Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I had an enjoyable trip to Asda earlier. My local one has two floors and I hid the enablers book whilst upstairs, and the OK mag when downstairs.

Before I saw the enablers book (which ISN’T in the Asda best sellers chart, it’s just with random shite books) I found it because I heard a girl saying “Urgh has that Katie Price written another book?” 😂.

So I told her that the Mum wrote it but it’s a book of lies and KP would’ve told her what to write, and that I had come over to hide it.

We started chatting and I also told her some of the KFP horror stories, and about Tattle, so hello to the random Asda lady I met today, if you’ve made it here. 🙌 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Ming55

VIP Member
Do people really believe she,s had surgery? I wouldn't put it past her to fake it as a deflection for some other possible nefarious activity. We all know she,s very capable of faking pictures and this was a very fast admission treatment and discharge even by her standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
First post surgery pictures are out.
View attachment 2291787View attachment 2291788
Who in their right fucking mind would hold up their sweatshirt to show it's bandages? FFS! Fuck Off! You fucking scabby arsehole cunt bitch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Parry1988

VIP Member
It's mad how she treats surgery. I think about having a tummy tuck like EVERY day! after having kids and c sections my stomach is not what it used to be. But I just don't know if I would really go through with it, the thought of surgery terrifies me, especially under anesthetic. I just think God what if something happened and I didn't wake up and my kids had no mum just because I hated some loose skin and bad c section scarring. I just can't grasp how flippant she is, like oh I'll just go on a quick car trip to another country have an op, do a quick walk about and be home in time for dinner. It baffles me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Brand new to Tattle, please forgive any errors I may make. I have been lurking on the outside for a while; so hopefully I am fairly clued up.
I hate KFP with a passion, I honestly think she is abhorrent. I do have some rather weak tea regarding a few aspects of her life. The most current tea relates to her OnlyFans and how it is managed. I have heard through friends in the photography industry that KFP’s account is actually managed by GloProject. They arrange shoots and gather a bank of content, then drip feed it to OF. It will be their admins making the posts and replying to messages etc. This will be why she references her “team” in her OF bio. For this service GloProject takes around 10% of the net income an account makes. They are very vague about what they do, because subscribers will most likely not be happy to know they are not actually interacting with the “model” the account appears to be run by. Another thing to mention is that GloP only works with non-nude models, any fans hoping for more will be disappointed. In a nutshell all KFP has to do is turn up for shoots or send over her own self shot stuff and let them deal with it. I can’t say for certain if she is still with them, I heard working with her was not nearly as lucrative as they had hoped. The likes her posts get are no indication of earnings, especially as GloProject use all the accounts they manage to like each others posts and therefore give an allusion of greater popularity.
Sorry for the long post, I hope it’s at least a little interesting. I will have to post the older tea when I recover from typing this one 🤣
We Krusties survive on tea, alcohol and the occasional pudding throwing. I am personally very partial to a lemon meringue pie....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Angelic37

VIP Member
Yep this has all been theorised before, fake hair, fake boobs, drugs under implants, drugs smuggled in kids' clothes and toys......
I think they might have a look in bandages etc if they had the intel.

View attachment 2292913
Its surreal how someone can post a mild speculation which becomes fact. There is no way on the planet that KP and her hangers on are smuggling drugs. You need to blend into the background, be discreet, reliable and unobstrusive. She's literally the last person an OCG would want working for them. Because that's who arranges drugs trafficking. Serious high up criminals. Can you imagine. "Right guv, we've got someone in a bit of money bother, wants to get involved".... "Ok, what's she like, is she beige, nondescript, quiet and insignificant?"... "Wellllll... Not really. She whoo hoos a lot, loudly. She's got ginormous comedy tits and her hair looks like it's falling off her head. Wears moon boots when there's nothing wrong with her feet, absolutely reeks and wears bright yellow jumpsuits". "She sounds perfect, give her 50k of skag". Nope, never, not in a million years. (Not aimed at you HBF. You've yet to post something I don't wholeheartedly agree with)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
This is like one of those youtube vids where they dissect ( pun intended) a celeb's surgery history. :D But we have it exclusive on the Kipper thread!
I feel like since they opened tattle up for new registration we have had some really knowledgeable people on here and I am loving it! Sometimes it can go the other way and loads of KP fans come on to defend her or cause shit....but i honestly think she is fast running out of them fuckers! These new posters are fascinating!! I love it woo hoo!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Crawl you utter TWAT. You & daddy are going to be thrown under the bus. Your ‘pretend’ girlfriend is going to be investigated for her huge debts. If you & daddy have been aiding her, she’ll bring you & anyone else down, to try & salvage & save herself. You’re a moron. X
No Carl don't listen to Willow,,, Katie is the most trustworthy reliable loyal person you could be in a relationship with you stick with Katie she won't let you down and will always have your back. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 55

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
It really shows where her priorities lie, she had a serious hearing today and where is she? Off butchering herself further to hang onto something that died years ago and for what? It's not going to change the fact you are in serious shit skank and I'd be absolutely shitting myself by now..
ok, it may be a few weeks away yet but at least we know when it next rolls around she will be answering to a judge in a court of law.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to the shit show about to commence.. the plastic surgery 'reveal'.. can't wait to see the lumpy torso meant to be a 6 pack.. The erratic tictoks, the grifting, the panicking and the latest rounds of bullshit she's gonna come out with..

My only wish is the kids weren't in her care experiencing all this mahem

• Heart

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Hi everyone - wow these threads are whizzing by!

Here is the link to thread #292

Thank you to our @WillowTree21 for the Fred title...

1688745258273.png

Also for all our new Krusties - don't forget the "Wiki" badge at the top of the page will keep you updated and show you the history of the behaviour - excellently curated by our own @Rita Chevrolet

Remember when suggesting a new thread title to put it in bold (click the button on the top of the reply box - circled below) and include the # and the number of the next thread - for instance " Katie Price #293 She stinks and he wanks in sinks"

1688745329362.png

Well Skank land is quite busy

• We have had the monstrous lies published in AFP's Book - many excerpts shared by our @DC16 in the previous thread if you want to look. A few examples below.

• A reunion with Sink Boy

• Ridiculous live TackyTok sessions flogging market clothes whilst off her face

• A Bankruptcy hearing- which appears to have given permission for the investigation of her finances to continue plus she is likely to have a public examination on the way. These are all good signs that the Bankruptcy situation has escalated to a more serious level (thank you to @Schmooze for explaining it).

Anyway - as you were crusties...

And she is still a weapons grade Cun*t ! ☣☢☣☢☣☢ (Haven't done that for a while!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
I was butchered in Spain last year, to be fair they saved my life after acute pancreatitis got really nasty, but my abdomen was opened for 3 months and repaired with a skin graft. Now I’m waiting to find a surgeon in the uk who can repair my abdominal wall, it will be a major surgery. I’m excited to be put right again but also dreading the pain and recovery. Then there are pricks electing to have surgery for frivolous reasons, and surgeons skills are being diverted elsewhere. What a crazy world!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Interesting if true....

The insider says, "Part of him wants to speak out and have his say because there are a lot of things he's never said. If he were to really reveal some of the things that went on in his marriage to Katie, he thinks people would be really shocked. He could write two books on it! But that's not his style. He's not interested in throwing stones and hurting people and he's certainly not interested in digging through his past relationship with Katie."

Hmmmm I wonder if the source is Claire Powell? Pete never wants to upset his kids but this info hints that he has dirt. It almost reads like a
warning shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
We've opened the official celebration drink of the Krusties ( also available in alcohol free) . Kylie did say it was to be opened at 3pm 😁

makrillo.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Interesting if true....

The insider says, "Part of him wants to speak out and have his say because there are a lot of things he's never said. If he were to really reveal some of the things that went on in his marriage to Katie, he thinks people would be really shocked. He could write two books on it! But that's not his style. He's not interested in throwing stones and hurting people and he's certainly not interested in digging through his past relationship with Katie."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Blodwin

Long time lurker here. I feel I know you all already. Hell I even have a bottle of Kylie wine chilling.

I want to touch on the constant lies and inconsistencies. This reminds me of a friend of mine many years ago. He fell into the wrong crowd and ended up addicted to cocaine. The change in him was astounding. Arrogant, thought he was invincible, lied relentlessly. Couldn't give a hoot that his lies were easily proved as lies. Would look you in the eye and lie some more. Did not care about anyone or anything. Lost his house due to debts. Coke is such a terrible drug. Anyway he hit rock bottom, sorted himself out, has been clean for 20+ yrs and is a lovely man.

So much of what I'm seeing from skank is familiar from when my friend was coming to the end of the road and his life spiralling out of control. It's the absolute arrogance that gives it away. Well along with the mashed out of her head lives! She's on borrowed time for sure before it all implodes.

Speaking also as the parent of a severely disabled young man myself, the way H is paraded around like a puppet makes me vomit. I don't know if he is deemed as having capacity to consent but she certainly doesn't afford him dignity and privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
The mention of Andrew Gould earlier in the thread and KFP’s silence has encouraged me to relate the other bit of tea I have. It is rather old stewed tea I am afraid, I shall impart it nonetheless.
A friend and ex colleague of mine used to work in the beauty industry and had the honour of performing some treatments for KFP in the run up to her wedding to Alex Reid.
My friend told me in much detail about one interesting encounter. On this occasion she and some other therapists were performing treatments for KFP and her friends, they were drinking champagne and getting increasingly inebriated. Kipper started loudly exclaiming that Pete was “the love of her life”. When one of the women there asked why they separated, KFP launched into the story of their split. Apparently she was at the stables with Andrew Gould and she was “feeling fruity” (her exact words apparently). She began getting flirty with Andrew and hanky panky ensued. They were discovered by AG’s wife Polly and she was extremely upset. She called PA and he arrived at some point. KFP was trying to calm Polly down and promised her all the revenue from her most successful company (at the time) for 5 years. She agreed to pull the last episode of the tv series they shot featuring her and AG travelling on a ferry and also suggested doing an exclusive story in the press and Polly would get the entire payment (I can only find the cover of this OK exclusive). All through this negotiation PA was silent, he didn’t shout, didn’t cry, didn’t speak. KFP kept waiting for his emotional reaction, he just stood there listening and then just silently left. She expected him to scream and shout later. However, she claims that after this PA never had a conversation with her again.
It seemed to my friend that it was the lack of emotion that PA displayed that really got to her the most. She kept repeating how he didn’t cry, didn’t shout etc.

Obviously I was not privy to this myself, but my friend is very trustworthy and not prone to embellishment. I know she worked for KFP for a fact, she had photos featuring Kipper in her old portfolio. Clearly KFP cannot be trusted to give an accurate account, the fact she was drunk does mean she was probably more candid though. She may have downplayed the extent of the affair, it seems quite unlucky to be caught the one time you stray. I saw the theories in the wiki about AG and a possible pregnancy. Not many will know the full story, but the affair is a definite and even AFP can’t bring herself to fully refute it.
ooooh! what lovely hot steaming tea. Even if it's a bit old and stewed in the pot, it's still quite strong! So thank you!

Pete showing no emotiona sounds like 'grey rock' the technique that people use to try and deal with narcissists. As in, they create drama, you show no emotion, so they move on and leave you alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 52