Katie Price #294 She stinks and he wanks in sinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Sophie the source has took control of skanks social media since skanks off her face morning live, she's running deflection and keeping skank quiet for a reason maybe a hearing or an appearance in court coming up, skank needs to portray the caring mummy crap and she can't do that because she's off her face 24/7. I've said before the only time it's quiet is when the gravy train is in jeopardy then the clan act on skanks behaviour.
I do like the sound of a train full of gravy especially if it comes with a train full of chips.😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
AFP has been and always be bad for skank's Mentawl 'Elf. I mean, who was it that took a girl to a seedy photographer and left her there with him alone to go shopping with the fee? Yes! The Original Version of Mother of the Year - AFP!!!
Reported in Daily Mail, that Peter may take legal action about the book of lies AFP wrote. No wonder she put the house into Mr PP's name in November & is anxious to point out ALL proceeds from SALE of the book goes to charity. So IF legal are involved & she is sued, she can say she has no money or assets. BUT.... What about the serialisation of the book, OK magazine deal & TV appearance fee's? Play on words, me thinks. That money will be pocketed & split between AFP & KFP. I think, under the circumstances Claire Powell will take steps to make sure AFP is called to make a public apology (she won't) or she get's taken to court. Never mind she's poorly (lung transplant). She was well enough to travel to London & plonk herself down on the sofa for Holly interview. Plus ready to sell up & up sticks to move to the West country. She shouldn't be allowed to get away with spouting all the lie's. The inconsistencies between what she has written & what has appeared in KFP's books is astonishing. The book was complete fabrication, to try & make out AFP was a good mother (she certainly wasn't) and her mutant daughter is such an hard done by, lovely woman, used & abused by men - Complete opposite to how in real life KFP is. I really, really hope step's are taken to shut AFP & KFP up, otherwise this will go on & on & more interviews, books & bad mouthing of the exes, will just continue.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I will be in Skank Central (Dial Post) on Saturday evening :oops: Not quite sure how close I will be to the MM but I'll keep an eye out for anything worth reporting!
Well you won't see her in The Crown in Dial Post, I was told she's banned from there, I don't know the reason.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Insta stories, a clip of I'm guessing podcast with Edna. She believes that somebody will buy the pink monstrosity wedding dress which she's taken such care of. Found on top of storage skip, top half crumpled and bottom bit covered in rat droppings and urine 🤮🤮 skanky witch trying to sell it bleughh

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Skank hasn‘t popped up on Takky Tok yet, for those wondering 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Ah bless, all her “fans” kids will just have to carry on getting themselves ready for school while they wait with anticipation to see their idol!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
See this is another reason she reminds me of my friend who developed a coke habit years ago.(I spoke about in previous thread). The constant arrogant lateness. He even turned up to a friend's wedding hours late.

She's tardy and unprofessional and could not give a fig about it. I dread to think how she'll manage for the panto

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just got back from the school run and she's still not on tik tok 🤣 maybe trying to glue her weird fake looking bandages back on 🫣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
8am was always going to be too early for her...... or has her surgery not gone quite to plan 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In the words of nan...whaaaat a load of old shiiiiit

How are people so misinformed!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Reported in Daily Mail, that Peter may take legal action about the book of lies AFP wrote. No wonder she put the house into Mr PP's name in November & is anxious to point out ALL proceeds from SALE of the book goes to charity. So IF legal are involved & she is sued, she can say she has no money or assets. BUT.... What about the serialisation of the book, OK magazine deal & TV appearance fee's? Play on words, me thinks. That money will be pocketed & split between AFP & KFP. I think, under the circumstances Claire Powell will take steps to make sure AFP is called to make a public apology (she won't) or she get's taken to court. Never mind she's poorly (lung transplant). She was well enough to travel to London & plonk herself down on the sofa for Holly interview. Plus ready to sell up & up sticks to move to the West country. She shouldn't be allowed to get away with spouting all the lie's. The inconsistencies between what she has written & what has appeared in KFP's books is astonishing. The book was complete fabrication, to try & make out AFP was a good mother (she certainly wasn't) and her mutant daughter is such an hard done by, lovely woman, used & abused by men - Complete opposite to how in real life KFP is. I really, really hope step's are taken to shut AFP & KFP up, otherwise this will go on & on & more interviews, books & bad mouthing of the exes, will just continue.
I agree DC, the inconsistencies are shocking. Amy has outed her daughter as a liar. Amy says sexual assault, KP says rape. I am beyond shocked that someone would sink so low to lie about rape. The book is completely one sided. Amy is now saying that Peter had a relationship 8 days after they split. I can't see that!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Anyone else would be :poop: :poop: their pants, knowing there was to be a whole day in court, answering questions about the financial mess. They would be with their accountant, lawyers etc getting all the paperwork together. But, there will be many, many people now, who have covered up for her, lied. done dodgy deals, etc who's bum's are definitely in the custard & twitching. There will be little paperwork forth coming. No doubt she will say her mother handled post, bills & such, but been poorly, so she got in a mess. That WON'T wash. She has fat Andrew, the accountant & her brother, PLUS, this disastrous financial mess has been going on for years. I hope SHE will be questioned, not her solicitors. They'll never been able to tackle the ins/outs of her debits & credits. Be interesting how she's going to explain where the cash has been paid into & that it matches her outgoings. Especially the money she get's for the magazine's & RedTop articles daily. Where is all this money being deposited? She's openly bragged about her OF earnings. She's shown a lot of her 'ventures' to earn cash, online. Selling her grubby knickers as an example, the tacky clothes, barf bombs, food supplements, countless #ADs for this that & the other. Can't use the excuse that the holidays have been work related - Where's the 'travel blog' she supposedly was working on with the Thailand trips etc? All the beauty treatments, plastic surgery, hair extensions etc, not all free, although no doubt her mate's Melody, Louise (LA studios), Julie, (The lane's) may say all given as freebies to cover for her. She is going to throw people under the bus,💯. Could be (unlikely) as soon as 2 weeks time a court date come's around. So far she's refused to co-operate, because she CAN'T without showing she's money laundered, committed offences by hiding funds/concealing assets & not made any attempt, even though earning fortunes, in paying back any of her debts. For a Judge to want to take this further, I seriously wonder if she has actually paid much back to the mortgage/loan companies. I also wonder if she's actually accumulated more debt since the original bankruptcy? No chance in hell, she will be able to show paperwork/invoices etc to match up with this lottery winner lifestyle. However, I can't see her turning up for the next hearing, she will stall again, because she can;'t show what is really happening to her earnings, plus she couldn't be in court being questioned as she can't remember her own lies. Be interesting to see how this all 'pans' out. PS - I don't think Peter or Claire will do nothing about the comments in AFP's book. Even if just a legal letter.
She’ll have no chance of proving all that. Bet she hasn’t kept proper records, spread sheets etc for year now. Probably hasn’t even one petrol or lipstick receipt to her name. I don’t know what they do in these kind of situations. I can really see her ending up in prison soon as I don’t know what else they could suggest. Any new payment plan etc will just be ignored and she’ll carry on as normal. In which case it’ll never get sorted.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.