Katie Price #299 Feeding her son to an early grave while riding the marching powder wave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HaHa I said she’d probably found a way to wriggle out if it, no worries Krusties, no matter how she plays the system it’s still over for her, she’s stuck in a non-relationship with an asshole, and looks really fugly now, aged beyond her years, I take comfort in that. Still laughing about those police station photos, she might think she’s winning tonight, but she really really really ain’t, I’m keeping the faith, she’s still very very very f*cked.

State, pair of TWATS 😂😁

6C7EA013-8ED2-489F-95A9-6E16D4082E2A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I agree, it will take time but the damage can be undone. The problem will be if skanky is still allowed 50/50, as any good work done by K and M will then be undone during their time with KFP. Look at what she is like with H when he is home, no attempt to control his diet at all.
At this stage I think she will be happy for the kids to go. She needs an extended holiday. Which the kids won't be included in. They must be doing her head in at this stage. No break from them

Reactions: 18
HaHa I said she’d probably found a way to wriggle out if it, no worries Krusties, no matter how she plays the system it’s still over for her, she’s stuck in a non-relationship with an asshole, and looks really fugly now, aged beyond her years, I take comfort in that. Still laughing about those police station photos, she might think she’s winning tonight, but she really really really ain’t, I’m keeping the faith, she’s still very very very f*cked.

State, pair of TWATS 😂😁

View attachment 2332947
Keep the faith 👏 - she looked damn miserable coming out of the station so 'it ain't over 'til it's over'!
---
At this stage I think she will be happy for the kids to go. She needs an extended holiday. Which the kids won't be included in. They must be doing her head in at this stage. No break from them
And if for any reason, she can't go on holiday - I suspect she will not cope with them for 6 weeks without a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So if you think you’ve seen a crime you can report it online to whichever police force. Is it worth someone sending this photo to them to say “look no trade plates”….on the tiny off chance they haven’t seen this photo ?
I'm waiting for their excuse to come out if any or they will just hope it goes away or people forget and they quietly get on with their punishment.
If they come out gloating and making things up and fake deflection as usual i will encourage all tattlers to report our picture evidence :).

Reactions: 13
I'm waiting for their excuse to come out if any or they will just hope it goes away or people forget and they quietly get on with their punishment.
If they come out gloating and making things up and fake deflection as usual i will encourage all tattlers to report our picture evidence :).
☝🎯 watching and waiting.

Reactions: 11
I suspect that an element of this is due to not enough police resource - given sufficient resource they’d be able to get their tit together and piece together a more water-tight case with evidence to take to the CPS.
But that's what doesn't make sense. It would be easier to ignore the tip off in the first place and not stop her. The police officers who pulled her over have a ton of paperwork to do.

Reactions: 17
I’ve test driven a car with plates and the Dealer checked my licence beforehand - he’s probably said to police that as far as he’s concerned she has a licence as that’s what she told/shown him so that’s his responsibilities met as a “Dealer’ (irrespective of what her licence status actually is with dvla) 😡
But if she has no license how can she show it and you can also allow a dealer and car hire firm to view your license details and convictions online with a one off code.
I did this when I left my license at home and picking a hire van up.
There really are no valid excuses for any of this tit storm.

Reactions: 11
No such luck, apparently he’s got her off by saying she was driving on his trade plates for him…. 😡😡😡
Werre
---
No such luck, apparently he’s got her off by saying she was driving on his trade plates for him…. 😡😡😡
Were there actually trade plates on the car? If not, he can't use that excuse, plus it's hardly anything she's doing as an errand for him on trade plates if she's in the bloody hairdressers with her son!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.