Katie Price #294 She stinks and he wanks in sinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fab post from The Claire…..In my mind I’m linking this with PA‘s comments in OK mag 😁
Claire posting her support and love for her client and friend, and hoping/knowing that a certain Skank sees it…..Claire laughing at the anger she knows will be seething inside Skank as Skank views it, then looks up and sitting opposite her is the gormless, jobless, talent-free thing that is Sad-Boy….all she has as a ‘partner’ now 😁

Claire toying with you Skank…
F533E308-141A-4397-A411-0DCD8827FF27.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I wonder if Edna's hint at 'someone else's crazy' was something to do with Kipper trying to come up with excuses for the next BH?
Maybe she was trying to get Edna drawn in? I do hope Kipper is running around like a headless chicken trying to engage a legal team
and come up with answers.
---

She's wriggling around a lot and her waist looks suspiciously 'nipped'. Her nose looks more wonky or is it just me? 😅

View attachment 2301432 View attachment 2301433
I think she prob filmed this before she went to Belgium

Reactions: 25
Fab post from The Claire…..In my mind I’m linking this with PA‘s comments in OK mag 😁
Claire posting her support and love for her client and friend, and hoping/knowing that a certain Skank sees it…..Claire laughing at the anger she knows will be seething inside Skank as Skank views it, then looks up and sitting opposite her is the gormless, jobless, talent-free thing that is Sad-Boy….all she has as a ‘partner’ now 😁

View attachment 2301494
This is making me think of Edna's drama post and things others have said, no posts from Princess, not much from Skank. Maybe Emily has been upset by stuff in the book or Pete's younger kids may have heard stuff slating their dad.....maybe it's upset Princess?
---
Maybe.....so you reckon she looks like a melted Frankenstien's monster....again?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She isn't going to turn up at court, and very little will happen to her anytime soon. She has got away with all this tit for years and that isn't going to stop anytime soon. We're all wasting our energy getting angry at someone so useless.
Been saying that for yonks, which is why I don't say much these days.
---
PA might sue AFP
Saw that coming, hope this happens.

Reactions: 18
Been saying that for yonks, which is why I don't say much these days.
---

Saw that coming, hope this happens.
i hope price gets himself a girl friend,or got one already ,hopefully someone he met when AFP was in hospital and buggers off with all the money from the sale of the house, he will make sure ednas ok though and AFP will blow a gasket ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
See Skank’s finally posted a Happy Birthday message to FLF (The pair of them looking very cocky and ugly on a boat) Edna must have reminded her, and she’s also posted that baby photo of B & J as littleun’s in a box again, with a ‘My World’ caption…..Yo Tattlers appears we have a new fav ‘My World‘ photo, minus J, P and Harv‘ Bear….are they no longer ‘Her World’ anymore 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Thought she said Prinny was ‘pretty much living with her’. 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Does no one see the hypocrisy of Katie's freeloading family accusing OTHER PEOPLE of using her to get famous.
Like they haven't too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ah, but you forget that Skanky is a victim of her own misfortunes. Someone else made her glug loads of voddie and sniff loads of white stuff before she got into her car at 6am to go and buy more white stuff. It wasn't her fault you see. (I feel my lower lip wobbling in sympathy....)
I mean she’s so unlucky she’s been in court 15 times

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

View attachment 2301494
Pete was saying he wants another baby recently, but, its Emily's decision .... I hope this baby pic is deliberate and they are trying or Emily is pregnant... kipper will blow a gasket
---
She is squirming around like a kid desperate for a wee

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
i
Let's not all put the blame on Amy bleep-Lung. We are not our parents and can change what we do in life and the choices we make. It's about finally growing up. You can't alter the bleep-GENE it inherited. Yes I bleeping hate the enabler but I truly hate Kipper more...
I agree she is the catalyst for her daughter but her daughter is a Catalistic bleep .....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just a thought if the slimy skank cunts doing a live thicktok for its idiot fan, why doesn't someone send the BH questions by courier or hand deliver them when it starts if skanks at Pricey Towers on live she can hardly say she didn't receive or they were nicked by the post bock mexican bandits again also cuts down on her excuses. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Skanks laying it on thick with J&B at the moment,, can't you tell she's after freebies, a rag or mag exclusive for their birthdays, some deflection and good mummy points. Wonder if the right people are starting to ask questions about her parenting skills. 🤔
I've been wondering if these are being posted as something is going on...

Reactions: 17
I've been wondering if these are being posted as something is going on...
Think Sophie the source has took control of skanks social media since skanks off her face morning live, she's running deflection and keeping skank quiet for a reason maybe a hearing or an appearance in court coming up, skank needs to portray the caring mummy crap and she can't do that because she's off her face 24/7. I've said before the only time it's quiet is when the gravy train is in jeopardy then the clan act on skanks behaviour.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.