Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Did anyone else pick up on the bit where the daft bint went to say that the RSPCA had said she could keep her kids? She said "K" & then corrected herself. But hey, it must be so confusing for her RSPCA, social services, police, kids, animals, burglers, paps, kidnappers, dog murderers..... allllllll 1 big blur in her world 🌎
I noticed that too Pink!

Reactions: 11

mrspig99

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Last visit to 'Otel Pwiowy it was doing all its stickmen pictures with her wearing a crown and listing all it's Twiggers, it mentioned the possibility of ADHD. I guess she saw it mentioned in Take a Break and decided it fitted her criteria, rather like H's Prader Willi Syndrome that slotted nicely into her plans for him
Details are on Wiki 5 when it was doing it's colouring book ferrapy

• Haha
  • Wow

Twinkle6

VIP Member
im on quetiapine slow release 300mg and take at night for Bipolar when i first took them i had to take in bed as within 30 mins i couldnt stand straight and when going upstairs felt like i was falling back but i have been on them for 10 ish years so tolerate much better and do sleep alot but can also over ride them if i put my mind to it but if i stop (not advised) i would sleep about 3 hrs in 24 and im also taking other meds

so if she was on this drug and just started yes it could have affected her but i dont believe that tbh,she is an addict of countless substances and i would say that s more likely
Unrelated to skank but thanks for posting this, my husband has started taking them for the same and he’s a zombie !

• Sad
Reactions: 10

VIP Member
Princess on her live said kp is at home
Ah, SO, she didn't go away then, however she will piss off for a quickie sometime
next week so my prediction is back on. Mind you will she be alone or will one of
her hangers on go with her?

I’ve always massively respected your opinions and am inclined to agree. Guess as a solicitor (property so not a real one as many joke) you are taught to look at all options. Thanks beautiful x
Aww thank you! I'm definitely not a solicitor though, if that's what you meant? 😁

mrspig99

VIP Member
He makes me rage talking about that other woman like a piece of trash, and she’s loving that whoever he shags now will see her face looking straight at them from the beanie hat chest tattoo with her middle finger up, it’s like he’s branded. What a fucking shit show they deserve each other.
Maybe he keeps his vest on to keep her covered up?

• Haha
right ive got pretty confused over the weeks so am going to ask a ?

Do we know for definite that Social Services are involved in the so called welfare of Jett and bunny?