Katie Price #302 Cole is off & left KP in her dump, to pump the Trump with his asparagus stump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I'm wrong, I assume Rymi has no fixed abode, but seriously where does he get an income to survive. Obviously he doesn't spend anything on shoes or clothes, but even this slimy wee fecker has to eat!
---

Hiding behind the net curtains she's wearing 🤣
I reckon it's something she's crafted (on one of her many sewing machines) from left over fabric, donated by Edna

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not joking, I actually have a headache from laughing so much, I’m coming off here for an hour or so, I can’t take anymore of this, I’ve actually cried tears laughing tonight…..might add before I go, they ain’t living on the 900 calories a day skinny foods slop are they, those nightly takeaways are taking their toll, especially on him, he’s turned into a proper porker, perhaps he wants to be just like the FLF 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not joking, I actually have a headache from laughing so much, I’m coming off here for an hour or so, I can’t take anymore of this, I’ve actually cried tears laughing tonight…..might add before I go, they ain’t living on the 900 calories a day skinny foods slop are they, those nightly takeaways are taking their toll, especially on him, he’s turned into a proper porker, perhaps he wants to be just like the FLF 😂😂😂😂😂
well, I thought It was flf at first, until I read on further...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon it's something she's crafted (on one of her many sewing machines) from left over fabric, donated by Edna
I'm sure she opened this from one of her crappy jyy lucky bags on one of her lives the other day. Utter cheap shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SFF. sad fat duck.🤣
FLT. Fat little tosser.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Co-ord Carl looks like he’s on a Haven Holiday and he’s taking his Nan down the bingo but she’s a bit confused and has mistaken the caravan curtains for clothing.
Co-ord Carl. Nahhhhhhh duck off! I’m dead 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Croc high heels? She has croc high heels? Why does such a thing even exist? And as for the shoes... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.