Katie Price #29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They say no news is good news but on prices life, expect the worse 🤣 deffo gone away, she’s always posting her day to day life
If she has fucked off, is Harvey with her?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Only if there is a money making opportunity sadly :(
I thought the same this morning. That whole broken hand thing, what was the point of all that? Just to show the video of H. It didn't really achieve much else & he seems to have miraculously recovered now. There's something Harvey related playing out a long game somewhere, I can feel it in my water.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
There must be something in the water they drink that makes them have miraculous recoveries

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I thought the same this morning. That whole broken hand thing, what was the point of all that? Just to show the video of H. It didn't really achieve much else & he seems to have miraculously recovered now. There's something Harvey related playing out a long game somewhere, I can feel it in my water.
The Hand thing must of really confused Harvey, he probably has no idea he is being manipulated poor guy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Think they’ve gone to Lourdes , makes perfect sense being Easter and all that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No eggs for me this year,
I'm going to treat myself to some retail therapy once the clothes shops👖👟 are open again 😊😊
It’s so long since We dressed up to go out our old wardrobe will seem like a new wardrobe if you know what I mean

Reactions: 11
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.