Katie Price #299 Feeding her son to an early grave while riding the marching powder wave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s done an absolute number on her hasn’t he….an absolutely massive career-ending number 😂

View attachment 2331079
No such luck, apparently he’s got her off by saying she was driving on his trade plates for him…. 😡😡😡
I'm not buying that, no way did trade plates cover for her little trip, plus they weren't on the car.
If this is the spin she's putting on it her and Edna need to get they're stories right.
All this means to me is she hasn't been able to get insurance, no matter if she claims to be an author, a nun, or a fecking flying fairy never mind the fact she can't afford it.
Both her, her sister and family are lying scum.
Did you get that EDNA! You and your sister are lowlife scum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Was she in the RR when she ate the skinny muck. If she was she says she was going to a shoot not a bleeping test drive

Reactions: 17
NOPE :mad:.
And this was not a pap shot so removed them before taking picture.
Some crap is floating around and the stories from Edna/katie and woody don't add up.

View attachment 2332849
So if you think you’ve seen a crime you can report it online to whichever police force. Is it worth someone sending this photo to them to say “look no trade plates”….on the tiny off chance they haven’t seen this photo ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely the police noticed the trade plates
So did they stop her because CW was not with her it’s all very strange
Having Harvey in the car proves she was just running around doing general driving also the car park images.
Why would you have Harvey in the car or come to think of it Jet and bunny previously in other cars when test driving alone.
The excuse is Bull and if DVLA accept it and so do the police we should all break the law and just state why are we in trouble if Katie and woody can do it why can't we.
I really do hope someone doing the same as they do crashes and wipes them out causing serious injury to them both and the police say sorry we cant do anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
If the police don't seem to be interested in prosecuting, then why did they bother to pull her over in the first place? None of this makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
SFP also said a few years ago that the playground incident was nothing but tittle-tattle from a jealous Michelle who wanted to be famous....but it went to court. I think the family get told all kinds of shite and lap it up.
Every single person in her family are complicit in her crimes and frauds... they look to her as the bread winner so have learned to back her completely or the money runs out for them all...

• Sad
Reactions: 29
You have to have a valid driving license to use trade plates. I've just asked my dealer boy. I've often driven cars on trade plates for him, taking a car from one dealer to another. The plates have to be displayed back & front. There's bullshit here. You CANNOT drive on trade plates to go to the bleeping hairdresser!
They lying cunts have spun the old bill a Web of shite. So clearly she still has a valid licence.

Pair of lying cunts. Least her bleep mush is a bleeping mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Let’s see what, if, she gives as her version….
The police pulled her over cos they knew it was her... they fancied her.. chatted to her for an hour.. the police woman was totally in awe of her looks.. asked her for some tips on how to look so good at 45 ..........

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think its a pamphlet especially for thick as mince people ... spelling out why she is not allowed to drive and why she has to have insurance, tax and a valid licence in very big letters
Exactly.
I got a spoof call from a Three number showing it was in the uk a few days back.I answered there was a delay then I could hear this bloke in a very bad broken English deep strong Indian accent clearly in a call centre keep saying hello.I said yes what do you want he replied I'm ringing about your debts i screamed some nasty word and put the phone down.
I own nothing to anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If the police don't seem to be interested in prosecuting, then why did they bother to pull her over in the first place? None of this makes sense.
I suspect that an element of this is due to not enough police resource - given sufficient resource they’d be able to get their tit together and piece together a more water-tight case with evidence to take to the CPS.

• Heart
You have to have a valid driving license to use trade plates. I've just asked my dealer boy. I've often driven cars on trade plates for him, taking a car from one dealer to another. The plates have to be displayed back & front. There's bullshit here. You CANNOT drive on trade plates to go to the bleeping hairdresser!
They lying cunts have spun the old bill a Web of shite. So clearly she still has a valid licence.

Pair of lying cunts. Least her bleep mush is a bleeping mess.
The thing is the police will take the statements and tell them they will get back to you after checking the facts out
The facts show they are lying about trade plates

Exactly.
I got a spoof call from a Three number showing it was in the uk a few days back.I answered there was a delay then I could hear this bloke in a very bad broken English deep strong Indian accent clearly in a call centre keep saying hello.I said yes what do you want he replied I'm ringing about your debts i screamed some nasty word and put the phone down.
I own nothing to anyone.
Are you Katie bleeping Price !......🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Shall we send the Rozzers this photo...?!!!

View attachment 2332816
And this one plus the car park ones.
The car park ones they can't act on because private land but they can see she was doing jollies and posting/faking tickets using the car not for test driving or for woody but herself.
Unless the car park ticket is real and ran by council which i doubt but there is council cctv around there so just get the footage from them to prove no trade plates.

IMG_4993.jpeg

She prob dressed like she did so he could say, she’s not right gov. I’m her carer I’m in the front line. She cannot even dress herself some days , you just need to look at her . Come on kipper it’s time for your meds I’ll take you home

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve test driven a car with plates and the Dealer checked my licence beforehand - he’s probably said to police that as far as he’s concerned she has a licence as that’s what she told/shown him so that’s his responsibilities met as a “Dealer’ (irrespective of what her licence status actually is with dvla) 😡

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.