Katie Price #299 Feeding her son to an early grave while riding the marching powder wave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her police force, or Police Farce fan club, aren’t going to investigate whether or not there were trade plates, or Carl Woods involvement in any insurance, or facilitating a crime. They aren’t bothered.
She will kill someone with a car. Maybe herself, a pedestrian, another person in another car, or even a family. Maybe even her own child. Because she is impulsive. Careless. A convicted drunk and drug driver, previously banned. Has been photographed without seatbelt’s on her children and herself.
And it will be soon, not in a year or two. Because she is spiralling. It’s obvious with anyone with eyes and ears. The crap she talks on TikTok and Podcasts, she has a vague connection with reality. In reality. We are careful. Especially when we are driving.
Carl will be able to wear one of his lovely suits, or weep for the media.
FFS PRICE FAMILY DO AN INTERVENTION

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Let’s see if she says anything tonight….🤷🏻‍♀️
I know he thinks he is a clever sod and mr daddy wood thinks his son is bright and street smarts.
He might seem to be around idiots but katie is a liability and not all people are dumb like her followers.
I am so pissed off I have just rang my friend who owns a garage to ask and double check what i put and he said if he did this he would get a warning from DVLA but the person driving at the time would not be covered and liable to penalties because it is still your duty to check before driving.
His warning would be for the first misuses but if caught several times in succession the plates could be revoked and him being fined and no trade plate license renewal.
Woody has been caught driving more than ten times in different cars not showing trade plates front and back and so has katie on public roads.
So will be great to find out if true how they get away with it.

Reactions: 22
There once was a twit that Could barely see
The name of the twit was called Skanky
Her wind blows out her brows drew on
Oh no , sink boy no (huh)
Soon may the karma bus come
To bring us justice it will be such fun
One day, when karma is done
We'll take our leave and go
🤣🤣
(I’m a tad bored and more than peeved if she gets away Scott free again)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well I’m just relaying what I’ve been told. So if that’s the case, yes, she’s just made SFP look like a big fat liar…
It wouldn't be the first time. A few months ago, I remember she told The Sun KP & SB hadn't got back together, only for them to be spotted together the next day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s not got away with this, the police have let her get away with it, there’s a difference. So the police are as good as saying go and drive what you want when you want and don’t bother yourself with insurance, tax or license as long as your boyfriend is in the trade!!! Why would she bother getting insurance on a car now??? The police have opened a can of worms here and should be held accountable
Shes not got away with her FACE though has she... no matter what the police and courts charge her with... or what children she has with her now....
Shes still going to be a lonely OLD women soon.... with THAT FACE.... and BODY....and worst of all that ATTITUDE ANĎ PERSONALITY.... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely the police would have taken a photo of the car front and back or at least be able to say no trade plates were visible
They will have body cameras so it should be visible on there and a recording of what was said at the time too. Maybe this info about Carl claiming it's trade plates is their attempt at a defence.....but it may not stand up?

Reactions: 26
Also hated the fact that no-one recognised her (yeah right :rolleyes:) so deliberately reverted to type by wearing less and less clothing every day. Again asking 'What do you really think of me in person now you've met me?'
Not to mention smoking with the others on their pub night out.
My friend who is trained in aesthetics reckons that skin beauty treatments don't work when you're over a certain age and a smoker as it impedes healing!
By the way Krusties - I'm still thinking of how exactly I can 'interview' Charlie Chittenden. I am in no way a professional at anything really, a bit shy, start lisping when nervous and talk bollox to boot. I hope I have the guts to follow it through - in my head I'm preparing the interview so don't give up on me yet please! It's on my bucket list of things to do...
yep still an utter roaster but at least she didn’t bleeping shout then. She talked at a normal volume.

Reactions: 11
It wouldn't be the first time. A few months ago, I remember she told The Sun KP & SB hadn't got back together, only for them to be spotted together the next day 🤣
SFP also said a few years ago that the playground incident was nothing but tittle-tattle from a jealous Michelle who wanted to be famous....but it went to court. I think the family get told all kinds of shite and lap it up.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
They will have body cameras so it should be visible on there and a recording of what was said at the time too. Maybe this info about Carl claiming it's trade plates is their attempt at a defence.....but it may not stand up?
I haven't seen anything in the papers yet to say she's been vindicated so you could be right 🤷‍♀️. Lets see what tosh she comes up with in TT tonight.

Reactions: 13
It clearly didn't have trade plates on it when she was stopped though did it? Or when she was doing the fake parking ticket photos?
NOPE :mad:.
And this was not a pap shot so removed them before taking picture.
Some crap is floating around and the stories from Edna/katie and woody don't add up.

IMG_4993.jpeg

If she gets away with this she definitely has the police in her pocket, no doubt about it. Here’s us hoping the rozzers are trying to Nick her, no they’re not, they are prepared to jump through hoops to get her off. Explains why she keeps getting away with everything else too doesn’t it

• Heart
  • Sad
So maybe they told the police about the trade plates so the police would have to check body cams and police statements
It may not be as sorted as they think

Reactions: 20
Also hated the fact that no-one recognised her (yeah right :rolleyes:) so deliberately reverted to type by wearing less and less clothing every day. Again asking 'What do you really think of me in person now you've met me?'
Not to mention smoking with the others on their pub night out.
My friend who is trained in aesthetics reckons that skin beauty treatments don't work when you're over a certain age and a smoker as it impedes healing!
By the way Krusties - I'm still thinking of how exactly I can 'interview' Charlie Chittenden. I am in no way a professional at anything really, a bit shy, start lisping when nervous and talk bollox to boot. I hope I have the guts to follow it through - in my head I'm preparing the interview so don't give up on me yet please! It's on my bucket list of things to do...
True I'm sure as the chemicals and nicotine stop oxygen from getting to cells. They'll die off and nutrients won't get to where they should.
It's the same with her surgeries and healing too. The vaping is bad for her healing!

Have you got your interview questions written down? Maybe try reading them out loud, that's supposed to show any errors or things that sound off. I'm sure it will be great, many people don't finish things or actually see things through to the end, so if you do then you've achieved something. Good luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she must have a license then, or are the police accepting her saying “oh sorry I thought I had one”

Reactions: 8
Hopefully not... but can you imagine us normal people going through this drama everyday and the stress and anxiety involved with it....
If a police car passes me with sirens blurring I tit myself and pull over thinking I'm in the middle of a cops and robbers pursuit. 😇
How can this nutcase live like this and enjoy the drama !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh that Grace Barry’s podcast GK is talking about how she’s bi and KFP is like would I be your type? Who gives a duck?! Christ she’s relentless, me, me and back to bleeping me!
Did they reply I'm bi, not blind!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.