to do Only Fans.

Anyway, Kieran will see Bunny today, I hope that goes down well.

Reactions: 15
Guys I've started a new thread as I'm off out for the day and feel the thread might go fast today! Fingers crossed for kieron and bunny 🤞🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Pleased for Kieran to be seeing Bunny on her Birthday. Hoping this is a step in the right direction for happier times ahead for them all 🙏 Happy Birthday to Bunny 🎁 🥳 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 22
🤞Maybe that is why she has been so quiet this week? And partially the reason for hiding away? Thinking they wouldn't find her to serve any papers or issue any paperwork etc telling her allow access?
I wonder if she's still holding out on contact with Jett and that's why she's hiding?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.