Katie Price #3 New thread, new bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she rented a boyfriend to look after her while she got plastic surgery on her feet. It’s all too convenient. 🤣

Reactions: 3
I don't think she's lying, only because if she has to come back, have surgery and put pins in both feet we'll of course know every detail about it!

Plus, when has she ever lied about any form of cosmetic surgery? - even though she's completely botched her face she's always played for pay. If it was bunion surgery she'd be telling everyone how she'd been in constant pain and the clinic had saved her life.
Of course she's lying. It's how she lives.
The question is why?
1/ She's had other surgery she'd rather keep private for now? Won't be her tits, too obvious. Fanny tightening?

2/ She's been told she's under investigation re H's hospital trips, his excessive recent weight gain, and leaving him with duck knows who to go on holiday. So she needs a pity party/excuse.

3/ She wants to avoid pesky kids around now that lockdown has eased and the partying can begin in earnest again. So fake an accident and let the dads and carers do the child minding.

Reactions: 3
Brainless bimbo, legs akimbo 😛

Looks like a mafia boss in this pic, very staged, she doesn’t even look happy.
And centre stage are her plastic boobs of course, they should really have their own IG page 🤮🤢🤮
I'd pop the fuckers (o) (o) 😂

If I was that other child’s mother who she’s took along with Princess I’d be flying out and collecting my daughter 😩
I'd have binned all her shoes at the first mention of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.