Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
just because she says she is at the airport and shows a video of a plane does not mean she is really there i could put up a video of a plane at the airport does not mean i am there taking it why is there NO BACKGRID PICTURE (YOU KNOW THE PAPS THAT FOLLOW HER EVERYWHERE)i do not think she as ever been to a airport without Backgrid just happening to be there taking her picture why no picture of her actually there this time showing boarding gate or pass she as been doing a few things this last couple of weeks that she does not want anyone to know the details of like two nights supposed to be out on the town BUT NO PICTURES APPEAR now AIRPORT TO FLY SOMEWHERE BUT NO PICTURE OF WHERE
You do know how Backgrid work? It’s not the paps, it’s them selling them through Backgrid company to the media. The zcelebs call the paps too.
She was out all weekend while the babysitter looked after the kids.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Hannah2291

Well well well. She thinks she’s soooo clever with that post, making out she’s the better option and Crawl came crawling (lol) back to her because the ‘grass isn’t greener’. It’s bullshit. He probably got confronted by her when he came back to the UK and he couldn’t be bothered to deal with her bullshit and venom so he made some crap up about this girl not being as good in bed etc. Then she decides to go on a rant about it thinking it makes her look really good and desirable as the ‘better’ woman, but instead she looks like a trollop herself, attacking the other other woman and making out she’s the worst for sleeping with Carl. Luv, it takes two to tango and I love how she’s barely blaming Carl 😂 she clearly wants him back and she’s pathetic. Saying that, I’m loving this and I hope she keeps the posts coming 😂🍿

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I’m deflecting a bit naughty old gal..🥴sorry just a quickie pic.

We all like nibbles don’t ?i got these plates for pressies it think it’s so unusual hand made pottery.

0016-FEF4-BE20-449-A-8-CBC-BCC109-AC9398.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
What next, PP's autobiography 'Adventures in Fencing and Wife Swapping'?
---
Fucking dollop of crap :mad: Its a raging pisshead and junkie
Yep. The recent act seems to be 'oh I'm a zany mum with ADHD but my kids are my world and they love me'. To coverup the reality of being a nasty, substance abusing bully who lives in a filthy house and whose kids are damaged

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

slightly disheveled

Just seen kieron's insta from this morning, showing old photos of the kids and them being innocent. Poor bloke 😞
Going to add to the gfm

• Heart
  • Sad

Noseybonk

VIP Member
My mind is racing and there’s no way I can sleep. The poor kids. Also, P might end up regretting being there. Being honest, as a mum of a boy the same age as P’s boyfriend, there’s no way I would want my son in a house anywhere near that car crash.

• Sad

RedheadWrites

First time contribution from me. If it's Steven Caulker there could be fireworks as, its publicly documented his problems with alcohol, drugs and mental health.

• Wow
  • Haha

Badirene

VIP Member
Aisleyne has shared it to her stories and tagged them both so it doesn’t really make any difference that SFP has deleted it. Can always count on Aisleyne to get knee deep in the drama 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Royalty? A woman that stuck a Nokia 3210 up her chuff in front of the paps, okay then luv. But yeah that other woman is a complete Trump :rolleyes:
1_Big-Gay-Out-Concert.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT0004888217251.jpg

13331944-0-image-a-15_1557478441995.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I went to uni for nursing, many non uni jobs earn far more than I do!
Yep same with nursing, need a degree yet pag is shocking
Were you training to be a registered nurse like KP or maybe a paramedic?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I am shocked The Scum are serialising the book. Bet they paid quite a large sum for that.
Serialising a book weeks before it hits the shelves, what a set of grifting cunts they are, the clan have basically screwed the publisher and charities, they've took what money was on offer from the scum because pre order sales weren't going well. Who will pay now to buy the book if they can read it in the press. I bet the scums money goes straight to the clan because it's only sales from the book that are supposedly going to charity. Set of cunts.🤬

• Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Love how she calls SB ‘it’

All set up, the paps don’t know who SB is, probably a few posed photos and that was it.
KP deluding herself, yet again that she is God’s gift to men 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Princess is only just bleedin well 16. :unsure:🙃 How many times do young people change their minds or maybe have to come up with some sort of a career plan because they think everyone else is leaving them behind. I think people should give the poor girl a chance.

• Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
It affects the urinary tract and makes you pee ... ultimately have to have surgery if you use too much
She has always been know for peeing at the side of the road. Ex is a vet. He can concur.

Just catching up - regarding the earlier comments about KH taking the children. There is still mileage in this, however, he would need to inform the police and have them do a welfare check. If, and it's a big if, they found them to be living in conditions that caused concerns (no food in the fridge, no parental supervision, parent incapacitated to provide appropriate supervision etc etc), they could remove them under s46 of the CA (1989). They would either be placed with a family member or in emergency foster care. As Price has indicated and we have seen, she has made serious allegations against KH and MP, so they may be precluded to care for J&B whilst investigations conclude.

It's just so messy and unnecessary and J&B will need counselling and therapeutic intervention, quite possibly for the rest of their lives. I am astonished the LA has allowed this to continue. Astonished but sadly not surprised.

• Sad
  • Heart