Katie Price #294 She stinks and he wanks in sinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why as she got a strictly no returns on her memorabilia page is that because she knows that once people get what they think they are buying and it turns out to be a load of crap they will want to return it
It's cos those undies have never been anywhere near her rancid minge and she doesn't want them to have the skid marks authenticated

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think she needs to do a mash up for the next one, those visor glasses, with the blue immersion coat and a fur hat

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think she needs to do a mash up for the next one, those visor glasses, with the blue immersion coat and a fur hat
D'awwww.... Can she have a fake Cobra stick too. I thought that was the cringiest thing I'd ever seen along with the fake Havana cigar and plastic girlfriend (who, strangely enough, reminds me of Skanky....)
1689084267076.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Where did you see this - I looked at the last thread and can't see where it says PA is taking her to court. Thanks
Mrs B, it's only that the red-tops are implying that Pete is 'furious and saddened' and speculating that he might take her to court (again.)

Reactions: 18
I will be in Skank Central (Dial Post) on Saturday evening :oops: Not quite sure how close I will be to the MM but I'll keep an eye out for anything worth reporting!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Last post it mentioned PA taking her to court and donating the proceeds to Fathers for Justice……wouldn’t the justice be so much sweeter if he donated it to Kieron’s go fund me?!
That would kill two birds!!
There's no point in Pete suing her for money though, he'll never see a penny of it. Better to make her and her mother have to do a newspaper retraction and apology, and have the books pulped.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I don't think he'll bother suing. Yes I know what was said will likely upset him, but I think he'll want to ignore her and move on as he always does. The book won't exactly set the world alight either and general mood to the Prices isn't positive, so I don't think his image has been harmed by it. I just don't see much upside in pressing on with a lawsuit compared with the downsides.

Reactions: 26
Whilst I agree with you she can't afford, I bet The Enabler can and will pay to get her delicate flower out of a public hearing.....

What struck me from the Book of Lies is how often Sophie is dispatched to sort out her sisters mess at the Enablers orders.

I do think that Sophie gets the short straw in this whole sordid mess, she can't and won't ever keep up with Katie, because Katie is the golden child.
Sophie (IMO) seeks her mother's approval and does that by cleaning up after her sister but as having a narc mother, that approval just won't come.
I am not so sure about that .... Kipper is only favourite because of the lifestyle she has afforded Mummy Dearest - thats her value to AFP ... I think AFP is as big a narcissist as Kipper, its always been about number 1 where either of them are concerned ... AFP will put herself 1st and use the excuse of her 'final years and poor health' and hang onto her money

• Angry
Reactions: 26
They will issue a warrant as she would be in contempt. If she is “ hospitalised “ she will need to provide very good evidence not just for hurt feelings/ anxiety. Of course going to court makes you anxious . She’s running out of road. I’m sure the judge has seen it all. If all anyone had to do was get admitted to a medical or psych establishment everyone would do it, she will push her luck and get done for contempt. Her choice is appear or go to jail
She will have to appear sometime, unless she is permanently sectioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They will issue a warrant as she would be in contempt. If she is “ hospitalised “ she will need to provide very good evidence not just for hurt feelings/ anxiety. Of course going to court makes you anxious . She’s running out of road. I’m sure the judge has seen it all. If all anyone had to do was get admitted to a medical or psych establishment everyone would do it, she will push her luck and get done for contempt. Her choice is appear or go to jail
Unfortunately I believe the situation that happened with Caroline Flack, changed things & KFP knows playing the MH card and any ‘whiff’ of people wanting to harm themselves because they can’t cope, is to her advantage. She is a ‘player’ and compulsive liar who will say & do anything to get off her crimes & the BH. Sadly, I am convinced she will try every trick in the book not to appear in court. Let’s be honest, something happened the previous time, when she F’d off to Thailand and skipped appearing. Didn’t even bother to attend or send legal last week. She knows the consequences of not supplying or answering the Bankruptcy requirements, but she can’t / won’t supply paperwork or answer the financial question without dropping herself in big 💩.

Reactions: 39
FLF Ryan's instagram full of bday messages but none from his fave client Skanky.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unfortunately I believe the situation that happened with Caroline Flack, changed things & KFP knows playing the MH card and any ‘whiff’ of people wanting to harm themselves because they can’t cope, is to her advantage. She is a ‘player’ and compulsive liar who will say & do anything to get off her crimes & the BH. Sadly, I am convinced she will try every trick in the book not to appear in court. Let’s be honest, something happened the previous time, when she F’d off to Thailand and skipped appearing. Didn’t even bother to attend or send legal last week. She knows the consequences of not supplying or answering the Bankruptcy requirements, but she can’t / won’t supply paperwork or answer the financial question without dropping herself in big 💩.
So if this happens will the just have her arrested for contempt?

Reactions: 12
I am not so sure about that .... Kipper is only favourite because of the lifestyle she has afforded Mummy Dearest - thats her value to AFP ... I think AFP is as big a narcissist as Kipper, its always been about number 1 where either of them are concerned ... AFP will put herself 1st and use the excuse of her 'final years and poor health' and hang onto her money
When you put it all together and look at it from that perspective, the biggest abuse of power for Katie, is her own mother. Thinking of all the awful situations she put her in and allowed her to do, it's where it all started.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When does her suspended jail sentence run out? If she’s charged with contempt of court could she go straight to jail?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Seen as your #1 bestie and favourite client hasn't wished you a happy birthday thought i would so your not left out. 🤣
chrome_screenshot_1685933949060~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I do not believe she will willingly attend the next bankruptcy hearing to be questioned in court, there will be some excuse, most likely a pretend suicide attempt where she will be rushed to A&E.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I do not believe she will willingly attend the next bankruptcy hearing to be questioned in court, there will be some excuse, most likely a pretend suicide attempt where she will be rushed to A&E.
If she does this I am sure the kids would be removed from her care

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.