Katie Price #29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not noticed she doesn't wear the necklace BullyBoy bought her for Valentines Day, I never take my necklace off that my partner bought me, thought she loved her necklace - Me don't thinks so
We'd not notice half the time cos she's always got those beautiful chav tracky tops on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I've not noticed she doesn't wear the necklace BullyBoy bought her for Valentines Day, I never take my necklace off that my partner bought me, thought she loved her necklace - Me don't thinks so
Oh forgot about that one , £20,000 bouquets, chopard Diamond necklace , paid for everything himself that why they tell you where everything comes from, £20,00 on bloody flowers and only a £10,000 engagement ring cheapskate 🤣🤣🤣
Well some better get a move on you’ve only got 7 weeks

Reactions: 12
Price is scratching in the dirt now, that’s why there’s an endless stream of tosh up for sale. She’s raked through the mucky mansion to find stuff to flog, trying to convince the Official Receiver she is taking Bankruptcy seriously and is aiming to pay back her Creditors.

Hopefully those who continue to feed her ego will glimpse the real KP behind the ego and glitter. The person who stands back and does nothing whilst her eldest son is baited like a bear. The one who embellishes stories with every telling, who suffered at the hands of a perv when 8 years old yet is happy to dress and make-up her own daughters for likes and self-promotion. The one who wants to stamp out bullying yet urges others to harass some guy she owes money to by posting his image and telephone number.

It’s been a long time coming but come in Pricey, your number is up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Probably a loan for the ad

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Latest posts on Carwashes IG.

carwash04apr01.jpg
carwash04Apr02.png

Over and Out???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kieran has just said on his IG, when I get Jett and Bunny back, so are with them.

Probably a loan for the ad
Yup, it'll be back in the shop, for sale 🤣

Kieran has just said on his IG, when I get Jett and Bunny back, so are with them.
If I was him & Michelle I'd be anxious the whole time Skanky Flaps has the littlies. She can't even put them in the bleeping car right. Who would the woman blame if something awful did happen? Because it obviously wouldn't be her friggin' fault, nothing ever is 😡.
I've said it before but I wouldn't be surprised if she has undiagnosed Pathological Demand Avoidance.
She exhibits a lot of the traits. I'm sure she'll read this & give the "exclusive" that she has it to get more sympathy 🙄. Happy Easter Kate & Carl..love you 😘...... okay, that might be a fib 🤭

Daim Bar Giant Egg overload! Felt like I was in an I'm a Celebrity Challenge' shovelling it in my gob!
@BigBlue2018 how's your chocolate coma coming along? 🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Junior 😄how cringe is he? He will be so embarrassed in a couple of years. The teenage years are so hard. Junior trying and failing to be “cool” or whatever it’s called nowadays will never disappear off the internet.😄
Yesterday's news I'm afraid. Legally he can't have this done. I can't believe any private school would endorse it either. Hey ho he'll be off to college soon or straight into a performing arts facility for those with (in)famous parents.

Reactions: 9
Yesterday's news I'm afraid. Legally he can't have this done. I can't believe any private school would endorse it either. Hey ho he'll be off to college soon or straight into a performing arts facility for those with (in)famous parents.
If he's planning a neck tattoo, does that mean he doesn't intend to get a job?

Yes I know I'm probably talking bollocks, I'm old fashioned.

• Haha
If he's planning a neck tattoo, does that mean he doesn't intend to get a job?

Yes I know I'm probably talking bollocks, I'm old fashioned.
I'm thinking these comments should go to the thread about kids of famous parents before we offend anyone ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And your, instead of you’re 🤦🏻‍♀️
I didn't spot that one- jelous sent me over the edge!! To save me going back, please tell me there was no "of" instead of "have". I'll need to have a lie down in a dark room...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't spot that one- jelous sent me over the edge!! To save me going back, please tell me there was no "of" instead of "have". I'll need to have a lie down in a dark room...
If you want a laugh, just look what I just posted in the Loz thread.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.