Katie Price #293 Judge saw right through, she’s in the POO. Won’t be going woohoo!

Will KP decide to run off to live overseas?

• Yes - she will get surgery to make her even more unrecognisable as a human

Votes: 27 6.6%
  • No - she is too smug to give in and disappear and will hate no attention

Votes: 159 39.0%
  • Unlikely - she is too "needy" to even lie low and will make everyone notice her

Votes: 158 38.7%
  • Don't really care

Votes: 64 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone - wow these threads are whizzing by!

Here is the link to thread #292

Thank you to our @WillowTree21 for the Fred title...

1688745258273.png

Also for all our new Krusties - don't forget the "Wiki" badge at the top of the page will keep you updated and show you the history of the behaviour - excellently curated by our own @Rita Chevrolet

Remember when suggesting a new thread title to put it in bold (click the button on the top of the reply box - circled below) and include the # and the number of the next thread - for instance " Katie Price #293 She stinks and he wanks in sinks"

1688745329362.png

Well Skank land is quite busy

• We have had the monstrous lies published in AFP's Book - many excerpts shared by our @DC16 in the previous thread if you want to look. A few examples below.

• A reunion with Sink Boy

• Ridiculous live TackyTok sessions flogging market clothes whilst off her face

• A Bankruptcy hearing- which appears to have given permission for the investigation of her finances to continue plus she is likely to have a public examination on the way. These are all good signs that the Bankruptcy situation has escalated to a more serious level (thank you to @Schmooze for explaining it).

Anyway - as you were crusties...

And she is still a weapons grade Cun*t ! ☣☢☣☢☣☢ (Haven't done that for a while!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I reckon she’ll be dusting off those Moon boots for wearing to her court appearance
A few months of "oooh me poor trotters"
---
OOh and I might as well - its worth a pop!

Katie Price #294 She stinks and he wanks in sinks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
We've opened the official celebration drink of the Krusties ( also available in alcohol free) . Kylie did say it was to be opened at 3pm 😁

makrillo.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I'd just like to say that Overend.Emma on KP's instagram post comments is out of their tiny bleeping mind.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Interesting if true....

The insider says, "Part of him wants to speak out and have his say because there are a lot of things he's never said. If he were to really reveal some of the things that went on in his marriage to Katie, he thinks people would be really shocked. He could write two books on it! But that's not his style. He's not interested in throwing stones and hurting people and he's certainly not interested in digging through his past relationship with Katie."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Hi everyone - wow these threads are whizzing by!

Here is the link to thread #292

Thank you to our @WillowTree21 for the Fred title...

View attachment 2291376

Also for all our new Krusties - don't forget the "Wiki" badge at the top of the page will keep you updated and show you the history of the behaviour - excellently curated by our own @Rita Chevrolet

Remember when suggesting a new thread title to put it in bold (click the button on the top of the reply box - circled below) and include the # and the number of the next thread - for instance " Katie Price #293 She stinks and he wanks in sinks"

View attachment 2291379

Well Skank land is quite busy

• We have had the monstrous lies published in AFP's Book - many excerpts shared by our @DC16 in the previous thread if you want to look. A few examples below.

• A reunion with Sink Boy

• Ridiculous live TackyTok sessions flogging market clothes whilst off her face

• A Bankruptcy hearing- which appears to have given permission for the investigation of her finances to continue plus she is likely to have a public examination on the way. These are all good signs that the Bankruptcy situation has escalated to a more serious level (thank you to @Schmooze for explaining it).

Anyway - as you were crusties...

And she is still a weapons grade Cun*t ! ☣☢☣☢☣☢ (Haven't done that for a while!)
Thank you for choosing my thread title. And thanks to DC & everyone who’s put us in the picture & kept us clued up on some complicated issues re bankruptcy law etc. I feel Karma is taking a grip now.. 🙏🏻🙏🏻. Arrogant KFP, is toast, we hope. Especially necessary for J & B & how’s she’s crucifying her exes, especially Kieran & for all her deceased animals, especially Blade. 💖 Bet she can’t wait to get back with her latest surgery👍🤣. X

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Thank you for choosing my thread title. And thanks to DC & everyone who’s put us in the picture & kept us clued up on some complicated issues re bankruptcy law etc. I feel Karma is taking a grip now.. 🙏🏻🙏🏻. Arrogant KFP, is toast, we hope. Especially necessary for J & B & how’s she’s crucifying her exes, especially Kieran & for all her deceased animals, especially Blade. 💖 Bet she can’t wait to get back with her latest surgery👍🤣. X
Shall we take bets on her appearing on TT on Tuesday like she said she would, or that could be the next poll.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Interesting if true....

The insider says, "Part of him wants to speak out and have his say because there are a lot of things he's never said. If he were to really reveal some of the things that went on in his marriage to Katie, he thinks people would be really shocked. He could write two books on it! But that's not his style. He's not interested in throwing stones and hurting people and he's certainly not interested in digging through his past relationship with Katie."

Just looked at the Closer article, Skankerella's mum looks like Westcrack with that screwed up expression - pig ugly (sorry to pigs).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Didn't someone say on the last thread they may have seen the kids with Kieran ? Or....a kid that looked like Bunny?

Any updates anyone :unsure:
---

Cheeeeers! 🥂
That was me. Just had a walk around but can't see them...Will have another stroll around the village this eve! They are down for the sellebroty soccer and they all done in the local restaurant together!
---
Spiteful cow.....as usual!
Oh ive just seen this. What a shame, they had a lovely time last time 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Didn't someone say on the last thread they may have seen the kids with Kieran ? Or....a kid that looked like Bunny?

Any updates anyone :unsure:
---

Cheeeeers! 🥂
Think she said she was sure she see Bunny,she see a child that was image of her,thiscwas in Devon,apparently Michelle was in Westward Ho,so not sure if it was Bunny.

Reactions: 13
Think she said she was sure she see Bunny,she see a child that was image of her,thiscwas in Devon,apparently Michelle was in Westward Ho,so not sure if it was Bunny.
DC just said he doesn't have them. I was so sure it was Bunny too, such a shame! We are in Wwho too.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.