Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and she mentioned that her mum went to a class with other people...
Yes but we don’t know what’s true with liar pwicy since she spoke about her mum’s debilitating health they haven’t helped the B.L.F or C.O.P..D. Very odd behaviour from both of them

Reactions: 11

Looks like she'll be waiting a long time for Sarah to get in touch by the look of this from 2010. 🤣
Another person who is nothing to do with her and she's trying to score Brownie points in the most horrible time ever. As for her mother; I'm quite sure she is getting excited for her other daughter's first child who will grow up to be a normal person like his/her mother and father and hopefully never has to meet aunty Katie ever.
Another person who is nothing to do with her and she's trying to score Brownie points in the most horrible time ever. As for her mother; I'm quite sure she is getting excited for her other daughter's first child who will grow up to be a normal person like his/her mother and father and hopefully never has to meet aunty Katie ever.
I don't think they want a message from the Monster Mother who fucked off to Turkey after her poorly son had just come out of Hospital. Got to stick her bleeping nose in to everything
😡

I need my roots doing but I'm not gonna have any hair left to colour at this rate 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She's achieved the impossible stooping lower than I can fathom.

In the Scum (shame on them) she has apparently contacted and 'reached out' to Ashley Cain about his daughter Azaylia who has leukuemia and days to live.

No words on what this piece of tit will do for media coverage. How anyone could be happy to be associated with her baffles me.

No words.
I can't imagine for one minute what those poor people are going through right now, and she thinks she has the right to contact them just to make herself look good yet again? She who treats her own kids like belongings to be wheeled out for stories, and enables others to bully her own disabled child using his food? I've changed my mind on her being a bleep, she's a grade A gold plated one with bells and whistles on at the minute.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't think they want a message from the Monster Mother who fucked off to Turkey after her poorly son had just come out of Hospital. Got to stick her bleeping nose in to everything
😡

I need my roots done but I'm not gonna have any hair left to colour at this rate 😡
Take a deep breath and calm down Maddox. Group hug anyone ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The cows worse this week! What’s coming next ,hope people are starting to see this cow for what she is outside of this forum

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you - product is noted - not something I've come across yet. I'm not on oxygen yet as I have to get on the NHS trail which is backed-up to tit with Covid sufferers and those ahead. I'm on the walk to and fro rooms and sit down regime atm ;)

Has anyone asked if she's actually plugged the bikes in yet?
That bleep is only plugged in anyway to only herself..bleep.

Take a deep breath and calm down Maddox. Group hug anyone ❤
Oh dear god my hair looks bleeping awful..I’m an old bird anyway but like me hair done..coloured etc..duck it..have to wait awhile I think till cutnreally heals abit..🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you - no - but I can't be fully-diagnosed until the NHS can give me a CT scan. The outcome is the same though. I have an 'insterstitial fibrotic' lung disease. There is no 'treatment'. It is likely to have developed from my chemo/radio treatment 12 years ago.
I am sorry to hear that ❤Take care!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That bleep is only plugged in anyway to only herself..bleep.

Oh dear god my hair looks bleeping awful..I’m an old bird anyway but like me hair done..coloured etc..duck it..have to wait awhile I think till cutnreally heals abit..🤣
Best you do - can someone come to your home to do it?

Reactions: 6
Thank you - no - but I can't be fully-diagnosed until the NHS can give me a CT scan. The outcome is the same though. I have an 'insterstitial fibrotic' lung disease. There is no 'treatment'. It is likely to have developed from my chemo/radio treatment 12 years ago.
So sorry to hear that Liar , gutted for you . There are a handful of cancer patients past and present on here , myself included. Big hug sent your way ❤. The side effects long and short term aren’t good but we are a strong bunch x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So sorry to hear that Liar , gutted for you . There are a handful of cancer patients past and present on here , myself included. Big hug sent your way ❤. The side effects long and short term aren’t good but we are a strong bunch x
Omg the strongest Peeps on her I have ever seen..❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A Pizza Hut a Pizza Hut , Kentucky fried chicken and a Pizza Hut
McDonald’s mcdonalds Kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.