Katie Price #294 She stinks and he wanks in sinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where have J&B been while she was off in Belgium?! Surely getting to spend that time with their dad would be more stable for them than staying with non family members??

Reactions: 24
Where have J&B been while she was off in Belgium?! Surely getting to spend that time with their dad would be more stable for them than staying with non family members??
I'm curious about this too, who looks after them when KP away. Is it the young nanny (name begins with F) or that older woman who we originally thought was Harvey's carer, H burped in her face - but then she reappeared in Princess prom pics so maybe she is a housekeeper.

Maybe they stay with AFP (she's in poor health but maybe PP looks after them), maybe Danny. I doubt its Sophie as she's in an apartment in London

Reactions: 13
Skanks laying it on thick with J&B at the moment,, can't you tell she's after freebies, a rag or mag exclusive for their birthdays, some deflection and good mummy points. Wonder if the right people are starting to ask questions about her parenting skills. 🤔
Definitely after a freebie for their birthday party

• Sick
Reactions: 14
D'awwww.... Can she have a fake Cobra stick too. I thought that was the cringiest thing I'd ever seen along with the fake Havana cigar and plastic girlfriend (who, strangely enough, reminds me of Skanky....)
View attachment 2300714
Yes, KFP is a whiffy ho too! And Bear also has a weird enabling family! Living for the day she gets locked up like him.

Reactions: 18
On a serious note 📝 📋
Thanks to @BiffasBeemer for the new thread title, short and sweet and to the point 🤣🤣
View attachment 2299926
KP has been in hiding for the past couple of days since she got a lift from her door mat CW to Belgium for more surgery.
She posed outside the clinic in a jumper she's been wearing for nearly a week for these classy shots View attachment 2299928View attachment 2299929
Krusties are suspicious... its all a bit strange...
Silence from the price clan across social media
And no mention if her youngest kids who have yet again been dumped on some randomer instead of being able to go on holidays with their father and siblings 😡
She pissed off the courts in her bankruptcy hearing with the judge saying its going ahead as soon as there's an available date 🥳
She's due back on tiktok today to flog more sweatshop shite so let's see what the day brings 😅
, who's minds the children when she's away. Which is alot
---
Seen as your #1 bestie and favourite client hasn't wished you a happy birthday thought i would so your not left out. 🤣View attachment 2300926
Could someone explain who he is, and what's he about. I've never seen him before. Classy guy 👦 whoever he is 🤮😜🤣
---
So strange how quiet they all are, even princess has gone off the radar and she usually posts a few stories a day especially with the new fame hungry boyfriend. Wonder if she was left in charge of J&B while KP was away...?
I was wondering that myself. I don't think I've seem her since her Katie, spoke about the pill 🤔 amd told the world

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’ve never won a thread title , I’m useless, is it too early ?? I’ll have a go though , can you do one for August??? skanky is in the clink, Cole’s still coming in a sink “

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if Edna's hint at 'someone else's crazy' was something to do with Kipper trying to come up with excuses for the next BH?
Maybe she was trying to get Edna drawn in? I do hope Kipper is running around like a headless chicken trying to engage a legal team
and come up with answers.
---

She's wriggling around a lot and her waist looks suspiciously 'nipped'. Her nose looks more wonky or is it just me? 😅

View attachment 2301432 View attachment 2301433
Unless ITS still wearing a compression thingy on her torso, that waist is definitely nipped in.
OR she's had big arse/hip implants to create an illusion!
---
Unless ITS still wearing a compression thingy on her torso, that waist is definitely nipped in.
OR she's had big arse/hip implants to create an illusion!
Eek - mebee it HAS had rib-removal surgery!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She ain’t gonna be awake for that 😂
Shouldn't she be getting Bunny ready and off to school at that time?
They deliver 1000mg, err of what? She really can’t stay still.
And her thicko fans are on there saying 'I take XXXX for XXX can I take these too?" As if she has some sort of medical knowledge! Do they not know that she will only take them this one time on camera and then chuck them in the bin, and that she is being PAID to say these things? They already seem to forget last week they were supposedly 'worried' about her low calorie diet right before she went to Belgium to have fat sucked out and then come home and stuff her face with a roast dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning all!

FFS getting pissed orf with that bleeping Barbiecunt film ad,bloke with the white hair looks like Rodders from OFAH..Everytime I see that bleeping ad I think of kipperCunt.🤮🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Shouldn't she be getting Bunny ready and off to school at that time?

And her thicko fans are on there saying 'I take XXXX for XXX can I take these too?" As if she has some sort of medical knowledge! Do they not know that she will only take them this one time on camera and then chuck them in the bin, and that she is being PAID to say these things? They already seem to forget last week they were supposedly 'worried' about her low calorie diet right before she went to Belgium to have fat sucked out and then come home and stuff her face with a roast dinner!
It does say in her spiel not to @ her but to go to Boombod. Of course she won't take them. Someone told me that clip would probably take her a couple of hours to film as she can't learn a script for toffee, then get all stroppy until she is reminded she is getting well paid to do the advert!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Whilst I agree with you she can't afford, I bet The Enabler can and will pay to get her delicate flower out of a public hearing.....

What struck me from the Book of Lies is how often Sophie is dispatched to sort out her sisters mess at the Enablers orders.

I do think that Sophie gets the short straw in this whole sordid mess, she can't and won't ever keep up with Katie, because Katie is the golden child.
Sophie (IMO) seeks her mother's approval and does that by cleaning up after her sister but as having a narc mother, that approval just won't come.
Edna is a slave to the pair of old bags just like PFP is. Her life will never be her own
---
why as she got a strictly no returns on her memorabilia page is that because she knows that once people get what they think they are buying and it turns out to be a load of crap they will want to return it
If anybody is stupid enough to buy her crap then they deserve to be stiffed by the thing :)

Reactions: 17
I think she needs to do a mash up for the next one, those visor glasses, with the blue immersion coat and a fur hat
I'm not sure what it will come up with for the next outing

I think we will either have something completely OTT for the occasion to show 'em "Ize downt givva duck innit!"
OR
The Sackcloth and Ashes Routine due to "Me Mentawl 'elf aint wot it shudd bey......"
There will definately be another Noo Face though

Whatever it wears will be hilarious yet SOOOOOOOOOOOO rewarding to everybody who has suffered due to this hag
---
So classy, that stained top, like he's just let the dribble go and couldn't be bothered with a tissue.... Gets me every time...

View attachment 2300934
Am I assuming correctly that this dollop is doing the "I'm pregnant" routine? :ROFLMAO:
---
D'awwww.... Can she have a fake Cobra stick too. I thought that was the cringiest thing I'd ever seen along with the fake Havana cigar and plastic girlfriend (who, strangely enough, reminds me of Skanky....)
View attachment 2300714
This asshat must be an ideal The One for skank! Surely it's had him already??
---
I will be in Skank Central (Dial Post) on Saturday evening :oops: Not quite sure how close I will be to the MM but I'll keep an eye out for anything worth reporting!
Make sure you have a camera handy in case you spot any upturned cars in the ditches - you might be called upon to rescue the skank like the infamous Lee did........................................ :ROFLMAO:
The silly bastard should have left it there

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope people can post updates on her tiktok this morning. I cannot wait to see her new face.

• Haha
When you put it all together and look at it from that perspective, the biggest abuse of power for Katie, is her own mother. Thinking of all the awful situations she put her in and allowed her to do, it's where it all started.
AFP has been and always be bad for skank's Mentawl 'Elf. I mean, who was it that took a girl to a seedy photographer and left her there with him alone to go shopping with the fee? Yes! The Original Version of Mother of the Year - AFP!!!

Reactions: 15
It does say in her spiel not to @ her but to go to Boombod. Of course she won't take them. Someone told me that clip would probably take her a couple of hours to film as she can't learn a script for toffee, then get all stroppy until she is reminded she is getting well paid to do the advert!
Oh DC I can’t tell you how much I’m looking forward to her turning up to ‘act‘ on stage in this upcoming Panto. I know many of us think she won’t actually do it but it will so funny if she does. Can you imagine the first day of rehearsals, the sheer horror on the faces of the producers, director and the rest of the cast as she screeches at them all, unable to remember her lines, getting stroppy, probably slurring on her ‘meds’ 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Bring it on 😁

I refer again to that brilliant review of her last Panto appearance, eight years ago and she’s 10x worse that she was back in 2015….

We always take our grandchildren to Woking's panto and this year we saw Sleeping Beauty. Overall the kids enjoyed it but it was definitely the poorest one we've seen in the last few years.
Biggest disappointment was the headline attraction - Katie Price. She looked terrified, unrehersed, unprofessional and totally uncordinated i.e. out of sinc. with the other dancers on stage with her. She didn't smile once and didn't interact at all with the children in the audience. When she couldn't keep up with her other dancers she even put her bottom lip forward and puffed out a breath clearly indicating that she was struggling. She should stick to whatever she's good at.......which isn't Panto!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Seen as your #1 bestie and favourite client hasn't wished you a happy birthday thought i would so your not left out. 🤣View attachment 2300926
Hahahahahahahahaha!
---
didnt get the letter,her post box has been nicked ?
She must have grifted a new Post Boc by now?
---
She's also posted to her stories a vid of her matching hand and toenails that she posted weeks ago. Why, just why would you regurgitate such tit?
To enthrall her "fans"? Or advertising her wares to perverts?
I know which version I think it is

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if Edna's hint at 'someone else's crazy' was something to do with Kipper trying to come up with excuses for the next BH?
Maybe she was trying to get Edna drawn in? I do hope Kipper is running around like a headless chicken trying to engage a legal team
and come up with answers.
---

She's wriggling around a lot and her waist looks suspiciously 'nipped'. Her nose looks more wonky or is it just me? 😅

View attachment 2301432 View attachment 2301433
That was probably filmed before the Belgium trip. Approach Boom bod tell them you're having lipo, if they pay for it you'll advertise, appear wearing a waist corset then go for surgery, afterwards woo hoo look at my weight loss boom bod works:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just really don’t understand why there hasn’t been an article anywhere at any point listing the inconsistencies of certain stories/events. Some “celebrities” have been torn to shreds in the press for way less than she’s done but she just gets subtle digs from the rags. It just baffles me.
Well if the media are in any doubt whatsoever as to her outright LIES & massive inconsistencies in her "stories", they can find skipfulls of them in our wikis & that way they need not even bother to research the facts for themselves.
I don't understand why the thing has been allowed free rein to LIE like it does yet nobody pulls it up over doing it
---
i hope price gets himself a girl friend,or got one already ,hopefully someone he met when AFP was in hospital and buggers off with all the money from the sale of the house, he will make sure ednas ok though and AFP will blow a gasket ! 😂
Seeing what a poisonous old hag AFP actually is I feel rather sorry for that berk PFP being stuck with it - and skanky.
Yes it would be great if he sold up and pissed off with all the dosh leaving the two hags to get on with their sordid lives together.
---
Set your alarms….she returns to ruin breakfasts tomorrow….

View attachment 2301704
I can't help looking at her big toe.............................. bleeping hell, its BIG!
---
Skank won't let those kids anywhere near their father because she's worried he'll do what she did - abduct them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.