Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is pissed trying to act sober.. she unfortunately, reminded me of my mum who had a drinking problem. Its horrible to be around, especially as a child, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Reactions: 46
Fucking dollop of crap Its a raging pisshead and junkie

Reactions: 27
What next, PP's autobiography 'Adventures in Fencing and Wife Swapping'?
---
Fucking dollop of crap Its a raging pisshead and junkie
Yep. The recent act seems to be 'oh I'm a zany mum with ADHD but my kids are my world and they love me'. To coverup the reality of being a nasty, substance abusing bully who lives in a filthy house and whose kids are damaged

Reactions: 41
Just seen a male ?Danny driving the PP dark grey flatbed through AFP's home town.... Also on the bloody phone whilst driving!!
I think Mr PP was having op on his other knee this week, so Danny probably running the business for him while he's incapacitated again. IF as Mr PP has been moaning about, AFP is making his life miserable with her demand & nastiness, imagine what's it going to be like when he's with her 24/7 while resting his knee?

Reactions: 29
" 'Arvey Price; My Leading Role in His Life"

"I Hate All Men - Except The Wun Wot Shags My Mates"

"Grifting by The Expert"
---
They deserve each other! Perhaps skank could move in too then they can relish each other's tawdry company?

Reactions: 19
She looks grumpy when Jett shouts 'are you done yet?' both him and Princess are laughing. I doubt she has as much patience off camera

Reactions: 22
I am shocked The Scum are serialising the book. Bet they paid quite a large sum for that.

In any case Willow, WE will do any dissecting necessary so we don't need to rely on the 12 years old's input which I guess may be The Sun's entire plan, ie they lay out Lies and we do their job for them so they cannot be accused with affecting it's Mentawl 'Elf an' stuff innit.
On the other hand they may put Izzy Sampson on the case and we know already she is itching to release hell onto the skank

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I am shocked The Scum are serialising the book. Bet they paid quite a large sum for that.
Serialising a book weeks before it hits the shelves, what a set of grifting cunts they are, the clan have basically screwed the publisher and charities, they've took what money was on offer from the scum because pre order sales weren't going well. Who will pay now to buy the book if they can read it in the press. I bet the scums money goes straight to the clan because it's only sales from the book that are supposedly going to charity. Set of cunts.

Reactions: 40
Oh yes! They have shafted the publisher of this crap too! Serves 'em right!

It will be in agreement with the publisher I'm sure. It's a normal thing to publicise like this and the publishing house will get a cut.

If you think about it, no way would AFP or KFP have access to the actual manuscripts they didn't write and wouldn't know how to format etc etc.

Reactions: 21
If the old bag had such a great upbringing how come she has created the Gorgon skanky? How did that happen eh??

That poor bastard who fathered AFP must have been eternally grateful when his Service ended enabling him to bugger-off back to the USA away from that shower of shite and leave them all to it. Did he maintain contact or just evacuate as fast as he could? (I know my thoughts on that LOL)

Reactions: 18
So i'm guessing (don't know naf all about publishing) that the publisher has seen the pre order sales realised the books tanking and they aren't going to make any money so thought feck it let's cut our losses and sell it to the scum. Hope the publisher got a decent % before they gave some to charity then the leftovers to the clan.

Reactions: 19
Their such an attention seeking family ! Can’t imagine why . The book should read. How I’m a fucking shite mother & grandmother ( who will love my grandchildren) not me

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.