Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
End of Video, saying she’s nuts and didn’t care what people thought about her (kept saying this) complaining about her feet, again, like the fact I now believe SB has gone, I also think she does have some problem there, never believed her before, just the way she kept randomly drunkenly throwing it in, sounded to me like someone who was actually in some pain, she was off to get the RSPCA certificate, we never saw her again 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2255310
I don't understand Itsasham but if anyone else has access to her account can they stop a live? Could SFP have been contacted & cut it off somehow?

I'm nuts but I've been through shit 🤣😜 no love, you've been through drama that you've created deliberately to keep yourself in the news.
Please, someone, anyone, remove the kids & the animals & leave her to get on with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Once Princess turns 18 she'll be on Only Fans, guaranteed, encouraged by her 'Mother' and Peter will pretend he's disgusted whilst secretly loving his daughter being 'famous'. They should be forcibly sterilised every single one of these cunts.
I dont think she will at all. She has had a good stable environment in her teenage formative years and she can see and knows how KP is. She has her head screwed on right.

• Heart

clairiecluck

The Sun have posted a video from P's IG live.
Oooooooooooooooowwww
They are starting to go for it with kipper.
Drip drip dripping that live!
The three headlines today are having little digs, therefore... will put doubts in people's minds with regards to her fairy stories, Accusations, contradictions, I think ppl who watched last night will question her abilities as a mother, any sane person would of been left upset and worried for the children.
It's the same spiral we see every single time she's dumped, soooo I think it's going to get worse over the next week or so.
I can't understand why her family haven't stepped in! I fucking hate SFP she's just as shitty as her sister, but other than a bit of deflection... its radio silence from them

• Heart

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Hi again all we are on 286!

Here is a link to Fred 285

Thanks to @woowoono2 for the new title.

1687304059610.png

Wow the last thread whizzed by.

We had the media picking up on Kierans GFM - link is below - just if you want to!

She has apparently posted a live feed absolutely off her face with the house in a disgusting state.

I haven't put a poll this time as this is just a quickly rushed new thread set up!
---
I can still add a poll if anyone wants one

• Heart

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I've a horrible feeling that there will be another allegation against KH by Jett 😭🤢
I think the same. Wait for a red top article on his arrest soon. How ridiculous and what a waste of police time.

You just know that when these kids grow up they are going to realise what their "mum" (and I use that term very loosely) has done to them and the state of their mental health. Its awful.

• Sad
What in the Holy fuck is going on. He probs just slid someone a 20 to walk out with him so they can make more cash. Dont understand why she's a tramp when its 2 single people, we are allowed to experience sex if that what happend..

I was wondering why is she posting that shes knows about it, but guessing for tabloid purposes so she can't say she didn't know. Who gives a fuck.

Shes obviously drunk.... AGAIN.

• Haha

ClivE

VIP Member
so last night she put up a post saying Carl as come back to her yet the day before she made it seem like she was off to the airport(making everyone think she is off on holiday again)how could Carl have flown back to her if she is away(or was the airport just another sad story sold to the papers to get attention)and how lucky is she that they split up and Carl fly's to Vegas then when he fly's back she says he came back to her(maybe a split because she could not go with him)and her post makes it seem(if they are together)that the only reason Carl is back is because SHE IS A BETTER SH.G THAN THE OTHER GIRL NOTHING TO DO WITH LOVE(and what women would welcome the so called love of their live back when after splitting within a few days he as a new girl in his bed)and i wonder if she as picked his star up and stuck it back on the wall

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
Isn’t it Junior’s gig in Ibiza this weekend? I hope she’s not planning to gatecrash that, I wouldn’t put it past her.
The main question now is, who is looking after Jett and Bunny? They had a weekend of their so called mother out on the piss, followed by a couple of days of her ranting and stumbling around indoors. And now she has gone off somewhere. So much for keeping the kids with her 24/7 and protecting them. Bitch.

• Angry
  • Sick

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
  • Haha

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Aisleyne has shared it to her stories and tagged them both so it doesn’t really make any difference that SFP has deleted it. Can always count on Aisleyne to get knee deep in the drama 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Royalty!? WTAF.... Jeez Aisleyne must take as ❄ as KFP allegedly does....

Women supporting women my ass, have they forgotten that KP already cheated on Cole, maybe (if this is true, which I don't believe it is) Cole is just getting his own back!! A free pass

Royalty, that's absolutely hilarious 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Funny how when she was she saying ‘go on Jett tell everyone why you was brave’ he said he doesn’t know.

She’s filled that poor boys head with shit.
Yep, prime evidence he is being used and manipulated and pressured. She has the gall to accuses others of grooming and abuse.

• Sad
  • Angry

klairklopp

VIP Member
The woman is completely of her head, I doubt she even remembers what she has said a few hours earlier. If sb has got any sense he would run has far away as possible, else she will take him down with her sinking ship, it could even end up with her attacking him. When she said that Harvey had broken lights in the MM, chances are she did it and blamed him.
Thank god I just overbid on crap from EBay and eat my body weight in crisps when I’m wasted 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Do you think Princess wanted to do a live so people could see the mess Skank was in and what she has to put up with?
No, I don’t think Princess would deliberately expose her mum. Although I am struggling as to why she would do live around her mum, when skank is in that condition. Maybe she doesn’t notice how bad her mum is anymore.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Ming55

VIP Member
The Wigan fans will rip into their player when they find out can imagine the chant WIGAN,WIGAN WHO,S FUCKING THE WIG ON ONE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35