Katie Price #303 There’s gonna be a film about Pete, but Skanky gets 5 people at her meet and greet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes just trash, isnt she ?
---

it will be plotting,planing,pissed or recovering ;)
On the plus side I've got that :poop: + ☕ +🥄 + 🐳 & microwave image in my head for whenever I feel like pigging out!
---
he needs a zip put in across his forehead. 😂
Then get RimMe to f#k his brains out.
---
This is the pic that makes me laugh every single time I see it too. It’s the one that makes me think of Father Dougal from Father Ted when he looks gormless

"Will you have some :coffee: now Father?".... 🥪🥪🥪🥪 ....
---
Despite Kipper being very quiet, I think this thread will explode quite soon. :sneaky:

Edited to add this rather than the..
Hope it's not that :poop: in the microwave ;)
---
Oh goody, I will be waiting for that!!

Shame no one has told me what was said in that TT post from earlier.
There's a vid of it around on these pages 🌷 Sorry, a bit too tired to explain for you. Hope you're feeling okay and comfortable at the mo x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Despite Kipper being very quiet, I think this thread will explode quite soon. :sneaky:

Edited to add this rather than the..
it usually does, its like the pattern of her life, gobby,bitching,slagging off, an assortment of photos of harvey,mother,kids,pets, split up with the latest "the one", back on with the latest "the one",holiday, posing photos of her looking like a dogs dinner,holiday,nails,hair,tan,tattoo, BH, latest bullshit and selling spree ,plastic surgery, then BAM.... something nasty (normally directed at kieron), and it takes a day to catch up on the thread again,same old,same old its like a broken record !

• Haha
Reactions: 25

It's the one where she's prompting Jett to say it's not her stopping him from seeing his dad, it's the police and the social.

I leave this here while I'm catching up 😀💖 x Seeing Cole with his weight gain means I have to make a new pic of him which is more up to date 😄 x...

Before this holiday....

Resizer_16911182016503.jpg

and now during lol 😅🤭 ...

Resizer_16911181958531.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

You’ve got time on your hands at the moment? Why not just look? We can’t recite everything on tap for you just because you can’t be bothered to do it yourself 😁
That’s what the Wiki is for. I’m sure Rita keeps it updated regularly. 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I found out what the queue was for..it weren't for Katie, it was a queue for something else and she had photoshopped out the sign 😉😄 x...

Resizer_16911201532521.jpg

The real version lol...
Resizer_16911200871121.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Haha, I spot 'em too! Easy to detect when it refers to them as sink boy, kipper and skanky.
I get a pop-up asking 'How do you rate this commentary?'
I always tick the box 'HEALTHY' teehee.
---

Best we don't mention Vagina as she's just a bleep!
I can't help but think the reporter was referring to the skank itself when they mentioned "The Devil's Dyke" and a "Dry valley................"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Rita, had a few drinks with friends tonight, found this when I came in, think it’s maybe an early proof copy of the book cover, looks amazing, needs a bit of work still I think, it’s a bit busy, but I’m getting a copy next year, grifting my life away soon, I’ll be just like a Skank…Woo Hoo 🥳

View attachment 2355100
That has gone to wiki to be preserved for posterity (y)
---

The wikis will have it in bullet-points, this current one no. 22.

Basically what the thing did was coach Jett into doing the script she'd trained him to do, running through it as she stood behind him mouthing the words he'd been taught whilst holding his shoulders to keep him there.
---
Me neither dolly (banned 😆 🤣 )
---

Haha! He looks like Timmy Mallet

View attachment 2355396
Except he sings 🎵"twit-a-day twit-a-day twit-a-day"🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
i do not understand why she is doing these podcast things how can she be earning any money from them when it is just her and her sister sat there talking do you not have to have firms that pay you to advertise their products or ask people to pay to watch no one as mentioned paying and no one as mentioned big firms paying for her to advertise them(JYY DOES NOT COUNT)i have not watch any just seen clips on her Instagram so does anyone know how it works
---
So the posts begin, nice birthday bot comments!!
wonder if we will get a picture of the cake and party

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's brainwashed them - pure and simple. A really manipulative thing here is that she says to Jett 'Tell them the truth'
then he repeats the 'truth' which is obviously what he's been coached to say by her.
As we all know, kids are taught it's good to tell the truth. At this age, he won't understand it's 'her' truth and how messed up all this is.
She is despicable for using a child like that who just wants to be good and tell the truth!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
i do not understand why she is doing these podcast things how can she be earning any money from them when it is just her and her sister sat there talking do you not have to have firms that pay you to advertise their products or ask people to pay to watch no one as mentioned paying and no one as mentioned big firms paying for her to advertise them(JYY DOES NOT COUNT)i have not watch any just seen clips on her Instagram so does anyone know how it works
---

wonder if we will get a picture of the cake and party

If you look at the company that produce the podcast, it's all about marketing the person or company who's the subject of the podcast . I wouldn't be surprised if Kipper and Rymi actually paid them to make it....or came up with a deal where the podcast company get a cut when KP starts making money and advertising.
Unfortunately for them, we all know what a complete and utter toilet she is and what shite comes out of her mouth continually. So they probably took a chance and it won't turn a profit.

Screen Shot 2023-08-04 at 08.08.10.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-04 at 08.08.26.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-04 at 08.10.41.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.