Katie Price #303 There’s gonna be a film about Pete, but Skanky gets 5 people at her meet and greet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I know the new thread is a bit early, but won't be on computer later!

Thank you to @Winepig (thread title extraordinaire) for the new thread title!

1690832589847.png

Here is the link to thread #302!

So apparently Skank is not happy with her new face - well neither are we!

Her and SB are in Ibeeefa for a meet and greet - they look stunning...

1690832836392.png

1690832869567.png

1690832887902.png

One of her teeth have fallen out

She has been bragging on her Tacky Toks about being "minted"...

Apparently the clothes shes floggin smell of fish - great professional advertising there, not to mention being off her face and in hiding somewhere.

1690832710219.png

1690832969075.png

Showed some closeups when asking if she should have a fringe...

1690832986953.png

1690833005716.png

1690833023549.png

We had some posing by the Range Rover trying to convince people she can drive it...

She treated poor little J to a trip to a beauty salon when all he wanted was a bike ride

1690833042916.png

Oh and it seems a great time to include one of our favourite pics of Skanky where she actually looks smiley

1690833059835.png

As you were Krusties!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I'm with @SmillieKylie - I've never laughed so much since the Thailand condom pictures.

You've got the give them credit where it's due - they are the gift that keeps giving. Little co-ord Carl with his Benidorm reject, fishy fanny granny.

I LOVE IT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Great title. She needs a fringe past her chin to hide the face completely. What a bleeping scary Mary she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

View attachment 2347223

View attachment 2347234
View attachment 2347236
View attachment 2347238

Apparently the clothes shes floggin smell of fish - great professional advertising there, not to mention being off her face and in hiding somewhere.

View attachment 2347228

View attachment 2347246

View attachment 2347249
View attachment 2347250
View attachment 2347251

We had some posing by the Range Rover trying to convince people she can drive it...

She treated poor little J to a trip to a beauty salon when all he wanted was a bike ride

View attachment 2347252

Oh and it seems a great time to include one of our favourite pics of Skanky where she actually looks smiley

View attachment 2347254

As you were Krusties!
She needs to move that fringe down her face a bit more so it looks a bit like this… (someone who can photoshop make it better please 🙏 that’s if you want to lol )

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 43
#304 Little co-ord Carl with his Benidorm reject, fishy fanny granny.

I'm going in early! Don't think this thread will last long - we might have airport pictures to look forward to later, then tacky tok tick in the morning. What a time to be alive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
#304 Little co-ord Carl with his Benidorm reject, fishy fanny granny.

I'm going in early! Don't think this thread will last long - we might have airport pictures to look forward to later, then tacky tok tick in the morning. What a time to be alive.
You read my mind was going to say to make that a Thread suggestion!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I do sometimes seriously wonder if the designers at Gucci are just taking the piss out of rich stupid people. I imagine them sitting around going 'let's design something absolutely hideous, slap the Gucci name on it and see how many saddos will buy it!' A few years ago I was in Australia with my son walking through Sydney and we passed a Gucci store. The outfits on the mannequins in the window were ghastly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
#304 Hairy little co-ord Cole and Skanky's mouth, like a cat's bum hole!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
#304 skanks in ibeefa, she’s fugly I swear. Carol’s wearing his outfit from mothercare

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I can honestly say, tonight had been such fun! I really hope they stay together purely for the piss-take factor.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I do sometimes seriously wonder if the designers at Gucci are just taking the piss out of rich stupid people. I imagine them sitting around going 'let's design something absolutely hideous, slap the Gucci name on it and see how many saddos will buy it!' A few years ago I was in Australia with my son walking through Sydney and we passed a Gucci store. The outfits on the mannequins in the window were ghastly!
The Balenciaga crocs are exhibit one, here.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Katie Price #304 Kipper and Cole usually make us barf, but tonight Tattle chums, we've had a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The DM comments are bleeping brutal! I wonder if she reads those & these threads page after page. I hope you do you old scab.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
#304 Cole wants to go raving dressed in crazy paving, but he's stuck with Skanky looking like his Granny

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t think I’ve laughed this much in ages. What a pair of absolute cunts. Woo hoo, I LOVE IT

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm with @SmillieKylie - I've never laughed so much since the Thailand condom pictures.

You've got the give them credit where it's due - they are the gift that keeps giving. Little co-ord Carl with his Benidorm reject, fishy fanny granny.

I LOVE IT!
I don’t think I’m going to stop laughing for the rest of this summer, it’s actually unreal how funny these photos are, I think I’ll have to phone in sick tomorrow, I’m broken with laughter….

924031D9-4BA7-48F0-A44B-1167085CB3B6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

View attachment 2347223

View attachment 2347234
View attachment 2347236
View attachment 2347238

View attachment 2347228

View attachment 2347246

View attachment 2347249
View attachment 2347250
View attachment 2347251

View attachment 2347252

View attachment 2347254

As you were Krusties!
Is that really Cole with her? Doesn't look like him!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.