Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Just gone 11pm so still time for a rant and skanks been very silent all day anyone think Sophie the source has locked skank out of her social media accounts or is the skank shacked up somewhere with sink boy or the Wigan kicky ball egg. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

mammywhite

Chatty Member
Well wherever P is bunny is there because she said I think bunny’s awake ( this was near the start of her live) so I do hope there’s another adult there.

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
I don't believe for 1 second she is off to the airport unless a pap photographs her, more deflection. Wonder if this was Jeyda driving to skank last night to stop the live?
Screenshot_20230621-085417_Instagram.jpg

hugothebear

VIP Member
she is getting a real pasting on the IG comments seriously if i was her i would slink off quietly and live a private live BUT this is Pricey i really dont get how she does not get how unpopular she is

you have to be one thick skinned/delirious individual
here family dont seem to care how she is unwinding and making a fool of herself,very said tbh that their lack of concern
maybe they do have a word but im not sure they care that much

And enter Skank!

• Haha
Not lost her passport then, she must be so hungover, no one at 45 doesn‘t suffer horribly after what she knocked back yesterday. Wherever she’s going she’s so off the rails we are gonna see some messy 💩 F*ck knows what’s incoming next 🤦🏽‍♀️
SFP said she was off to Manchester this week. Maybe with KFP no passport needed!!!

Proof8

Chatty Member
They’re too big to put on here - I think we can try and cut them down - sorry not had time but will give it a whirl this afternoon x
Could you not upload it to youtube or something similar and add the link here. Might be easier and quicker. x

• Haha