Katie Price #294 She stinks and he wanks in sinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever she does to get out of the BH & is successful in doing so, the general public will not be happy. They've already had a gutful of it. She's certainly not popular on the media comments. She has no excuses left. It won't go away bleep witch whatever you decide to throw at the BH. Your day is coming. bleep hag!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Anyone else would be :poop: :poop: their pants, knowing there was to be a whole day in court, answering questions about the financial mess. They would be with their accountant, lawyers etc getting all the paperwork together. But, there will be many, many people now, who have covered up for her, lied. done dodgy deals, etc who's bum's are definitely in the custard & twitching. There will be little paperwork forth coming. No doubt she will say her mother handled post, bills & such, but been poorly, so she got in a mess. That WON'T wash. She has fat Andrew, the accountant & her brother, PLUS, this disastrous financial mess has been going on for years. I hope SHE will be questioned, not her solicitors. They'll never been able to tackle the ins/outs of her debits & credits. Be interesting how she's going to explain where the cash has been paid into & that it matches her outgoings. Especially the money she get's for the magazine's & RedTop articles daily. Where is all this money being deposited? She's openly bragged about her OF earnings. She's shown a lot of her 'ventures' to earn cash, online. Selling her grubby knickers as an example, the tacky clothes, barf bombs, food supplements, countless #ADs for this that & the other. Can't use the excuse that the holidays have been work related - Where's the 'travel blog' she supposedly was working on with the Thailand trips etc? All the beauty treatments, plastic surgery, hair extensions etc, not all free, although no doubt her mate's Melody, Louise (LA studios), Julie, (The lane's) may say all given as freebies to cover for her. She is going to throw people under the bus,💯. Could be (unlikely) as soon as 2 weeks time a court date come's around. So far she's refused to co-operate, because she CAN'T without showing she's money laundered, committed offences by hiding funds/concealing assets & not made any attempt, even though earning fortunes, in paying back any of her debts. For a Judge to want to take this further, I seriously wonder if she has actually paid much back to the mortgage/loan companies. I also wonder if she's actually accumulated more debt since the original bankruptcy? No chance in hell, she will be able to show paperwork/invoices etc to match up with this lottery winner lifestyle. However, I can't see her turning up for the next hearing, she will stall again, because she can;'t show what is really happening to her earnings, plus she couldn't be in court being questioned as she can't remember her own lies. Be interesting to see how this all 'pans' out. PS - I don't think Peter or Claire will do nothing about the comments in AFP's book. Even if just a legal letter.
they would have seen a legal, to see what action is possible and weigh up the pros and cons, of taking it further and maybe the signing over of the house to mr pp could prove she intended to slander. skanky and her mother are stupid,because pete could write a book himself (as could all her exes) and expose the whole lot of them. skanky just cant let go,shes nuts !

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Whatever she does to get out of the BH & is successful in doing so, the general public will not be happy. They've already had a gutful of it. She's certainly not popular on the media comments. She has no excuses left. It won't go away bleep witch whatever you decide to throw at the BH. Your day is coming. bleep hag!
Ah, but you forget that Skanky is a victim of her own misfortunes. Someone else made her glug loads of voddie and sniff loads of white stuff before she got into her car at 6am to go and buy more white stuff. It wasn't her fault you see. (I feel my lower lip wobbling in sympathy....)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think 🧐 we need to do a vote for her excuse on the BH reschedule …

1). Emergency Priory visit

2) Mental health threatening on the actual day

3) Plastic surgery gone septic

4) Car accident admitted to a normal hospital

5) Goes AWOL on holiday refuses to comply!

Any other suggestions?
didnt get the letter,her post box has been nicked ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whilst I agree with you she can't afford, I bet The Enabler can and will pay to get her delicate flower out of a public hearing.....

What struck me from the Book of Lies is how often Sophie is dispatched to sort out her sisters mess at the Enablers orders.

I do think that Sophie gets the short straw in this whole sordid mess, she can't and won't ever keep up with Katie, because Katie is the golden child.
Sophie (IMO) seeks her mother's approval and does that by cleaning up after her sister but as having a narc mother, that approval just won't come.
i agree and in the book AFP dropped Dan (her brother ) in it, as dealing with her finances, so it looks like they have set him up for a fall, espcially skanky saying previously, he ripped her off. hes working on mr pp fencing now. the order of that family is skanky no 1, AFP no2 edna no3, price no4 and daniel no5. would be interesting watching skanky and AFP trying to throw each other under the bus, think AFP would win ,because skany learnt it from her mother but is too drug addled to see to the finer details. bet her mother was behind the keeping of jett and bunny too, because skanky not having them was affecting her image as former mother of the year.

Reactions: 26
i agree and in the book AFP dropped Dan (her brother ) in it, as dealing with her finances, so it looks like they have set him up for a fall, espcially skanky saying previously, he ripped her off. hes working on mr pp fencing now. the order of that family is skanky no 1, AFP no2 edna no3, price no4 and daniel no5. would be interesting watching skanky and AFP trying to throw each other under the bus, think AFP would win ,because skany learnt it from her mother but is too drug addled to see to the finer details. bet her mother was behind the keeping of jett and bunny too, because skanky not having them was affecting her image as former mother of the year.
Yep, I do wonder also what Dan thinks about the Bunny and Jet situation, is he ok with it or not. AFP and Sophie clearly support the bad treatment of Kieran and the kids

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Forgot to remind you all. Dontcha know she’s a mowwdel of 25 years in diz bewutiful mowwdel industry!!? Woooohooo we luvvvreee it 😛😛
---
He looks like he's been servicing strangers for £5 a time in a public toilet through a glory hole, he's certainly another strange little fucker. 🤣
hes one strange boy … warped FLF🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Come on skanky pants. Let us see your beautiful surgery. You must look amazing now!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
See Skank’s finally posted a Happy Birthday message to FLF (The pair of them looking very cocky and ugly on a boat) Edna must have reminded her, and she’s also posted that baby photo of B & J as littleun’s in a box again, with a ‘My World’ caption…..Yo Tattlers appears we have a new fav ‘My World‘ photo, minus J, P and Harv‘ Bear….are they no longer ‘Her World’ anymore 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
See Skank’s finally posted a Happy Birthday message to FLF (The pair of them looking very cocky and ugly on a boat) Edna must have reminded her, and she’s also posted that baby photo of B & J as littleun’s in a box again, with a ‘My World’ caption…..Yo Tattlers appears we have a new fav ‘My World‘ photo, minus J, P and Harv‘ Bear….are they no longer ‘Her World’ anymore 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
She's also posted to her stories a vid of her matching hand and toenails that she posted weeks ago. Why, just why would you regurgitate such tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Skanks laying it on thick with J&B at the moment,, can't you tell she's after freebies, a rag or mag exclusive for their birthdays, some deflection and good mummy points. Wonder if the right people are starting to ask questions about her parenting skills. 🤔

• Heart
When you put it all together and look at it from that perspective, the biggest abuse of power for Katie, is her own mother. Thinking of all the awful situations she put her in and allowed her to do, it's where it all started.
Absolutely agree ... AFP is the one who abused Kipper, pimped her out used her as a cash cow
---
I am expecting the ice cream van pic to make an appearance any minute

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think we all owe Katie an apology!
All this time we have been taking the piss out of her for her stained clothes.
Well now looking at the FLF all J Y Oh Y clothes must come pre stained 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.