Katie Price #302 Cole is off & left KP in her dump, to pump the Trump with his asparagus stump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THat's the problem though isn't it? Starts off with someone doing this and then everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon! I loved Bohemian Rhapsody, when I first heard they were doing an Elton one too I thought oh no but after seeing Rocket Man I loved it too because they went in a very different direction to the Freddy one. These lesser celebs biopics are probably going straight to streaming or TV or don't see them being a cinema release. As you say not much of a story to tell really. Although maybe there's more that we don't know about to make it interesting?
the johnny cash and tina turner ones, were brilliant. seen them multiple times.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Co-ord Carl looks like he’s on a Haven Holiday and he’s taking his Nan down the bingo but she’s a bit confused and has mistaken the caravan curtains for clothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
yer the masses of fans,all 2 of them, who found the bar by accident 😂
The meet and greet was supposed to be inside the place for a 10 euro entry and then pay to meet skank but i bet people said duck off so they had to give people free entry to the restaurant and move skank to the pool area put up that crappy screen and skank had to do it out there because nobody was willing to pay. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
They both look so much older than their ages! Id guess early 50s
My Step mom and father ( they hate eachother and are miserable fuckers) , are a prettier couple than these pair of wetwipes.... and what's the skiprats facel expressions all about?? She's down wind and got a wif of herself?? Pain?? Come down?? God knows!!
Not exactly the poster woman for fun day out is she

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OMG…..i really think I’ve wet myself, It’s Monday but I’m taking a drink, honestly I CANNOT stop laughing, and the one that’s finished me is not her, but him….OMG this is too funny….

What's this 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2346964
I swear that’s not him! His face looks different and since when was he so hairy? Somethings changed I tell ya

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its hard to say this, but at the time of Im a celeb Skank was much the bigger celebrity, and if Pete ya bleep had not hooked up with her I doubt he would have had any future career, he was pretty much washed up at the time.

Chances are he knew this and bit the bullet and put up with her for as long has he could, till he had built his own career back up. I respect him for putting up with her for as long has he did.
i dont know about that, if that was the case, why have 2 children ,when 1 would have done the job, like gold diggers do. ? i think he did really love her, he seems a nice guy and he has done right by his kids and has not dished the dirt on his ex wife, even though she keeps pushing him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.