Katie Price #298 Send me to prison, I don't give a fook, it will fill a few pages in me next book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah!

Edna is a Grifter like all the rest of Clan Skank;
Can someone ask Edna if everything is ok and will be explained tomorrow why isn't the car taxed.
That does not take 48 hours to update.It updates instantly when you purchase it.
Done plenty of times when iv'e bought cars.

Reactions: 21
I hope that tit excuse has ran it's course.
People are imprisoned daily with better excuses.
All we can do is sit and hope.
I honestly don't think it can be used. It can only ever be mitigation to lessen a sentence anyway. And now.....she was actually endangering him by involving him in her driving scams. That's not a responsible adult who should be driving a vulnerable person around.
---
Sorry but Im not feeling optimistic about it. After the damage/parent alienation already done it'll still have 50% of the time to complete J&B brainwash?
I wouldn't wanna be in K&M shoes!
I thought DC was hinting it would no longer be 50/50 !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If these allegations against Keiran are proved wrong, why can she not be done for making malicious complaints. Basically Kieran is fucked as we all know mud sticks. If he attends any formal or even informal setting with the kids he,ll probably be subject to safeguarding issues and the complaints from other people. His life with his kids, if he ever gets them back will become more limiting, more restrictive and less spontaneous. Skank has really done a number on him and having had similar issues I feel desperately sorry for him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Omg, where do these cretins surface from ffs
They really do just believe every lie that comes out of her mouth, it's ridiculous how gullible they are! But then, they are the ones who buy the JJY and barf bomb crap, despite being constantly ripped off and not getting what they expect they still go back and order more stuff!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If these allegations against Keiran are proved wrong, why can she not be done for making malicious complaints. Basically Kieran is fucked as we all know mud sticks. If he attends any formal or even informal setting with the kids he,ll probably be subject to safeguarding issues and the complaints from other people. His life with his kids, if he ever gets them back will become more limiting, more restrictive and less spontaneous. Skank has really done a number on him and having had similar issues I feel desperately sorry for him.
He reported her for harassment in December. I really do hope something comes of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The first few words 👍👍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
I hope that tit excuse has ran it's course.
People are imprisoned daily with better excuses.
All we can do is sit and hope.
I’m wondering if the Harvey excuse would work this time, as she’s driving him around without a licence and insurance therefore putting him at risk already.

Perhaps he just doesn't want the publicity? Not everybody does.
He does not want mobs of angry Tattlers waving pitchforks and baying for his blood for saving the life of skanky!
Nor all the Exes & Escapees either.................................. thousands of them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m wondering if the Harvey excuse would work this time, as she’s driving him around without a licence and insurance therefore putting him at risk already.
That's what I've been saying. Having a passenger....It's actually an aggravating factor in court for driving without a licence! He is also a vulnerable person.

As much as 50/50 sounds good.... KH deserves 100% !!

I also worry that she'd pull this stunt again and keep them for 9 months or more again.
My hope is that seeing the damage and neglect they have already suffered at her hands, the powers that be will ensure that it never happens again because she has proven that she doesn't give a flying duck who she destroys.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And the others don't forget.
Be interesting what K and M plus Pete ya bleep think 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are people missing this one little word ?

View attachment 2328073
---

I'm getting a bit excited now. I want to Whoo Hoo all over the house!
I certainly did 🫣. I do hope he gets the back 💯.
50/50 will hugely hinder them, therapy that they'll need and therefore their recovery.

Plus, like I said, she could do it again and it would be months and months of this again, those kids need to be fully safeguarded and being with their twunt mother ain't going to be doing that!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Me too, no champagne on ice from me, my hopeful euphoria has dissipated now, when I saw how cocky Skank was this morning my Kylie senses kicked-in, don’t think it was just bravado, she knows somehow there’s a technicality that means she’ll wriggle out of this without any consequence. Saying that I don’t feel downbeat about her escaping justice again, she has once again sailed close to the wind, I honestly believe she’s a very bad, careless, incompetent, dangerous driver, she will f*ck up again, and badly, hopefully no one else ever suffering, only herself. 🙏🏾

Plus there are a whole load of questions raised over this incident. Who reported her to Mr Plod, this wasn’t random, I’ve no idea who, but someone wanted her done……interesting, who’s out to get her 🤔😁 If she does have insurance, how is she paying it, surely it’s astronomical, trustees for the BH, how can that be allowed. If she’s lied to get cheap insurance, whoops if she has an accident, and they won’t pay out, whole can of worms there. Reading SM, outside her brain-dead’s, public are pissed-off with her, seeing so many people saying she should be jailed, she walks again, the hate intensifies against her. The Barbie people didn’t want her, she comes with so much negativity now, she is considered detrimental to any big promotion like the Barbie film, this sort of incident increases that feeling….persona non grata Skank, keep being a twit please, hopefully TV takes note. Also another run-in with the cops, must help KH in some way surely.

It’s all good Krusties, if I’m wrong and she is charged with more motoring offences, WooHoo, if not, it’s just another step towards her ultimate comeuppance. I’m staying positive whatever happens next…..Padam Padam, got my postive Kylie head on today 🥳😁
She may THINK she will get away with it again, doesn't mean she will. I don't think it's the insurance issue, I think it's the driving without a valid licence. Really sounds like she thought a note from a doctor was good enough to overturn the licence being revoked on medical grounds and didn't wait for confirmation from DVLA.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope this is needed.

---
She may THINK she will get away with it again, doesn't mean she will. I don't think it's the insurance issue, I think it's the driving without a valid licence. Really sounds like she thought a note from a doctor was good enough to overturn the licence being revoked on medical grounds and didn't wait for confirmation from DVLA.
Ignorance surely won't work again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Harvey will definitely be used as an excuse 'I need my car to drive Harvey around as I'm his carer' 'don't send me to prison because of the effect on Harvey'
She frequently takes him to hospital appointments by train though so she doesn't need a car does she? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
That's what I've been saying. Having a passenger....It's actually an aggravating factor in court for driving without a licence! He is also a vulnerable person.
I can just see it now in the magistrates :

KFP : Your honour, I need my car to drive my disabled son about.

magistrate : but you don’t have a licence or insurance so you’re putting him at risk . And anyway weren’t you driving back from a hairdresser appointment???’

KFP: …………

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.