Katie Price #292 Child and animal neglector, looks like a parody of Bo'Selecta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In your career did you see many go to prison?
Yes - I helped put them there! For public examinations back in the day there was no mental health card in play it just wasn’t a “thing” then so failure to attend a public examination without good reason the judge would issue a warrant for the bankrupt’s immediate arrest and they would be hauled before the court to answer the questions. That one usually focused the mind. Oh how times seem to have changed! For the most serious non disclosure of assets type of offences they would get custodial sentences passed down. I had one bankrupt who failed to disclose a property in Spain & he went down for it. For very serious cases of failing to adhere to post bankruptcy restrictions such as obtaining credit over the prescribed amount without disclosing bankruptcy status you could get a custodial. I had one bankrupt who went to prison for that but he was third time bankrupt and still doing the same thing. I had to attend court for the prosecution on a number of occasions.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Yes - I helped put them there! For public examinations back in the day there was no mental health card in play it just wasn’t a “thing” then so failure to attend a public examination without good reason the judge would issue a warrant for the bankrupt’s immediate arrest and they would be hauled before the court to answer the questions. That one usually focused the mind. Oh how times seem to have changed! For the most serious non disclosure of assets type of offences they would get custodial sentences passed down. I had one bankrupt who failed to disclose a property in Spain & he went down for it. For very serious cases of failing to adhere to post bankruptcy restrictions such as obtaining credit over the prescribed amount without disclosing bankruptcy status you could get a custodial. I had one bankrupt who went to prison for that but he was third time bankrupt and still doing the same thing. I had to attend court for the prosecution on a number of occasions.
I think I speak on behalf of most of us - you are such a welcome addition to this thread. Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
She is ‘running on empty’. She isn’t going to make Christmas. Why don’t her family intervene? The house, even with a camera crew running round it, can see it is collapsing around her. Everything is. Her relationships, finances, animals, children, her work has dried up to the point she is advertising crap and food that is illegally labelled. The TV companies don’t want to interview her, she can’t even get on the back of her mum. She breaks the law. Gets away with bankruptcy, and is reduced to begging, yes, begging for services to her dangerous uninhabitable hovel. Someone is going to come to harm in there. Water and electricity don’t mix.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Well if the sloppy chemical food didn't put you off your dinner this definitely will - Someone up thread mentioned they'd never seen Katie & Cole kissing before so I googled it - and now I regret it. But I've seen it so now you lot have to :sick::sick::sick:😗😗💋 Pucker up for a smooch fest - some are hilarious!!

Crying... 😂 😂 😂
i mentioned it and thats exactly what i meant, he cant stand her and you just know hes holding his breath 😂 :poop:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m 6 pages behind, but I just wanted to scold everyone who saw and commented on Cuntlung on This Morning and failed to mention how TERMINALLY BORING she is. What a bleeping snooze fest! No wonder all the women flash their bodies it’s a substitute for a bleeping personality. Actually cuntlung what you and vile, scrounging, beggy cunts really need is a PERSONALITY TRANSPLANT.

Listening to that bleeping idiot talking it’s clear to hear precisely how low a priority education has been generationally speaking. There’s not an interesting thought amongst the lot of them. That’s five minutes of my life I’ve completely wasted, and that’s not something I’ve claimed before 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
she will be on a list and whoever is the best recipient will get it

dont be ridiculous
AFP will have pushed to get tested to get on the transplant list despite her age, that's all ... she will have met the physical threshold and then went on the waiting list for a matching organ ... regardless of her being nasty old bag I don't believe she jumped any queue, that money or Kippers zlebrity got her a lung.i have a client who is now on the lung transplant list
She's not doing a live but she's done a tiktok of her self catalogue pointing to food she's advertising,

View attachment 2287270 View attachment 2287272
Longer wig I see

Reactions: 18
I’m 6 pages behind, but I just wanted to scold everyone who saw and commented on Cuntlung on This Morning and failed to mention how TERMINALLY BORING she is. What a bleeping snooze fest! No wonder all the women flash their bodies it’s a substitute for a bleeping personality. Actually cuntlung what you and vile, scrounging, beggy cunts really need is a PERSONALITY TRANSPLANT.

Listening to that bleeping idiot talking it’s clear to hear precisely how low a priority education has been generationally speaking. There’s not an interesting thought amongst the lot of them. That’s five minutes of my life I’ve completely wasted, and that’s not something I’ve claimed before 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
thats why women like her and her daughter have to spice up their sex lives by swopping, dogging etc., to try and keep their men, because if the blokes they attract had to have a conversation with them, they would have buggered off a lot earlier than they did. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are AFP and PP Fencing in an open relationship? It sounds like it from WillowTree21's posts, and from reading some of the details at PP's rape trial.

Reactions: 15
Thank you we can only hope that she gets the same treatment x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wtf does she always sit on her kitchen counters?! 🤯 I know that's mild in the long list of 'Skank things she does wrong'.... But it boils my piss each time I see it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
thats why women like her and her daughter have to spice up their sex lives to try and keep their men, because if the blokes they attract had to have a conversation with them, they would have buggered off a lot earlier than they did. 😂
By spice up i assume you mean let their men go off and doink other women or men in sink boys case. 🤣

• Haha
They look like a pair of aliens pretending to be humans but they don’t really know how to do human things like kissing and affection properly. Kind of wooden and mechanical.
This is an entirely accurate description 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wtf does she always sit on her kitchen counters?! 🤯 I know that's mild in the long list of 'Skank things she does wrong'.... But it boils my piss each time I see it 🥴
they must smell of rotten fish with all the times she’s lied and lolloped all over them the bleep why don’t she just sit in a normal chair like a normal human being OH WAIT! She’s not normal!
---
Her Hair ! wtf 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣
she’s definitely on something stronger than ❄ she looks horrid

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Two sleeps... @SmillieKylie, when might be the earliest to pop the corks unscrew the caps?
Woo Hoo 😁 Feeling really bored of her suddenly, but I’m sure Friday will change all that, outraged probably, wine will be required. Am enjoying we have a newbie knowledgeable bankruptcy person on the thread, going to interesting whatever happens, and their input will also be required methinks….if it actually goes ahead 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Might add haven’t paid her much attention today. but just saw this, Skank ain't done a runner yet, TackyTokky incoming tomorrow morning, hope she’s hungover again, quite funny, she got quite aggressive with some posters on that LIVE, only saw a few minutes but it was noticeable she was very grumpy 😁

EFE2A866-6FCA-452B-B163-EE49ECF289F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.