Katie Price #294 She stinks and he wanks in sinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Sophie the source has took control of skanks social media since skanks off her face morning live, she's running deflection and keeping skank quiet for a reason maybe a hearing or an appearance in court coming up, skank needs to portray the caring mummy crap and she can't do that because she's off her face 24/7. I've said before the only time it's quiet is when the gravy train is in jeopardy then the clan act on skanks behaviour.
The gravy train went off the rails for good when Kipper crashed the car ... they have been running round trying to force it back in the tracks ever since ... never gonna happen, the game is up and I think the total lack of interest in the book of lies has finally made them realise
---
She’ll have no chance of proving all that. Bet she hasn’t kept proper records, spread sheets etc for year now. Probably hasn’t even one petrol or lipstick receipt to her name. I don’t know what they do in these kind of situations. I can really see her ending up in prison soon as I don’t know what else they could suggest. Any new payment plan etc will just be ignored and she’ll carry on as normal. In which case it’ll never get sorted.
I think Kipper keeps saying she is not bothered by prison and avoids attending the hearings because she knows she can't yapp her way out of the huge amount of fraud and money laundering that she has been involved in for years ... Kipper knows she is not going to get away with it, she hopes she might, but, that hope is fading fast

• Heart
Reactions: 23
S
I agree DC, the inconsistencies are shocking. Amy has outed her daughter as a liar. Amy says sexual assault, KP says rape. I am beyond shocked that someone would sink so low to lie about rape. The book is completely one sided. Amy is now saying that Peter had a relationship 8 days after they split. I can't see that!!
So what if he did ... they had SPLIT, he didn't introduce anyone to his children until Emily... unlike Kippers revolving door of new Dads ... and Kipper MARRIED someone else 9 months after they split !!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I'm reading but not posting as nothing to add. Bloody hell she's sooooo boring 😴😴 It's either silence or the merry-go-round of lies. I'm half expecting her to announce herself as the unnamed BBC presenter! Doesn't matter that she fits zero of the criteria. She can lie to make it her. Any publicity is good right? 😜
The bitter old witches book seems to be sinking faster than a submersible. What did she get? 2 slots on dire TV shows, an interview with OKrap & poof, it's now all over. Nawwwwww, shame that 🙄
Question is, what will they do for their next quid 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Think Sophie the source has took control of skanks social media since skanks off her face morning live, she's running deflection and keeping skank quiet for a reason maybe a hearing or an appearance in court coming up, skank needs to portray the caring mummy crap and she can't do that because she's off her face 24/7. I've said before the only time it's quiet is when the gravy train is in jeopardy then the clan act on skanks behaviour.
They're shitting themselves, that ` pete ya bleep ` will sue, that's what the silence is about, trying to figure a way to stop him ... or get around it somehow 🤷‍♀️ ... hope he takes them to the cleaners

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It does say in her spiel not to @ her but to go to Boombod. Of course she won't take them. Someone told me that clip would probably take her a couple of hours to film as she can't learn a script for toffee, then get all stroppy until she is reminded she is getting well paid to do the advert!
God forbid when she tries to learn the script for her upcoming panto. :D

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s 2 hours late (Good luck with the Panto eh 🤦🏽‍♀️) Mum didn’t like her surgery, announcing something amazing with Harvey tomorrow, she’s taking off the bandage later and will be on Tacky Tok to show us then. Having a pop constantly at people going on about her having more surgery…honestly what a total wreck she is now, it’s over for her no matter what she says, this is watching karma arrive, I do believe the next BH will be the end for her,

Gotta work now so over to other tattlers to update 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She just mentioned about filling out forms? Maybe the BH

saying crawl is love of her life god give me strength

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Pete thinks going after Amy and her lies might be perceived as going after a dying woman. It won’t be. This will never be over unless he sues now. She and by she I mean Katie posing as her mum, will go after his children with Emily too on social media, when they become 18. Anyone is fair game. They will only have to wear something that looks like something she wore, or make a comment on a thread she has commented on.
Amy Price has libelled Peter Andre.
She has accused Carl Woodsof domestic violence,only he is too dumb to realise the implications of that.
Unless Peter sues, there will be a sequel to the book, and it will be worse, maybe even enough to kill his career.
Any, ANY allegations these days end careers. Peter Andre sue,do it now. Pulp this book, and take every penny out of her purse.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't know why, but I get the idea the surgery hasn't gone well. Is she yelling like usual, or making grunts or squeals? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.