Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClivE

VIP Member
She's absolutely so full of shit. The way she held up the pill packet was cringeworthy, nowt to do with raising awareness or breaking taboos, just more 'look at me' and using mental health as an excuse again to be unstable.
I'm on Escitalopram for 8 years and actually it's been life changing for me in terms of controlling anxiety and low mood.
was the name on the packet hers(just thinking if you could not see the name it could be medication for Jett )

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Poor PA must be having sleepless nights what with Junior being on his first lads holiday and rocking up at Wayne Linneker’s spot, and now this! If it was almost midnight, did anyone hear P say ‘we’ don’t want you to come in here? Who is ‘we’? She is not 16 yet and I’m no prude, but surely it’s only courting trouble to have such a young girl and a young man unsupervised in a bedroom? Clearly showing my age here!
I'm not sure but were they in the TV/cinema room watching love island? Or had they moved from there?

Reactions: 8
Sorry but this is total BS. She won’t be on Only Fans. She’s a sensible girl with a sensible head on her shoulders. She’s just done her GCSEs for God’s sake and plans to go to college. Keep the chat to KP FFS.

I will 'keep the chat' to what I like, stop policing. & what relevance do GCSE's have to being on Only Fans? The 2 aren't mutually exclusive FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

helptheaged

VIP Member
Well so KP is at home
Maybe she as going to meet and go away with Wigan footballer only to be told it was just a joke
Not long till BH hope it goes ahead this time
Do you think KP is paying her mortgage plus arrears and rate increases?

VIP Member
Plus that boyfriend is there again. Is this relationship a bit intense for her age, why does he seem to be always hanging around the MM? I know it's summer when teens at a loose end so maybe I'm overstating it. I suspect he's 18 or older
And probably "connected" *cough cough*

There's good money to be made in every profession... haidressers joiners plumbers labourers beauticians....what is it with with todays society oh I've been to UNI ?????
So what get a bloody trade starting as a school leaver an apprenticeship .. this person is in work straight away earning money and gaining a skill by going to college alongside their job.....
Stop judging the tradesmen and let them be what they are. A benefit to society...everyone needs a trades person...
Exactly! People on here keep wittering on about KH ‘should make a living doing plastering’…..don’t have to go to uni to learn that! 🤦‍♀️

and if she was there she would have made a appearance by now
---
I can't see the video, just hear the audio. Anyone know why? Do you have to follow the person to see the video?
maybe do follow her and yes i can see her
---
I can't see the video, just hear the audio. Anyone know why? Do you have to follow the person to see the video?
maybe i do follow her and yes i can see her

Reactions: 6

twaddle88

You are absolutely correct. Most vets wouldn't touch Ket and neither would horse owners. Perhas at Uni (as my ex did) They are more inclined to use valium. Sadly I would find the pills he procured in my children's beds left over when he did a bedtime story - easily obtainable for vets
Are you saying your ex used to drug your kids?

• Wow
Haven't seen it, thanks for the full breakdown ... I would guess P said yes they were going to do a show together to keep the peace ... P is managed by Clare so can't see that actually happening ... oh ... and P obviously inherited her singing talent from Kipper (heard them singing) as both were off key

Why is P 'managed' by anyone? Shouldn't she be focusing on her education?

• Heart