Katie Price #293 Judge saw right through, she’s in the POO. Won’t be going woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we take bets on her appearing on TT on Tuesday like she said she would, or that could be the next poll.
People associated with her now, need to quickly step away. But, the damage is already done. She’ll take them down with he. Yes DC, I think she’s arrogant enough. Depends how mutilated her face is maybe🤣🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Interesting if true....

The insider says, "Part of him wants to speak out and have his say because there are a lot of things he's never said. If he were to really reveal some of the things that went on in his marriage to Katie, he thinks people would be really shocked. He could write two books on it! But that's not his style. He's not interested in throwing stones and hurting people and he's certainly not interested in digging through his past relationship with Katie."

Hmmmm I wonder if the source is Claire Powell? Pete never wants to upset his kids but this info hints that he has dirt. It almost reads like a
warning shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Sorry Krusties. Have been at my retirement job today - Registry Office Registrar. 8 weddings later - feet are killing me but slippers are on and just caught up. What a day! Didn’t like to hope that the hearing info would get out but there we have it. My understanding is that all of the previous hearings were public examinations that she’s not attended and I assume she has previously played the MH card and was given the benefit of the doubt as all courts do to start with. What I think has now happened is that the courts/trustee have given her the chance to supply all of the required information to avoid a court appearance but she still hasn’t done so despite lots of chances. Well the judge has now said enough is enough she can get her butt lifted bum down to Court on the first open date after 21st July which may still mean quite a few weeks away but the wheels are turning a bit faster. Non attendance of that next hearing for no good reason - the judge can issue a warrant. I read that it’s going to be a full days hearing. My god I’ve literally never heard of that - a whole day of questioning. She definitely won’t be able to use her usual bullshit/flannel/lie technique. As someone said it’s not Lorraine its a court of law and it won’t wash there. She had no representation it looks like today. Bankruptcy representation is very niche and very expensive. A bankruptcy lawyer would want to spend days and days with her to get up to speed to be able to represent her and she just hasn’t got that type of funds at her disposal. I can’t tell you Krusties how rare this case is. It’s off the charts. I can see the Trustee/court wiping the floor with her. She’s at last chance saloon with this although I still think she will attempt to delay/avoid further as that is her default technique The bailiff story is also interesting as they can only be chasing post bankruptcy debts. So she’s racking up debts whilst an undischarged bankrupt, she hasn’t really got a pot to piss nor has she got anything of worth as the articles say the bailiffs don’t want to take any of her shite as it’s not worth anything. If anyone has lived that life it’s not nice, knocks at the door, demand letters piling up. Don’t be fooled by the cavalier attitude. She’s just grifting and scamming from one thing to another now. Getting bits of money here and there. Well gone are the glory days when she could go to Toys R Us & pile cart loads of presents up/ shopping sprees etc. there was no big gesture for J, H or P on their birthdays. Here’s hoping a judge wipes that smug smile off her face. But don’t forget she has a “different” type of bankruptcy. Ha ha she thinks we were born yesterday.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 132
Interesting if true....

The insider says, "Part of him wants to speak out and have his say because there are a lot of things he's never said. If he were to really reveal some of the things that went on in his marriage to Katie, he thinks people would be really shocked. He could write two books on it! But that's not his style. He's not interested in throwing stones and hurting people and he's certainly not interested in digging through his past relationship with Katie."

I'd love a tell audience with PA, one with no press
A tell-all. KP would be seething and panicking at what is being said without her knowing.

Reactions: 36
Sorry Krusties. Have been at my retirement job today - Registry Office Registrar. 8 weddings later - feet are killing me but slippers are on and just caught up. What a day! Didn’t like to hope that the hearing info would get out but there we have it. My understanding is that all of the previous hearings were public examinations that she’s not attended and I assume she has previously played the MH card and was given the benefit of the doubt as all courts do to start with. What I think has now happened is that the courts/trustee have given her the chance to supply all of the required information to avoid a court appearance but she still hasn’t done so despite lots of chances. Well the judge has now said enough is enough she can get her butt lifted bum down to Court on the first open date after 21st July which may still mean quite a few weeks away but the wheels are turning a bit faster. Non attendance of that next hearing for no good reason - the judge can issue a warrant. I read that it’s going to be a full days hearing. My god I’ve literally never heard of that - a whole day of questioning. She definitely won’t be able to use her usual bullshit/flannel/lie technique. As someone said it’s not Lorraine its a court of law and it won’t wash there. She had no representation it looks like today. Bankruptcy representation is very niche and very expensive. A bankruptcy lawyer would want to spend days and days with her to get up to speed to be able to represent her and she just hasn’t got that type of funds at her disposal. I can’t tell you Krusties how rare this case is. It’s off the charts. I can see the Trustee/court wiping the floor with her. She’s at last chance saloon with this although I still think she will attempt to delay/avoid further as that is her default technique The bailiff story is also interesting as they can only be chasing post bankruptcy debts. So she’s racking up debts whilst an undischarged bankrupt, she hasn’t really got a pot to piss nor has she got anything of worth as the articles say the bailiffs don’t want to take any of her shite as it’s not worth anything. If anyone has lived that life it’s not nice, knocks at the door, demand letters piling up. Don’t be fooled by the cavalier attitude. She’s just grifting and scamming from one thing to another now. Getting bits of money here and there. Well gone are the glory days when she could go to Toys R Us & pile cart loads of presents up/ shopping sprees etc. there was no big gesture for J, H or P on their birthdays. Here’s hoping a judge wipes that smug smile off her face. But don’t forget she has a “different” type of bankruptcy. Ha ha she thinks we were born yesterday.
Thank you @Schmooze for explaining all that! Her butt is being kicked big time and it can't come soon enough! Time for a large glass of vino 😁🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 41

" I read that it’s going to be a full days hearing. My god I’ve literally never heard of that - a whole day of questioning. She definitely won’t be able to use her usual bullshit/flannel/lie technique. As someone said it’s not Lorraine its a court of law and it won’t wash there. "

So for anyone who thinks she is getting away with the bankruptcy - she isnt - it is getting serious now!

Thank you @Schmooze and @DC16 for keeping us updated.

The wheels are turning achingly slow - but they are still turning!

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Thanks for the info schmooze, how do you think it compares to the Becker case?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
@Schmooze the bailiffs story is puzzling us, not sure about court orders being granted until after the bankruptcy has taken place. No one is aware of any such orders. Could she just be trying to make out she has nothing of value 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Thank you for explaining what went on today i was a bit baffled lol was she meant to of turned up today or at least be represented she seems to treat anybody and anything with utter contempt the witch

Reactions: 22
Bailiffs regularly at your house eh Kipper ... spi it anyway you like ... you really are drowning in the tit now aren't you, all those bridges burning on the bank, no one throwing a rope to pull you out you nasty cruel narcissistic lying rough ugly old cow...woo hoo ! I LOVE IT !🎉🎉🤣🤣
---
@Schmooze the bailiffs story is puzzling us, not sure about court orders being granted until after the bankruptcy has taken place. No one is aware of any such orders. Could she just be trying to make out she has nothing of value 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's parking fines

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I skim read the story and I think it's utter 🐂 💩
I don't think she has people knocking at the door all the time, I just think this is bravado and more burying her head in the sand.

None of it follows the same narrative, one minute a business that's bankrupt, next it's no biggy, then it's Pete's, Alex's, Kieran's fault.... Come the day of questioning I'm sure it will be Danny and Carl's fault - although several threads ago Carl was encouraging her to do the right thing (front line Carl!!)

KFP only knows one thing, Grift and Lie (sorry two)... That podcast, Bailiff crap, is nothing more than crap, something that fell out her drug addled brain because she's a twunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
" I read that it’s going to be a full days hearing. My god I’ve literally never heard of that - a whole day of questioning. She definitely won’t be able to use her usual bullshit/flannel/lie technique. As someone said it’s not Lorraine its a court of law and it won’t wash there. "

So for anyone who thinks she is getting away with the bankruptcy - she isnt - it is getting serious now!

Thank you @Schmooze and @DC16 for keeping us updated.

The wheels are turning achingly slow - but they are still turning!
We have been so frustrated in the past but now her chickens are certainly coming home to roost! I feel as though massive progress has been made today and she is running out of places to run and hide. I can really see her spiralling further out of control over the next few weeks. WOOHOOOOO bring it on! I honestly want to celebrate haha :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Looks like they are going to finally haul her up before the judge, about bloody time. Bet the whole family and shitshow are starting to worry. That money has to be traced no stone unturned. I think she had no representation because they said that as she’d been so stupid and uncooperative there’d be no point as they’d have nothing to produce, also probably not been paid from last time. I can’t believe she’s having more work done. Surely that looks really bad to, she’s known about this hearing for weeks. She could have attended this first. No reputable surgeon will touch her now so it’ll be another cowboy job. Hhhhaaaa hhhhaaaa can’t wait to see the fake six pack poking out under Grant and Phil. How stupid is this going to look? Like an Iceland bargain pack of sticky bbq ribs!😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So if it's going to be a full day of questions for skank about where the money is. There's a question that springs to my mind on who skank will throw under the bus to save her own arse.
1, A member of the grifting clan (unlikely but wouldn't be surprised skanks done it to Danny her brother before).
2, Jeyda and her Jwhywhy crap.
3, those two women that run KP crapestrian.
4, sink boy (if he's still around because he was so controlling).
5, slymi Rymi (who's been getting skank all these freebies, holidays, jobs advertising crap)
6, the fairies that live in her head called ADHD and PTSD.
😎✌🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Brand new to Tattle, please forgive any errors I may make. I have been lurking on the outside for a while; so hopefully I am fairly clued up.
I hate KFP with a passion, I honestly think she is abhorrent. I do have some rather weak tea regarding a few aspects of her life. The most current tea relates to her OnlyFans and how it is managed. I have heard through friends in the photography industry that KFP’s account is actually managed by GloProject. They arrange shoots and gather a bank of content, then drip feed it to OF. It will be their admins making the posts and replying to messages etc. This will be why she references her “team” in her OF bio. For this service GloProject takes around 10% of the net income an account makes. They are very vague about what they do, because subscribers will most likely not be happy to know they are not actually interacting with the “model” the account appears to be run by. Another thing to mention is that GloP only works with non-nude models, any fans hoping for more will be disappointed. In a nutshell all KFP has to do is turn up for shoots or send over her own self shot stuff and let them deal with it. I can’t say for certain if she is still with them, I heard working with her was not nearly as lucrative as they had hoped. The likes her posts get are no indication of earnings, especially as GloProject use all the accounts they manage to like each others posts and therefore give an allusion of greater popularity.
Sorry for the long post, I hope it’s at least a little interesting. I will have to post the older tea when I recover from typing this one 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 153
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.