Katie Price #292 Child and animal neglector, looks like a parody of Bo'Selecta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she didn’t cut her holiday short to come back for Hett and Bhnny
---
On her podcast, still calling herself 44

Attachments

Reactions: 25
South Africa/KSR/Carl
I can't read much, have to go to work...but it sounds like Carl was trying to tell them what happened the night she flipped the car and they
dismissed it as him being 'selfish'?! maybe he was trying to tell them what states she gets herself into and why!
Their denial is huge. The accident was yet another thing that 'just' happened to poor little KP!

Reactions: 22
Says on her bankruptcy thing as occupation ‘skilled trades’…. In the words of Edna… Ummm what is she exactly skilled in?
Unfortunately it’s a drop down list that you select from when entering the profession details and “talentless, good for nothing” I don’t recall being an option.

Reactions: 21
What a vicious, enabling, old sow AFP is! How can she have the brass neck to write that shite and expect people to believe it? I hope some of the people spoken about sue the old boot, and I hope she herself is responsible for her arsehole of a daughter FINALLY getting what she deserves. Absolute bunch of cunts.

Reactions: 25
Tik Tok live, she said she was in another room, but maybe she is away?
---
Said she won't be on TT again until Tuesday as where she will be won't be able to do it

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Read some of the pages from the book of lie's, as expected what a load of shit!!! Considering this is AFP's own words she seems to know the in's and outs of a ducks arse or in this case skanky's arse ((ergh)!! The only thing this book is good for is wiping your arse with. I seem to be saying a look about arses this morning!!

Reactions: 15
So KP is going away until Monday
Has she taken kids with her
Well she will be able to hide from what happens or not happen tomorrow
If nothing happens the general public will be furious

Reactions: 19
You're so right, kissing at it's sexiest and most loving

Reactions: 20
Tik Tok live, she said she was in another room, but maybe she is away?
---
Said she won't be on TT again until Tuesday as where she will be won't be able to do it
Definitely hiding away, only to return if things go her way and she comes back to gloat about it.

That door off the hinges in the background...is that the other side of the room her mum and sister designed which looked like the door was either warped or hanging off? Surely that's not a big or overly expensive job to fix?

Reactions: 13
Someone’s just asked is she bankrupt she said yes and it’s nothing to be ashamed of and people don’t know the real reason for her bankruptcy and hers is a different type of bankruptcy … (???!!!)

Reactions: 30
Someone’s just asked is she bankrupt she said yes and it’s nothing to be ashamed of and people don’t know the real reason for her bankruptcy and hers is a different type of bankruptcy … (???!!!)
The mind boggles!! You are still bankrupt financially and morally you daft old bat!

She’s run for cover to see how the book lands.
It isn’t going to land anywhere, because no one will buy it.
Carl Woods is now officially a 100% domestic violence perpetrator, his character is destroyed forever. Luckily for Carl he is too dumb to see that. Daddy Woods needs to intervene.
Neither Amy or Katie wrote that bollocks. Someone else did. Hopefully their career crumbles with it when the law suits are issues.
If Pete, Keiron, Alex, Dwight don’t sue, they are fools,

Y'all don't understand. The poor old cuntling is dealing with itchy stinky bits and trying to scratch them "discretely" having all those STD's ..
Seriously speaking I wouldn't rule out the possibility it's showing the advanced symptoms of syphilis it's far more likely that ADHD imho.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think that something will have to be done about her bankruptcy as the public will go mad if she gets away with not paying and keeping big house

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.