Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fluff101

Aisleyne has shared it to her stories and tagged them both so it doesn’t really make any difference that SFP has deleted it. Can always count on Aisleyne to get knee deep in the drama 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Whats happened between aisle e and Nicole McLean

Reactions: 10
Frequency of these Q&As too much now. She's 15 nearly 16.
Also if KP still away, I hope Princess is not holding the reins at the MM looking after vulnerable kids, a filthy house and animals? It's too much. I believe PA is in Ibiza with Junior atm.
yeah it s becoming a thing i fear as she is getting older she will be seen n the media more and more
well think its the MM as the lamp looks like the one the other day
blimey she has just said the BF is 6ft 3 lol
oh P just said she Kipper was not there she is on holiday
---
P just said KP is at home, not on holiday.
thought she said she was not there she was on holiday

Reactions: 10

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Loads of comments on the live asking how old the boyfriend is and if he's staying over! I notice KP is following the boyfriend now too on IG

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
she is getting a LOT of negative comments on her latest Instagram post WHICH IS STRANGE BECAUSE THEY USED TO BE ALL POSATIVE
Oh that’s strange,what are some of them ClivE? Is that P’s or Skanks?I thought you mean P.

Last edited:

Parry1988

VIP Member
Proper creepy attention seeking vibes off princess boyfriend. If KP is in the house she must have orders to stay away while they where live.

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
SFP put up a post on her stories first thing she was Manchester bound and then recently a pic of her on the train with someone (not KFP)puttng their faces on.

There are no flights to Manchester from City airport but she shows a flight arriving at the gate. Allowing for a turnaround it could be Ibiza/Mykonos or NIce 🤷‍♀️

1687340642333.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Edna said on one of her stories a few days ago, she was off to Manchester. So it seemed like a planned trip.

SFP going with work, so don't think KP will be going her. I think she may be going somewhere abroad. Malaga and Ibiza were flights about then
There are no flights today from London City to Manchester and no domestic ones at the time she was posting only these:

(4) Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame | Page 9 | Tattle Life

Reactions: 8