Katie Price #302 Cole is off & left KP in her dump, to pump the Trump with his asparagus stump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too have split my sides laughing tonight.

'Co-ord Carl' HAS to be somewhere in the next thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The queue looks like it grew after skank had finished her meet and greet (going by the time in the corner), bet most were there for the other entertainment and something to eat doesn't look like there's many around the pool were skank is. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Scary! None of them actually look like Barbies though do they? they look like bizarre alien -saw puppets with massive fish lips, gigantic brush-like eyebrows, golf ball cheeks and Bolted-on looking, completely spherical chest boulders :sick:

Barbie.........View attachment 2346375 Not Barbie View attachment 2346376

Barbie .....View attachment 2346378 Not Barbie! View attachment 2346379
---

I think it was more the appearance on I'm a celeb that raised his profile again. His music shot back up the charts, he had a number one again. I think he genuinely fell for Skanky and she was younger and trying very hard to reign it in.....she did the getting pregnant quickly thing so of course he would want to try and make the marriage work.
Why do these people do this to themselves?
Reminds me of a young lad I saw in a YouTube video, he has had some much plastic surgery, he risks his life to go to Dubai to sleep with men, he had his bottom ribs snapped and inverted to make his waist smaller (he wants some ribs removed eventually) his lips are shocking reminds me of how KP will end up if she carries on with the surgeries
IMG_20230731_203439.jpg
IMG_20230731_203453.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Katie Price #303.. co-ord cole has put on pounds while his bag of heat looks like she's boxed ten rounds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Why do these people do this to themselves?
Reminds me of a young lad I saw in a YouTube video, he has had some much plastic surgery, he risks his life to go to Dubai to sleep with men, he had his bottom ribs snapped and inverted to make his waist smaller (he wants some ribs removed eventually) his lips are shocking reminds me of how KP will end up if she carries on with the surgeries View attachment 2347213View attachment 2347214
What bothers me more, is the thought of dirty, old geezers pawing at this poor soul. Clearly he has serious issues.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.