Katie Price #303 There’s gonna be a film about Pete, but Skanky gets 5 people at her meet and greet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know that Skanky is a nasty, malicious, spiteful, vindictive witch. She will be flooding her SM with birthday celebrations, she wants Kieran to see that Bunny is having such a wonderful time without him.
Can the court/social services just hurry up with whatever reports they’re doing, those kids have been too long without their dad :(

ETA I’ve just seen the news! Very very happy that Bunny is seeing her dad ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My daughter was 21 last week, I posted pics as a birthday tribute and I just realised I wasn't in any of them as it wasn't my birthday, why has she got to be in the majority of bunny's???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
On the plus side I've got that :poop: + ☕ +🥄 + 🐳 & microwave image in my head for whenever I feel like pigging out!
---
Have you seen those cakes people make in the microwave Sewer? I'm trying to avoid eating cake and chocolate too. Must. think. of. KP's. microwave.......... :LOL:

Screen Shot 2023-08-04 at 08.17.53.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
We know that Skanky is a nasty, malicious, spiteful, vindictive witch. She will be flooding her SM with birthday celebrations, she wants Kieran to see that Bunny is having such a wonderful time without him.
Can the court/social services just hurry up with whatever reports they’re doing, those kids have been too long without their dad :(
Kierons just said he is seeing bunny today x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Awwwwwww that’s fabulous,thank god he is seeing B❤Hmmmm someone is not going to be happy! Obviously something has happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
KIERAN IS SEEING BUNNY TODAY! 🥳🥳🥳View attachment 2355706
Good news! I hope Kipper doesn't try and stop it. Interfereing with a birthday would be right up her cruel, vindictive street!

I hope something legal has been sent her way which she can't wriggle out of! I was thinking if she still accuses Kieran of abuse/ stalking in family court they might have to have fact-finding hearings - which could take a while.........fingers crossed she has dropped
all her accusations and his path to having more access is clear now!

Reactions: 24
Is KP at home do you think? Or will she be en route to Turkey to have her teeth fixed? One way for her to save face at having to let Bunny see her dad on her birthday. Other wise wait for the explosions!! I'll expect a temper tantrum from hell 😂. Just to add - I hope this means Jett will get to see his dad on his birthday if he wants to ( and his mind hasn't been too poisoned already). Maybe seeing Bunny have a great time with him might change his mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She is SOOOOOOOOOOO predictable.
Her podcast ratings are sliding so HEY, let's talk about naked car rides and sex outside.
I also vaguely remember an interview where she said a group of friends were all in her cinema room watching a movie when her and her unspecified boyfriend decided to have sex under the covers - she is revolting!

Edit - Found it https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-says-enjoys-orgies-21044428

She also mentions Devil's Dyke here so I guess this is one time her stories actually match up.

And on a plane FFS :oops: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6848078/katie-price-sex-planes-not-in-toilets/

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Keiran's reel is beautiful. So many photos of Bunny, at all ages... as opposed to skanks 6 or so photos that also have her in them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Cole in his giraffe suit lol ...

Resizer_16911346018371.jpg

Meanwhile Katie is doing an impression of a flamingo standing on one leg 😄 x...

Resizer_16911343619011.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Kieron's reel is beautiful. So many photos of Bunny, at all ages... as opposed to skanks 6 or so photos that also have her in them.
He's one happy dad today!! Also nice that Bunny will get to spend time with Apollo and Valentino hopefully.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes, he hopes to see Bunny today. Hope KP doesn't change her mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
CHALLENGE FOR KATIE: next week, for Jett's birthday, see if you can put together some photos of him THAT DON'T HAVE YOU IN.
Go on. Try hard!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Keiran's reel is beautiful. So many photos of Bunny, at all ages... as opposed to skanks 6 or so photos that also have her in them.
I noticed that, he has 100s of photos all of her doing child-friendly things which look really fun and enriching - some with Michelle too. Skank only ever posts bunny beside her, caked in make-up to look like her :confused:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.