Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I’ve barely slept, and was reluctant to come back and catch up this morning as I didn’t know what I would find. I also think that the cycle will continue and KH is about to be questioned over done made up crap she has made Jett say.

The only teeny tiny positives (and even this is reaching), is that we all knew what she would do, so if we can see the pattern then the police and SS should too.

As well as, KHs actual truth being out there in the papers now, and comments are being far less moderated, so Krusties are spreading the word. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Hammers of hell

Still feeling grubby after watching the live, like peering in someone's window and seeing something you wish you hadn't seen. The Price clan need to stage an intervention and fast, this is someone in serious decline now. No wonder B hides away in her room making videos if this is a regular occurrence , poor kids 😢

• Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
This is getting rather concerning,, the skanky cunts egg hunting more northern now if it starts heading east into Yorkshire i'm selling up and moving south. 🤣
Not too sure how this Wigan player will react when he see’s the ‘real’ her. Nippless, scars, bum implants hanging down, scars & the lumpy face. Puts his fingers through her hair & wig falls off & fingers caught up between the extensions 🙀. A ‘catch’ she ain’t 🤮. Then there’s the shouty foghorn voice woohooing. Yep, lovely. 👎🙉🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Have edited a small part of this week’s LIVE and taken out P, really shows the mess she is now, posting for those who’ve not seen any of the LIVE, it’s all like this, she’s just stumbling and slurring around the house.

Meds my ass, this isn’t just meds, this is other substances, though meds are maybe in the mix. Also highlights she can‘t do basic stuff on her phone, P is helping her out pretty much all the time. I’m actually glad P is at the MM at the mo, seriously can you imagine the state of this in charge of B & J on her own. Its not right the burden is placed on P but she seems happy and is laughing a lot, she copes well with her mum‘s behaviour, so guess she is ok, she’s a decent sweet girl. Sorry SS if it wasn’t for P being there I shudder to think what could happen, what are you thinking, just don’t get how they are still under her ‘care’.

View attachment 2259780

She survived the book? WTF

• Haha

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
My god, how mature!
Their pathetic games and digs are very boring now.
The irony (look it up Price) of the anti bullying campaigner bullying a random woman! Who's probably charging.
She is out of control now.. and I'm here for the downfall.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Uppompey

Chatty Member
Wow, KP and Aisleyne have shown themselves up to be a pair of nasty bitches (as if there were any doubt). I feel sorry for the girl pictured. On a brighter note, KP is definitely spiralling, although suspiciously close to the bankruptcy hearing.... As ever I feel very sorry for her children.

• Heart

VIP Member
I just seen a really funny photo of Kanye West, another person who is a bit nuts.

Anyway, why it made me think of Skanky.....

347263459_235278232593221_7634587280198453294_n.jpg

• Haha

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel like we are watching a bad horror film? I can almost hear the orchestra building to a crescendo. This is getting scary to watch, Skanky is going downhill faster than ever. I’m beginning to think the split might be real. She’s trying to do the “Look what you’ll be missing” with her nights out and revealing clothes, especially when you factor in she has lived in hoodies and joggers for the past few years. Yikes Scoob 🙈.

• Sad
  • Haha
Let's hope the girl pictured retaliates and tells the truth that SB just rented her for an hour and he was actually out there shagging men! Then again she probably couldn't give a fuck who these pair of drug addict scumbags are

• Haha
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
This is getting rather concerning,, the skanky cunts egg hunting more northern now if it starts heading east into Yorkshire i'm selling up and moving south. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

coolcat2022

VIP Member
I know a few people with very successful beautician businesses. Not everyone is academic, at least she is being encouraged to train in a trade to fall back on rather than just rely on zleb status mowdellin and a bit of reality tv
If you’re good at hair and beauty - you can do really well. My sister is a hairdresser at a top salon in a major uk city and has celebrity clients. She has a great big house and car.

god that post sounds like she is wrecked again

look how she is saying he has come back to her,she has serious issues around low selfestem she has to put he has come back for her in her eyes she has won over the other women and that s what her whole life is about winning

well if he did have sex with the woman and them to get back together she will be an utter nightmare
let the games commence

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Oh he's young, she so wants to be a WAG.
OMG she can’t compete with a WAG, she’s a 45yo mum of 5, her butchered face and body (without the filters ) make her look like she’s in her late 50s. The WAG world is bitchy as hell, she cannot fit in there, doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a footballer but it usually refers to that world, he will be torn apart being with her both on and off the field, if it’s a sporting person. It would be like her becoming a Love Island girl, how is this a thing, I’m totally lost now, everything about the last 24 hours is crazy. Madness everywhere we look.

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
If I was kieron that would have been the finla straw and if she has fucked off with carl I would drive round pick my kids up and tell Kp ill see her in court
Yes I totally agree. IF as Kieran has said, she took the kids & didn't hand them back, what's to stop him going round & getting them? Trouble is, as I was told, she's been saying terrible things to Jett & Bunny & I think Jett is very sad & confused. Maybe, making a fuss to get the kids, Kieran realises, would be too much for the lad to cope with & could make matters worse. Such a terrible situation. But IF she has gone away with

• Sad

Webster1357

VIP Member
She is such a dick. ADHD medication is meant to calm you down, not make the banshee even shriller and unfocused than ever. Is she not aware that other people take this medication, and they aren’t out of control harpies.

I assumed that the woman seen with Sinkboy was paid to spend time with him. i hope she hears about what Brass neck Pwicey has said and is very litigious and goes after the hateful cunt.
I don't think she even meant to say ADHD. It was clear to me she meant to say PTSD, cos she quickly changed it to that, then said something like 'I'm not explaining myself'. Often when people say they think someone seemed drunk I can't see it but she was slurring and incoherent - she is clearly in a downward spiral right now.

I really hope someone is looking out for those children, I actually am quite worried about them now and I'm fairly level headed. I can only hope that Princess is in regular comms with her Dad, and I don't doubt that he won't hesitate to intervene if he thinks there's a problem, even if it does concern the ones that aren't his.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Morning all 😘

What a fun few days she’s the gift that keeps giving.😂

I just wanted to say how on earth has she been diagnosed with ADHD ,when it’s taken nearly 4 years for my friend to get their child an ASD diagnosis, if it’s privately done it might not be recognised ( google Panorama private ADHD diagnosis). I cannot find words to describe her behaviour of late those poor kids🙁.

Enjoy your day sit back and watch the show . I don’t think she’s finished yet still more to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 36