Katie Price #298 Send me to prison, I don't give a fook, it will fill a few pages in me next book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harvey probably doesn't fit in the Infiniti though. Although why on earth was she taking him to a hair appointment with her?
the photos of when she was stopped by police, Harvey looks like he’s got a fresh haircut? I’ve not seen any of the lives so maybe was like that before sorry. But if not she could have taken him out for his hair done?

Reactions: 10
I don't think these are pap shots. a) they're too blurry, b) they seem to be taken from someone's driveway, possibly in their house. You can see the gatepost / wall and a car on the driveway.

View attachment 2327950

View attachment 2327952

Edit to add - I've found the house and driveway, I'm not going to put the person's house on here but it does seem it was someone in the house rather than pap shots. They were probably seeing it all from their window!
🏅🥇🥉🥈🎖 Please accept them all O Great One for dobbing It in!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone actually know what really is supposed to happen next, regarding the ‘incident’/ driving CRIME ? Does she attend police station, wait for a court date or what? I’m not sure how it works? We’re still waiting for the new BH date too. It’s like Ground Hog day with her, rinse & repeat. Do we assume, at this stage, she’s not allowed to drive again at moment? Thank you
Allowed or not she is and will be driving.
In her little head she's a great driver, so great doesn't need a seatbelt or footware, can sail down the road like a model of 25 years, hair flowing in the wind wearing a soft palette of make up as all around admire her grace and beauty.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Nah!
She really is. When I heard she'd done a masters degree in History I thought maybe she was different than her sister, ready to work and not interested in fame - how wrong I was.
Edna is a Grifter like all the rest of Clan Skank;

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just for perspective I was in Costco today and photographed the size of their carrot cake with my hand to show size . How the feck did she let him eat all of this. Hopefully not in one sitting 😱
I just did a quick calculation. A Costo carrot cake weighs 4 lbs. According to My Fitness Pal there are 290 calories in a 3 oz slice of a Costco carrot cake so multiply that by roughly 20 and there are approximately 5800 calories in a whole cake! An adult male's daily allowance is roughly 2700 for someone of H's age and height so he would be consuming two days worth of calories if he eats the whole thing. Then add the fish and chips, spag bog etc I can see that he is easily eating nearly 10,000 calories a day which is a ridiculous amount for someone who isn't very active!

Edited as had put the wrong number of calories per slice in original post

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Does anyone actually know what really is supposed to happen next, regarding the ‘incident’/ driving CRIME ? Does she attend police station, wait for a court date or what? I’m not sure how it works? We’re still waiting for the new BH date too. It’s like Ground Hog day with her, rinse & repeat. Do we assume, at this stage, she’s not allowed to drive again at moment? Thank you
We have been saying for the last few pages what will happen.
Well the drivers on here who know the rules and have been stopped and ticketed by the police in the past.
Car was impounded so the police had very good reason to take it away on flat back so she or the owner will have to provide details of insurance and tax before being able to take possession of the car at the pound and pay any fees before being released.
If she has no license and no insurance valid for her and the car is also not taxed she is guilty of all violations and the police will forward their report for summons.
That how it works in the real world.

Reactions: 22
Just for perspective I was in Costco today and photographed the size of their carrot cake with my hand to show size . How the feck did she let him eat all of this. Hopefully not in one sitting 😱
I got my calculations wrong on carbs for 1of these yesterday, here it is for an entire carrot cake and fat content off the nutrachek app. No wonder the lad is grumpy he's constantly chasing a carb/sugar high.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I just did a quick calculation. A Costo carrot cake weighs 4 lbs. According to My Fitness Pal there are 20 calories in a 3 oz slice of a Costco carrot cake so multiply that by roughly 20 and there are approximately 5800 calories in a whole cake! An adult male's daily allowance is roughly 2700 for someone of H's age and height so he would be consuming two days worth of calories if he eats the whole thing. Then add the fish and chips, spag bog etc I can see that he is easily eating nearly 10,000 calories a day which is a ridiculous amount for someone who isn't very active!
That was just in the morning, God knows what else he had that day

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Harvey will definitely be used as an excuse 'I need my car to drive Harvey around as I'm his carer' 'don't send me to prison because of the effect on Harvey'
I hope that tit excuse has ran it's course.
People are imprisoned daily with better excuses.
All we can do is sit and hope.

Reactions: 15
That sounds good 👍
Sorry but Im not feeling optimistic about it. After the damage/parent alienation already done it'll still have 50% of the time to complete J&B brainwash?
I wouldn't wanna be in K&M shoes!

• Sad
Katie Price #299 She thinks she’s foxy but really she’s poxy and and well as a Narc she’s Munchausen by Proxy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't have any hopes that she'll face consequences. She doesn't give a tit if she banned or not, she'll still drive. Just like she knows she's a tit parent, but it's just an elaborate game to her and she's playing to win against KH, who cares what happens to the kids in it all.

I still think that there's a reason she's getting away with this time time and time again. Whether it's the mental elf card or suicide threats, who knows.

Reactions: 19
I think the policewoman smiling is because she is excited to meet a celeb. Sorry, but I think it’s the reason. She’s impressed pulling over Price. There will be no fairness here. No loss of licence, no ban. She is going to kill someone with a car, inevitable

• Sad
Sadly it won't kill itself it'll be another INNOCENT road user - you can bet it'll be The Other Person's Fault though.
I bleeping despise the thing with a growing passion...............................................

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.