Katie Price #298 Send me to prison, I don't give a fook, it will fill a few pages in me next book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just did a quick calculation. A Costo carrot cake weighs 4 lbs. According to My Fitness Pal there are 290 calories in a 3 oz slice of a Costco carrot cake so multiply that by roughly 20 and there are approximately 5800 calories in a whole cake! An adult male's daily allowance is roughly 2700 for someone of H's age and height so he would be consuming two days worth of calories if he eats the whole thing. Then add the fish and chips, spag bog etc I can see that he is easily eating nearly 10,000 calories a day which is a ridiculous amount for someone who isn't very active!

Edited as had put the wrong number of calories per slice in original post
Even worse, that was just his breakfast, H had eaten all of that before 10am 😱 He probably had chips out of the sink as well, she likes to leave chips in the sink going by that drunk on meds, off her head, stumbling round the house Live she did last month. Honestly even at 21 he’s a heart attack waiting to happen with that amount sugar and calories he’s taking onboard in a day. H is also on heavy medication for all his conditions, such a dangerous combination. I do think the poor bloke is in serious trouble, there appears to be a real lack of attention being paid to his medical requirements with this dietary failure. I’ve defended the college before, as I couldn’t believe they would also be failing him, but they are as well. He is not losing weight, if anything gaining it. Yes it will be difficult to address,as his mother has never bothered, and I imagine he can be violent if denied his favourite food, but they are trained, or should be, to stabilise his weigh. I’m very disappointed in the results this college are producing with H. Sadly even if they can get on top of it, she is clearly just giving him what he wants when with her. If he lost a stone, she’ll have got H back up to his previous weight in week with what we saw today, but hey “She’s a wonderful Mum to Harv’ folks” 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Can’t wait to hear her excuse tomorrow.
Wonder if SB is taking the hit…again 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Even worse, that was just his breakfast, H had eaten all of that before 10am 😱 He probably had chips out of the sink as well, she likes to leave chips in the sink going by that drunk on meds, off her head, stumbling round the house Live she did last month. Honestly even at 21 he’s a heart attack waiting to happen with that amount sugar and calories he’s taking onboard in a day. H is also on heavy medication for all his conditions, such a dangerous combination. I do think the poor bloke is in serious trouble, there appears to be a real lack of attention being paid to his medical requirements with this dietary failure. I’ve defended the college before, as I couldn’t believe they would also be failing him, but they are as well. He is not losing weight, if anything gaining it. Yes it will be difficult to address it, as his mother has never bothered, and I imagine he can be violent if denied his favourite food, but they are trained, or should be, to stabilise his weigh. I’m very disappointed in the results this college are producing with H. Sadly even if they can get on top of it, she is clearly just giving him what he wants when with her. If he lost a stone, she’ll have got H back up to his previous weight in week with what we saw today, but hey “She’s a wonderful Mum to Harv’ folks” 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yeah, she got that little dig in about him breaking the door 😡 and saying she doesn’t want her house smashed up.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That was just in the morning, God knows what else he had that day
Didn't it say some where that they have take aways most nights? If so whatever it is, it will be high in fat and calories.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Didn't it say some where that they have take aways most nights? If so whatever it is, it will be high in fat and calories.
Everything consumed in this household seems to be ultra processed. No fresh family meals prepared with veg, no fruit, piles of junk and takeaways added to the mix too. No excuse when KP has so much time on her hands.

Reactions: 20
---

Yeah, she got that little dig in about him breaking the door 😡 and saying she doesn’t want her house smashed up.
Do we know if she's doing another live to explain or what? If so what time?

Reactions: 12
You're right, mud sticks. How many parents have bought into the allegations and stopped their kids from visiting Valentino at the house he shares with Kieran? Even if everything is wiped clean, there'll still be a cloud hanging over him - a certain number of people won't trust him around their kids. He used to be involved in the school community with fundraisers etc, i assume he isn't now - I don't know how many of the locals are on his side, but his reputation is certainly tainted in some people's eyes even if he's completely innocent.
yep and im guessing what ever the outcome of the present investigation she will just continue with a new one and so on
the kids are young and these allegations she keeps making in truth could go on for another 8-10yrs while minors

i always and still do think Dwight took the easy way out even with the rumours of ££££ wise what he done but imo he had the money and solicitors to see him (harvey)if he really really wanted ,but with Kieron and he probably never would maybe should take a step back until they are older and never thought i would say that as this cannot continue as it is and its really not that long till they are older but it's easy for me to say sitting here with my 3 kids and have always lived with me

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If the car is his there is no excuse it's not taxed with him being a car sales business man.
As drivers we take responsibility soon as we get behind the wheel.
I don't think there is any valid excuse any of them can use this time.
You know if your car is taxed/mot/insured and if you have a license.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If these allegations against Keiran are proved wrong, why can she not be done for making malicious complaints. Basically Kieran is fucked as we all know mud sticks. If he attends any formal or even informal setting with the kids he,ll probably be subject to safeguarding issues and the complaints from other people. His life with his kids, if he ever gets them back will become more limiting, more restrictive and less spontaneous. Skank has really done a number on him and having had similar issues I feel desperately sorry for him.
Perhaps she will be in due course! Patience, my lovely Ming!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What I wonder is, will the insurance company have any access to records of revoked licenses or do they just rely on the honesty of the
person applying for insurance? If they have no way of checking then surely she has committed fraud, lying by omission to get the insurance?
When you take a policy out it asks if you want to supply your driving license number.

Reactions: 10
a
It's not the only reason though. Family court final hearings take months. It's been said before and it's even worse due to the backlogs from covid. a 6 - 12 month process is not unusual.
ah yes i forgot DC had put a positive post not long ago
and ive just posted again maybe KH should step back,maybe not then lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everything consumed in this household seems to be ultra processed. No fresh family meals prepared with veg, no fruit, piles of junk and takeaways added to the mix too. No excuse when KP has so much time on her hands.
Yes, but she is a lazy bleep. Surprised she can even operate a microwave.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
---

But, but, but, didn't she previously say when Harv first went to college that he only smashes things up when he is HAPPY so surely that's a good thing? Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Curry Friday, fish and chips Saturday and she is supposedly cooking a roast today. Plus carrot cake, leftover spag bol and 2 bacon butties each for skank and Harvey before the live this morning

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I think it's more likely that she was driving without a licence. Sounds as though she thought getting a note from her doctor saying she was ok to drive was all she needed rather than waiting for the DVLA to actually give her the licence back.

This is exactly what I think as well. If she hasn't got a licence then the insurance will automatically be invalid. The police aren't daft, they don't arrange for a car to be impounded without doing the necessary checks. They would be able to check the DVLA website and would have seen she hasn't got a licence so that is why they are saying no insurance. I hope they throw the bleeping book at her vile witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
yep and im guessing what ever the outcome of the present investigation she will just continue with a new one and so on
the kids are young and these allegations she keeps making in truth could go on for another 8-10yrs while minors

i always and still do think Dwight took the easy way out even with the rumours of ££££ wise what he done but imo he had the money and solicitors to see him (harvey)if he really really wanted ,but with Kieron and he probably never would maybe should take a step back until they are older and never thought i would say that as this cannot continue as it is and its really not that long till they are older but it's easy for me to say sitting here with my 3 kids and have always lived with me
I'm not so sure. She's getting cockier by the day and constantly tripping herself up. Only a matter of time now. I don't think Keiron will ever give up, especially seeing what she is doing to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.