Katie Price #293 Judge saw right through, she’s in the POO. Won’t be going woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the info schmooze, how do you think it compares to the Becker case?
All of KFPs stuff to date are civil proceedings in the Insolvency court by the Trustee for non compliance. Beckers were criminal as the Trustee found assets he hadn’t disclosed which is a bankruptcy offence so went down the criminal route. Of course the Trustee may have discovered the same with KFP and criminal investigations could be taking place as we speak which could move her into the criminal courts.
---
@Schmooze the bailiffs story is puzzling us, not sure about court orders being granted until after the bankruptcy has taken place. No one is aware of any such orders. Could she just be trying to make out she has nothing of value 🤷🏻‍♀️
The bailiffs can only be coming round for debts that she has incurred after her bankruptcy. She has alluded in the articles to parking fines although what car has she had in her name? but it could be any debts like council tax etc as she is liable for anything she has incurred post bankruptcy and not paid. I think it’s true she has nothing of real value unless she’s hidden stuff from the Trustee. You only need to watch MM to see that. Everything is wrecked or covered in dog tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I very much doubt her stories about bailiffs showing up and leaving empty handed after a cup of tea are true. She has TV's, ipads, computers etc in her house, if she let them in then they could just take that stuff and leave with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
@Schmooze the bailiffs story is puzzling us, not sure about court orders being granted until after the bankruptcy has taken place. No one is aware of any such orders. Could she just be trying to make out she has nothing of value 🤷🏻‍♀️
She has TV's, computers, ipads etc, all items of value that a bailiff would seize, if they had indeed been granted access to the house. It's all lies as usual.

Reactions: 27
Brand new to Tattle, please forgive any errors I may make. I have been lurking on the outside for a while; so hopefully I am fairly clued up.
I hate KFP with a passion, I honestly think she is abhorrent. I do have some rather weak tea regarding a few aspects of her life. The most current tea relates to her OnlyFans and how it is managed. I have heard through friends in the photography industry that KFP’s account is actually managed by GloProject. They arrange shoots and gather a bank of content, then drip feed it to OF. It will be their admins making the posts and replying to messages etc. This will be why she references her “team” in her OF bio. For this service GloProject takes around 10% of the net income an account makes. They are very vague about what they do, because subscribers will most likely not be happy to know they are not actually interacting with the “model” the account appears to be run by. Another thing to mention is that GloP only works with non-nude models, any fans hoping for more will be disappointed. In a nutshell all KFP has to do is turn up for shoots or send over her own self shot stuff and let them deal with it. I can’t say for certain if she is still with them, I heard working with her was not nearly as lucrative as they had hoped. The likes her posts get are no indication of earnings, especially as GloProject use all the accounts they manage to like each others posts and therefore give an allusion of greater popularity.
Sorry for the long post, I hope it’s at least a little interesting. I will have to post the older tea when I recover from typing this one 🤣

Thanks for this! This day is just getting better. The house of cards are certainly collapsing :)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Brand new to Tattle, please forgive any errors I may make. I have been lurking on the outside for a while; so hopefully I am fairly clued up.
I hate KFP with a passion, I honestly think she is abhorrent. I do have some rather weak tea regarding a few aspects of her life. The most current tea relates to her OnlyFans and how it is managed. I have heard through friends in the photography industry that KFP’s account is actually managed by GloProject. They arrange shoots and gather a bank of content, then drip feed it to OF. It will be their admins making the posts and replying to messages etc. This will be why she references her “team” in her OF bio. For this service GloProject takes around 10% of the net income an account makes. They are very vague about what they do, because subscribers will most likely not be happy to know they are not actually interacting with the “model” the account appears to be run by. Another thing to mention is that GloP only works with non-nude models, any fans hoping for more will be disappointed. In a nutshell all KFP has to do is turn up for shoots or send over her own self shot stuff and let them deal with it. I can’t say for certain if she is still with them, I heard working with her was not nearly as lucrative as they had hoped. The likes her posts get are no indication of earnings, especially as GloProject use all the accounts they manage to like each others posts and therefore give an allusion of greater popularity.
Sorry for the long post, I hope it’s at least a little interesting. I will have to post the older tea when I recover from typing this one 🤣
That's great tea, thank you! Keep it coming if you have more!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The bailiff story is old news Kieran said the same when he was at Pricey Towers it's just deflection from today's BH news. 😎

Reactions: 43
Sorry Krusties. Have been at my retirement job today - Registry Office Registrar. 8 weddings later - feet are killing me but slippers are on and just caught up. What a day! Didn’t like to hope that the hearing info would get out but there we have it. My understanding is that all of the previous hearings were public examinations that she’s not attended and I assume she has previously played the MH card and was given the benefit of the doubt as all courts do to start with. What I think has now happened is that the courts/trustee have given her the chance to supply all of the required information to avoid a court appearance but she still hasn’t done so despite lots of chances. Well the judge has now said enough is enough she can get her butt lifted bum down to Court on the first open date after 21st July which may still mean quite a few weeks away but the wheels are turning a bit faster. Non attendance of that next hearing for no good reason - the judge can issue a warrant. I read that it’s going to be a full days hearing. My god I’ve literally never heard of that - a whole day of questioning. She definitely won’t be able to use her usual bullshit/flannel/lie technique. As someone said it’s not Lorraine its a court of law and it won’t wash there. She had no representation it looks like today. Bankruptcy representation is very niche and very expensive. A bankruptcy lawyer would want to spend days and days with her to get up to speed to be able to represent her and she just hasn’t got that type of funds at her disposal. I can’t tell you Krusties how rare this case is. It’s off the charts. I can see the Trustee/court wiping the floor with her. She’s at last chance saloon with this although I still think she will attempt to delay/avoid further as that is her default technique The bailiff story is also interesting as they can only be chasing post bankruptcy debts. So she’s racking up debts whilst an undischarged bankrupt, she hasn’t really got a pot to piss nor has she got anything of worth as the articles say the bailiffs don’t want to take any of her shite as it’s not worth anything. If anyone has lived that life it’s not nice, knocks at the door, demand letters piling up. Don’t be fooled by the cavalier attitude. She’s just grifting and scamming from one thing to another now. Getting bits of money here and there. Well gone are the glory days when she could go to Toys R Us & pile cart loads of presents up/ shopping sprees etc. there was no big gesture for J, H or P on their birthdays. Here’s hoping a judge wipes that smug smile off her face. But don’t forget she has a “different” type of bankruptcy. Ha ha she thinks we were born yesterday.
Thanks so much for your input, it really helps me understand better what's going on. Great to have you here 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 50
We Krusties survive on tea, alcohol and the occasional pudding throwing. I am personally very partial to a lemon meringue pie....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Looks like Rymi is in the back of a Ferrari…
Obviously he's there, they need to supply the backgrid overload pictures of it at the clinic to flog to the redtops...rymi needs funds for his next trip too

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
It really shows where her priorities lie, she had a serious hearing today and where is she? Off butchering herself further to hang onto something that died years ago and for what? It's not going to change the fact you are in serious tit skank and I'd be absolutely shitting myself by now..
ok, it may be a few weeks away yet but at least we know when it next rolls around she will be answering to a judge in a court of law.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to the tit show about to commence.. the plastic surgery 'reveal'.. can't wait to see the lumpy torso meant to be a 6 pack.. The erratic tictoks, the grifting, the panicking and the latest rounds of bullshit she's gonna come out with..

My only wish is the kids weren't in her care experiencing all this mahem

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Well, IT has now had a few hours for today's court hearing to sink in so when do we think the deflection will begin and what will it be?
---
Obviously he's there, they need to supply the backgrid overload pictures of it at the clinic to flog to the redtops...rymi needs funds for his next trip too
And SB needs a shag.
Man or beast, he ain't too particular.
So long as it's not Pricey.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well, IT has now had a few hours for today's court hearing to sink in so when do we think the deflection will begin and what will it be?
---

And SB needs a shag.
Man or beast, he ain't too particular.
So long as it's not Pricey.

Harvey, mental elf, Jett's problems, Amy's had a relapse, suicide attempt, sink boy split, trotters, adhd. Its like Skanky bingo again :)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Looks like Rymi is in the back of a Ferrari…
Bit weird as he’s put that photo in with his ‘photo dump’ of Barcelona but then we know he was on a flight early this morning and he’s posted that photo on his stories alone about half an hour ago when they would all be there…

Reactions: 15
I recall her going to the Gloproject training thing. This all makes lots of sense

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
It is going to be very interesting cos you could put money on it that there is no paper trail of her earnings. A lot of it will be cash in hand which she wont be declaring. But the month long holidays, designer gear and everything else she has been flaunting. They wont just take her word for it. They will want to see proof which can be verified. She has totally shot herself in the foot this time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Do we think another splits on the cards before the big-day? And I don't mean your wedding skank 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We Krusties survive on tea, alcohol and the occasional pudding throwing. I am personally very partial to a lemon meringue pie....
Thank you for the welcoming messages! Haha, I followed puddingate quite avidly. It’s odd because I feel I know you all already due to reading as a non member for so long. I was so glad to find Tattle, I was always so frustrated by KFP’s such glaringly obvious lies being believed for years. I will never forget the way she embarrassed a sports masseuse the day before she and PA attempted the marathon. She was loudly proclaiming that she was going commando and then we are to believe she was in fact experiencing a miscarriage at this time!? She also gave completely conflicting stories about having her cervix dilated and being under anaesthesia in the US, but then claims to have had to wait for her body to miscarry naturally. I just remember thinking ‘why is nobody picking up on these massive inconsistencies’! That is where my deep dislike of her began.
I apologise for dropping my tea in the midst of the BH updates, I just couldn’t wait. The OF management is something that may well become apparent after a more in depth BH hearing, then it may become clear if her account is still managed by GloProject or whether they binned her.
Thank you all again for the welcome. Going to stare at the awful surgery pictures now 😮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.